Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier 2005] Pre-Season Games Banter/Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
I hear Stu played for Liverpool as a young chap.
thats like rich fagan saying he played schoolboys for celtic boys club
:rolleyes: :confused:

sidtheshite

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey sid, come by and check our new keeper tomorrow night. Reeves #2 vs DMU. I think it's at 7:00pm. I know you live right across the street from the fields. he played U21 a few years ago for us. Played in the vmsl div 1 last year. Thank god...I was getting worried i was the only keeper for both teams. We had our young kid back out due to school commitments. Hopefully he'll take over the top team and I can coach and play cat when needed.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
trapper said:
Hey sid, come by and check our new keeper tomorrow night. Reeves #2 vs DMU. I think it's at 7:00pm. I know you live right across the street from the fields. he played U21 a few years ago for us. Played in the vmsl div 1 last year. Thank god...I was getting worried i was the only keeper for both teams. We had our young kid back out due to school commitments. Hopefully he'll take over the top team and I can coach and play cat when needed.
who is he ?mike kid & what div 1 metro team did he play for?

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
His name is Mike Montague. He played U21 for us when they reached the finals against Westside quite a few years ago. I didn't hear which team he played for last year. Come out tomorrow and find out. he lives in MR and doesn't like the travel to training and such. hopefully it works out. he called us to see if we had room for him. great timing on his part. He'll get a good test tomorrow against DMU. He was pretty good in U21, hopefully he still has it.

Are you going to come out tomorrow? I'll buy you a pint.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2,

Curious to know how Langley will look this season. I've heard that a few of the older vets have chosen other paths, and that there may be a number of college players added. Will the Reds put together another unbeaten season? :)

~Skip

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock said:
I couldn't agree more. & what’s the deal with this Stu guy? Couldn't run a training session if his life depended on it! :eek: ;) :D

Well how do you train a group of guys with Ego's your size anyway :eek: you guys don't even talk to each other :confused: going to be a great season, give Stu a break he had to spend all last year coaching a guy who runs like a donkey :D

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Well how do you train a group of guys with Ego's your size anyway :eek: you guys don't even talk to each other :confused: going to be a great season, give Stu a break he had to spend all last year coaching a guy who runs like a donkey :D

Its all sarcasm pal. Stu has been great so far.

What egos ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's done better than the other 2 GEU coaches.
At least he puts his feet on the field and doesn't sit on the sidelines and drink beer and eat subway all practice.
Heck he'd probably bring nets too if he knew he needed too.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Its all sarcasm pal. Stu has been great so far.

What egos ;)
Yeah LVL I know it was sarcasim so was what I said ;) just having some fun this is the closest I'll ever get to the Prem :eek: Stu was the best coach I have ever had in any sport I played, and the Ego's thing was more sarcasim anyway I'll see you on the Wednesday if your playing big test for you guys playing Stu's old team :wa:

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh guys im filling up i can feel the tears of love running down my leg you pi$$ taking fecker's

sam1 i swear because im passionate yer fcuker

luc i do have a Liverpool connection but not what you said

jock if i had that job i'd be running arround with my d1ck out ok

yoda leave the other guys alone they know something you dont

DIV 3 GUY OUT

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bluebird said:
luc i do have a Liverpool connection but not what you said
Anyone with a Liverpool connection wouldn't have a name like bluebird. Thats what us scousers, call an Evertonians girlfriend :wa: FCUKIN bluebird :rolleyes: Any chance you wankers can jerk eachother off in the " New GEUUUU" thread. do we really have to have a play by play analysis of all your training sessions here aswell. I can't wait to come down to the land of GOOO and thump you donkeys, have a quick wash up in your outhouse, then shag all your bluebirds at Roosters. Bluebirds a dynk... nicely nicely :D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me guess, the Nation had a training session last night? :)

So P A U is going to clean G E U's clock. Nice!!!!!!!!!

Game on.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy said:
Anyone with a Liverpool connection wouldn't have a name like bluebird. Thats what us scousers, call an Evertonians girlfriend :wa: FCUKIN bluebird :rolleyes: Any chance you wankers can jerk eachother off in the " New GEUUUU" thread. do we really have to have a play by play analysis of all your training sessions here aswell. I can't wait to come down to the land of GOOO and thump you donkeys, have a quick wash up in your outhouse, then shag all your bluebirds at Roosters. Bluebirds a dynk... nicely nicely :D

A scouser in Surrey :eek: what a perfect fit should feel right at home nickin' cars, T.V.s, wallets, bikes etc.... :D

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy said:

"nicely nicely", keep patting yourself on the back, well done :rolleyes:
on behalf of bluebird to that i say fak yew, ya stupid knut. bring it on!

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sam1 said:
"nicely nicely", keep patting yourself on the back, well done :rolleyes:
on behalf of bluebird to that i say fak yew, ya stupid knut. bring it on!

has KNVB patented cnut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0