Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2016/2017 - Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Truth:

"Now that we have a sponsor, let's put our premier standings at the very bottom."
Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

FVSL membership, you are welcome.

Umbro, you are welcome.

FVSL leadership, :rolleyes:, get your shite together, this stuff isn't rocket science.

3, 2, 1,....

Nov 13, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby down 2-0 at half. BCPOY is completely invisible and quick to point out the college kids are absent. Guess they didnt get their permission slips signed in time for the match!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where are the Power Rankings? Aldy on top, we know that, but what about the rest of the group?

So, I think what Regsy Hard-on is trying to say is that Power Rankings is more a "Power to the People" kinda thing. If you look at the other Power Rankings, they are there because someone gave enough of a shite to actually start making one, and coming back every week to write more.

This thread has been a ghost town for years, none of you twats either give two shits, are told by your coaches not to post (ahem, Langley, ahem) and you follow along like sheep, or simply aren't bright enough to string together sentences in order to actually make a proper post. Try it, it's not that hard.

I see Surrey United have found their goal scoring boots, and are on the rise. Look out Regsy Hard-On, that hard on is about to grow. RF won't be able to read a damn thing going forward.

lfc4

Sep 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I blame JC. Killed this thread. And maybe there was one other guy, but I remember JC the most.

Also blame him for the current state of Coastal's premier team.

lfc4

Sep 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure. Deflect.
To continue.....all the 'characters' that made TTP years ago were a touch older because guys kept playing Premier. Today's generation gives up before 30, gets fat, convinces themselves they are busier than we were at that age, and play Div 2 because it's easier to win trophies.

Young guys playing Premier too intimidated by the likes of Utah in here. Another ass that ruined this thread.

Most asked question about TTP in Langley room is 'Whose Dude?'. At this point Willy and I roll our eyes and reflect on the good old days.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To continue.....all the 'characters' that made TTP years ago were a touch older because guys kept playing Premier. Today's generation gives up before 30, gets fat, convinces themselves they are busier than we were at that age, and play Div 2 because it's easier to win trophies.

Young guys playing Premier too intimidated by the likes of Utah in here. Another ass that ruined this thread.

Most asked question about TTP in Langley room is 'Whose Dude?'. At this point Willy and I roll our eyes and reflect on the good old days.

Had you simply retired #8, and hung it up in the room like I'd demanded, you'd have less explaining to do.

Fcuking Utah comes in here once a blue moon and drops a forever quote worthy nugget, then fcuks off again.

"Regsy Hard-On" may outlive us all now.

Thanks for that, Utah. Not only will the phrase live forever, but so will the mental image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0