Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL New Divisional Alignment

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like what they've done in Masters. Three divisions, and div. 2 may fill up to 10 before we know it. This is far more balanced than the past two seasons.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, I see that there are LUFC A in premier and B in first div. Have you guys actually made one strong team to compete in premier from the AllBlacknblues and the Lords? If so, that could be quite interesting.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is the intent, so far as I understand (I'm once removed from the back-room stuff).

First task was to ditch the two names, as awesome as the Lords name is, and as terrible as the Ballsacks is. ;) If we are truly merging, the first step is to remove any dividing issue, ie: name.

Yes...it will be interesting to see how it goes, but IMO, best move in the best interest of the club.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
C4L,where is Vault ?​
Trying a test run as WRU B squad, I thought we were staying div.3?? Guess not... They offered me copious amounts of money with their sponsorship, so I couldnt say no to their club hahaha..
SSAP is really home turf to all of te Vault team, and we were tired of getting shite field times in cloverdale and Newton which isnt close for anyone on our team. So we have "partnered" with WRU, terms are being settled.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So here we go.

FVSL website has provisional alignments up and it's very much as expected leaving last year.

a few things of note:
1. ACBC is now being called Surrey FC Athletic Club.
2. All GEU Teams are appearing as North Fraser Selects, North Fraser Selects Inter, etc...
3. All divisions have 10 teams save the 2nd division (third tier) of Masters having 7 teams, including a 10 team U-21!

I REALLY like the new alignment. It makes for home/away vs. Every team in the division in an 18 game schedule.

BTW, I totally missed the new allignment accross the open divisions...well done FVSL. This is the way it should be.

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what do you get when you gather all the small piles of crap and put them together.

Very funny disease dick!!!!!!!
To bad for Poco our new club could be taking over your POCO to!!!!
If the near future!
Might be sooner than you think! There could be no POCO!
Sucks for you disease dick because you won't have a place to play.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean I won't be invited to join your super club perhaps I can find another dung hill to play in. Dude how are things in Langley? Are the Ballsacks really as dumb as you say they are?

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that there are some Indo players on that team with some players coming over from the VMSL. Not exactly sure who, but for any new team coming over to any new division, its always a struggle in the first year- hopefully they stay up as the Rangers had a good tradition.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0