Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew u never played on coastal. Talking big like my team will spank yours lol. If only u had even a little bit of a life. U clearly have no friends or anything better to do on weekends, do u even have a job or am I speaking to someone who’s sleeping on Hastings street in Vancouver.

@BCSoccerWankerOuter reading that like.. lol

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew u never played on coastal. Talking big like my team will spank yours lol. If only u had even a little bit of a life. U clearly have no friends or anything better to do on weekends, do u even have a job or am I speaking to someone who’s sleeping on Hastings street in Vancouver.

I actually prefer sleeping in the {slum lord} Sahota’s hotels on Hastings. They have a better view of the whole picture. Kind of like me on the bleachers watching everyone’s games including the game you played coastal and they should’ve put home about 15-20 chances but blew a stinker. I didn’t get to see the crap show of VANU and CCB but from all accounts I heard you were lucky to get out of it with more then a point. I make an honesty living as a carpenter and live in downtown Langley. Unlike you who most likely goes to Kwatlen for a course or two while driving a leased Benz and coming home to cooked meals by mami.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually prefer sleeping in the {slum lord} Sahota’s hotels on Hastings. They have a better view of the whole picture. Kind of like me on the bleachers watching everyone’s games including the game you played coastal and they should’ve put home about 15-20 chances but blew a stinker. I didn’t get to see the crap show of VANU and CCB but from all accounts I heard you were lucky to get out of it with more then a point. I make an honesty living as a carpenter and live in downtown Langley. Unlike you who most likely goes to Kwatlen for a course or two while driving a leased Benz and coming home to cooked meals by mami.
U make no sense man. Why are u still talking Ur just making fun of yourself. U watch random teams play every weekend and u don’t even know anybody playing. Please for the love of god get a life soon I feel bad for you now.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Ronaldo. 07 I've talked to 2 or 3 guys from your team and seems like you have a bunch of guys ready to jump ship. Might want to talk to Van Utd and Surrey Utd and tell them to leave your players alone... Season may be getting a lot rougher in the coming weeks. Your players that you claim rep your badge so hard tell me CCB Azad is such a joke of a team. So poorly run, the coaching staff is useless and the team is dysfunctional. Would be lucky to finish mid table in div 1. Don't think everyone is as united on the team as you believe but hey, maybe you can speak it into existence

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also on a completely unrelated note, how in the world is the person in charge of running the league also able to run a club playing in the league? Is that not literally the definition of conflict of interest? No wonder Fraser Valley will always be a joke of a league compared to VMSL. No matter how much prize money and free kits they pump into the league (I'm sure most teams would prefer to supply their own kits and match balls than use Umbro) it will always be a Mickey Mouse operation till you know who decides if he wants to run a club or the league. The referees chosen for specific games, duration of suspensions, referee decisions etc..., always seem to be very suspicious.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also on a completely unrelated note, how in the world is the person in charge of running the league also able to run a club playing in the league? Is that not literally the definition of conflict of interest? No wonder Fraser Valley will always be a joke of a league compared to VMSL. No matter how much prize money and free kits they pump into the league (I'm sure most teams would prefer to supply their own kits and match balls than use Umbro) it will always be a Mickey Mouse operation till you know who decides if he wants to run a club or the league. The referees chosen for specific games, duration of suspensions, referee decisions etc..., always seem to be very suspicious.
For transparency, most of the members of both boards are involved with teams or clubs in the league. They are volunteers and the societies are member run. Not sure there would be too many wholly independent guys who just want to run the leagues. However, both referee schedulers (Angelo Pulice in VMSL and Kyle Williams in FVSL) have no affiliation to my knowledge.

If you are talking about a paid Executive Director position being involved with a team as a conflict of interest, I cannot speak to that, though there are probably arguments on both sides. As far as I know the I believe the VMSL's administrator position (Mike Coulter) is a paid position. I do not think he has any direct affiliation with any teams but I may stand to be corrected. Arguably this is a different role than the FVSL's paid position.

Presumably if the membership feels that this is a conflict of interest they could direct the board to replace the Executive Director. However, again, I am not sure who would have both the interest and competence to fulfill the obligations of the position other than a member from the league, but there may be other candidates.

As for the discipline decisions, I am not familiar with who sits on the FVSL discipline committee, but you would assume anyone with a conflict of interest on a certain case would recuse themselves.

Skuzzy

Oct 14, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

This has been a problem for a few years now. I haven't seen anyone talk about it here, but it has come up between the boys before. At least from my own experience.

I'm not sure if there is any ill-intent, but it does raise some eyebrows and is 100% conflict of interest.

Edit: I'm also not implying that we're experts on the inner workings of the league. Just a bunch of dumbasses who want to play.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullshit comments aside.

Board & Staff - 2 SU, 2 CFC, 2 Pomo, 3 Unaffiliated. Elections are in May, free coffee, see you there. I suspect the mix is the same in all leagues if you bother to look.

Discipline - all handbags and double yellow are processed automatically. Should a hearing be needed or wanted 1 is Unaffiliated, 2 chosen at random to sit in. Life members, board members, current or ex-referee's *Can't be involved if they're in conflict. (ie) club member or same division.

Referees - Unaffiliated

You can bin all the conspiracy theories in that regard. Step up or shut up.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Ronaldo. 07 I've talked to 2 or 3 guys from your team and seems like you have a bunch of guys ready to jump ship. Might want to talk to Van Utd and Surrey Utd and tell them to leave your players alone... Season may be getting a lot rougher in the coming weeks. Your players that you claim rep your badge so hard tell me CCB Azad is such a joke of a team. So poorly run, the coaching staff is useless and the team is dysfunctional. Would be lucky to finish mid table in div 1. Don't think everyone is as united on the team as you believe but hey, maybe you can speak it into existence
Man U have a problem with our team as well. I can assure that is fake news and you can mention names if u wanna give me any chance of believing you. We'll see you guys In a few weeks. Haters keep hating but no worries.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man U have a problem with our team as well. I can assure that is fake news and you can mention names if u wanna give me any chance of believing you. We'll see you guys In a few weeks. Haters keep hating but no worries.

unfortunate to hear, however I have heard the same thing. This was however prior to yous first win of the season. asking someone to sell out their source doesn’t usually work if yous seen a cop movie or two.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've allready talked about that and there's no need to cry about stuff that you can't change. That's the way the league is
unfortunate to hear, however I have heard the same thing. This was however prior to yous first win of the season. asking someone to sell out their source doesn’t usually work if yous seen a cop movie or two.
Go to sleep mate.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kits and pregame warm ups aren’t free in the 100,000$ sponsored Umbro Premier League. The dictator sends each team a bill after the season.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not saying there is definitely something fishy going on however, the way the league is currently set up certainly does leave room for speculatio. I defs don't know the ins and outs of the league so can't say for sure. Also what happens to our fine money? Some of the fines seem a bit ridiculous too but also, the only team who seems to wear different color compression shirts, tape and such that I've seen this year is also Port Moody. Seems a bit of a coincidental, do they pay fines as well?

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, @Ronaldo. 07 I'm not a hater just not a fan of the way you or your club conduct yourselves. As for my source it's very reliable as I am one of the 2 or 3 players who are looking to jump teams in the coming weeks LOL

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not saying there is definitely something fishy going on however, the way the league is currently set up certainly does leave room for speculatio. I defs don't know the ins and outs of the league so can't say for sure. Also what happens to our fine money? Some of the fines seem a bit ridiculous too but also, the only team who seems to wear different color compression shirts, tape and such that I've seen this year is also Port Moody. Seems a bit of a coincidental, do they pay fines as well?
FFS... all fine money goes directly into the ED's bank account to spend on Costco sized Skittles and Doritos. . Pomo doesn't pay fines, in fact they get money for pointing out other teams infractions. All kit money collected at year end goes renting out a giant bouncy castle for the AGM.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS... all fine money goes directly into the ED's bank account to spend on Costco sized Skittles and Doritos. . Pomo doesn't pay fines, in fact they get money for pointing out other teams infractions. All kit money collected at year end goes renting out a giant bouncy castle for the AGM.
Wait they have Costco sized skittles??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts