Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2016/2017 - Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clearly.

Or anyone to have an opinion about anything.

I haven't seen one report written by one FVSL Executive on any Premier match anywhere. On this, Azzi completely has you all beat. If you think there is a better forum for the local community to see your story, then show me. It doesn't exist, certainly not on Twitter. Twitter is a wasteland for the unintelligent. Fcuking get over it. Figure out a way for one of you to pull a finger out and write some match reports. Generate debate and banter.

And if you think the guy running the forum and constantly getting on here and dissing the league helps, meanwhile chocking on the cokc of the VMSL, well...guys are just going to fcuk off and not give you anything. Why would they? Again, get over it.

Too bad. It's a good league, well run, and yes, some good squads and players we should all know more about. But it's like a tree falling in the forest...if there is nobody around to hear it, does it even make a noise?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went here to see if I could find anything: http://aftn.ca

More crickets.

If the FVSL thinks it doesn't need TTP, then you guys are a band of idiots.

Likewise, if Regs thinks the FVSL and its players are that irrelevant to the success of this site, also stupid. It's not like it's roaring along swimmingly right now.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting way of looking at things.

FWIW, my use of #noonecares is strictly related to the lack of activity in this thread here on TTP. If I was not posting in here, would there be ANY responses at all? Yet because there is more VMSL activity on the site these days, somehow it's my fault.

Slight digs at Surrey United in here by myself are all in jest and meant to TTP the likes of @Ballbaby and @soccerking - one would hope they recognise the posts for what they are. If not, well, they can go fcuk themselves :)

Anyways, TTP may not be relevant anymore in the grand scheme of things, but at least in one point in time it was. Others are still trying just to get that first taste.

#seewhatididthere #noonecares

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It can only become irrelevant if replaced.

Show me the replacement?

The league has literally zero media on any kind, I would think that if the league wants to go places they'd tell their story somewhere.

And...TTP without FVSL contribution is...way less interesting.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Dude I wish guys did use TTP in this division, but I don't think it's fair to reflect on the league or players going anywhere because they don't banter one another off on a forum.

However like it or not quite a few players are in fact active on Twitter. Whether or not you find them to be unintelligent for doing so, that's where the banter takes place, or did over the past few seasons at least.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think it's fair either, but perception is reality.

I know there are some good stories in the league, some dynamite young talking that deserves something resembling media attention. TTP used to be that place, and yes, the banter generated interest.

I'm not on Twitter, can't comment, but I suspect it is somewhat limited.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just read my post above, gotta love spell check on an iPhone.

Dynamic young TALLENT.

Here is the truth: beyond local news papers in Chilliwack, Mission, and maybe Maple Ridge and Langley, there is virtually no outside attention on the FVSL. None.

I am now dating myself, but there was a time when vitually all news, good or bad, gossip, and rumors ran through TTP...and some damn good banter that actually jacked up interest in matches. It was fun, and frankly, a great community builder.

Now you have guys either unable or unwilling to post anything of any sort of controversial nature in the thread. I mean, nobody even posts a fcuking match report. Seriously?

Doesn't take a genius to see Regs and KNVB have their differences. Whatever. Truth is, even though I still think the FVSL Administrator is an insufferable twat (Big Bag, are you going to try and suspend me again for public comments? Twat...), he and the executive, with KNVB as the president (paper? Don't think so), have done some nice things with the league. The Premier division- specifically the players- deserves some attention. Good or bad.

And yes, you two twats are getting in the way. Pull the tampons out, you fcuking blouses.

Last edited:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Years past when I was in prem. GEU (2003 era) (Westcoast) had incredible battles with Langley and the Wack. Hard physical battles with nothing left and wild banter with the likes of dude, supersub, bertrum,yoda etc,with matches ending at Dukes or the tailgaters of Langley. Div 2 is really the only solid fvsl forum at the moment, looking forward to playing masters when I heal up, get back to proper basics.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The model is old for both vmsl and the valley. Needs to be one League with 10 teams between metro van and the vallley. No not a bc premier league. Just 10 teams named after 10 cities with the top players filling roster spots. Travel is a way of life these days. Yes the metro sexuals from the downt town core and west side will need to up grade from riding scooters and learn that the rules of the road are different from the bike lanes they are a custom to but surely we are at the point now a 55 minute drive from vancouver to abby is just a way of life these days andpeople can accept it. Fcuk how many from the valley drive to van 5 days a week for work nowadaysz.

Figure it out. Vmsl swallow your pride. Fvsl suck it th fcuk up

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regionalize things is what im trying to say and ask yourselves is what we are doing right now really working? Was it 10th place in the nationals this year?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Years past when I was in prem. GEU (2003 era) (Westcoast) had incredible battles with Langley and the Wack. Hard physical battles with nothing left and wild banter with the likes of dude, supersub, bertrum,yoda etc,with matches ending at Dukes or the tailgaters of Langley. Div 2 is really the only solid fvsl forum at the moment, looking forward to playing masters when I heal up, get back to proper basics.

Just fcukin re tire and kwep up the good work on the. Music and virgin video game threads

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just visited http://fraservalleysoccer.com/index.php to see if there were any match reports. None, not that I could find. Nice Twitter feed, but we old farts like to read the news, not tweets.

That said, Mini Utah, we little Connor Hilderbrant appears to be sitting on 5 goals, one off the GB pace. This from the #9 or #10 spot. @utah - please clarify.

He showed tallent back then, but super stoked to see him as a 19 year old tearing up a pretty good league on a pretty good team. I remember that kid as a park rat hanging around the change rooms, learning how to play quarters from the lads, then getting in shite at school for taking quarters to the school yard. Apparent schools frown on gambling. Who knew.

Looking forward to finding time to watch the kid in person this season.

I know this- he didn't get his glittering scoring touch from the old man.

#milkman?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just fcukin re tire and kwep up the good work on the. Music and virgin video game threads
Hey I gotta get back my relevance. I can't just be a TTP Dynamo forever. The healing season is upon us. Once I'm back I'll be selling tickets for my comeback tour. Cascadesoccer and TTP presents the old hacks and 6packs tour. Coming to a park near you.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just visited http://fraservalleysoccer.com/index.php to see if there were any match reports. None, not that I could find. Nice Twitter feed, but we old farts like to read the news, not tweets.

That said, Mini Utah, we little Connor Hilderbrant appears to be sitting on 5 goals, one off the GB pace. This from the #9 or #10 spot. @utah - please clarify.

He showed tallent back then, but super stoked to see him as a 19 year old tearing up a pretty good league on a pretty good team. I remember that kid as a park rat hanging around the change rooms, learning how to play quarters from the lads, then getting in shite at school for taking quarters to the school yard. Apparent schools frown on gambling. Who knew.

Looking forward to finding time to watch the kid in person this season.

I know this- he didn't get his glittering scoring touch from the old man.

#milkman?

On topic,
He's been the best player in the FVSL for the past couple of seasons, and I believe he plays in #10 role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0