Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don’t know who u are or where u play or if ur some troll but claiming that u play on a team and then shite talking that team on social media is some goofy shite. That’s the type of shite that gets people smacked around. Good thing you apologized smart move.
Oooooouuu I'm soooo scared what are you gonna send me a virtual slap? @BCSoccerWankerOuter help your secret admirer is threatening me! I thought you already discovered my identity lol.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace out I'm done here for a bit .
Why you gotta do this? Get our hopes so high just to crush our dreams, what an emotional rollercoaster. This lack of trust is why I have no faith in the CCB club, well the CCB reject squad cause the VMSL one is very good. Add this to my list of reasons I will be requesting a transfer you naughty boy, you

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got this from a a player on Langley at Van U game. Guess it’s ok for teams to wear pinnies in the Umbro Premier League. Absolute bush league at its finest. ED will be adding to the family sized collection of skittles and Doritos with all the fine money from this one.

Attachments

• 60D0D405-313C-4D2B-B6F6-4E7B4CEF1151.jpeg
    60D0D405-313C-4D2B-B6F6-4E7B4CEF1151.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 49

Garsie boy

Nov 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
If your job on carpeting was as good as your typing I'd know who u are. Too bad ur just a keyboard fighter.
[/QUOTE

Haha you are a dumb dumb!
@BCSoccerWankerOuter said he was a carpenter, they work with wood i know as i am carpenter.. so was Jesus,
Not carpeting I assume you’re talking about a carpet layer??You should really listen at school because you sound Stupid.
And before you go on a rant about who I play for I don’t play in the league anymore but when I did I would Of kick lumps out of you for fun!

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got this from a a player on Langley at Van U game. Guess it’s ok for teams to wear pinnies in the Umbro Premier League. Absolute bush league at its finest. ED will be adding to the family sized collection of skittles and Doritos with all the fine money from this one.

I saw this and went... wow. I also witnessed CCB wearing the same socks as the home team SAFC last night. Teams need to be more prepared. Looks beer league out there.

langley and safc both deserved the results. Ccb put up a good fight but safc was all over them. Langley purely dominated Van. the 4-0 and 3-2 results could’ve easily been much greater goal differences

as much as a I rag on ccb. They did look light years better then in previous weeks. Saying that there’s a noticeable difference in the experience and talent.

van is just a tire fire. Bless your souls for showing up every week.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oooooouuu I'm soooo scared what are you gonna send me a virtual slap? @BCSoccerWankerOuter help your secret admirer is threatening me! I thought you already discovered my identity lol.

not a single soul could knock a grown man around from their team. They’re all under 100 pounds even drenched in Vancouver rain. Wouldn’t be scared of yous on or off the pitch.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 4 Van U 0
SAFC 3 CCB 2 shocking I know

shout out to CCB. Young Team lead by Gagan. Hard working. They’ll upset a team or two if teams don’t take them serious. I mean that’s a result that can happen in any game. They do a good job cleaning up sloppy plays in the 18 yard box. Need to lay off the swan dives. Wasn’t even raining, nothing to swim in. But good showing by them. Onto Vancouver United next week. Best of luck to CCB the rest of the way.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 0 - PMO 3
not a single soul could knock a grown man around from their team. They’re all under 100 pounds even drenched in Vancouver rain. Wouldn’t be scared of yous on or off the pitch.
ur too jokes. ( come say hi during our games I wanna see who u r shooting ur mouth online) Good game with safc could’ve gone either way. Getting better very week. A start centre back and a star striker we’ll be at the club soon. Announcement coming in a few days. We won’t stop grinding until we’re in that top 6. Onto a dangerous Abby side.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
The refs in this league are absolute garbage. Don’t know where they do their courses from. They need to wait for someone’s leg to snap In half in order to pull out a yellow. Half of these fvsl games are basically rugby.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shout out to CCB. Young Team lead by Gagan. Hard working. They’ll upset a team or two if teams don’t take them serious. I mean that’s a result that can happen in any game. They do a good job cleaning up sloppy plays in the 18 yard box. Need to lay off the swan dives. Wasn’t even raining, nothing to swim in. But good showing by them. Onto Vancouver United next week. Best of luck to CCB the rest of the way.
Like your reports, keep em coming.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clean doesn’t always win.
It does majority of the time. Our guys are young with a bright future ahead we don't need legs to be broken if the refs pull out their cards it would impact the flow of the game and it would be cleaner both ways.

Abby United

Jan 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
The refs in this league are absolute garbage. Don’t know where they do their courses from. They need to wait for someone’s leg to snap In half in order to pull out a yellow. Half of these fvsl games are basically rugby.
Get used to it. If you wanna have a chance at winning the league you will have to figure out how to navigate the piss poor reffing in the fvsl. Its never been good and not getting better anytime soon if you get Kyle or Thompson you will get a fairly reffed game besides that you can run a guy over and not get a yellow( andy Pinter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts