Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL- Mid Season Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
And the whinner/winner is?

Arroyobunk, he is the black guy!:D Ya the black guy who will be runnin past ya. ;)
Will someone please Kick Lion for me!
I am sticking with my prior predictions...................

Gunner007

Sep 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Knight Rider:

What was the score of the game you guys played against Chilliwack again?

Yes...you are right...this is TAKE THE PISS...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HEY...WHAT WAS THE SCORE AGAIN?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*taking a breath*

BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Arrogant...AND shitty...wow...how does THAT feel?! Did you enjoy the drive back home? Must have been a long one huh? Probably didn't need to turn on the heat since the blood rushing to your head in embarrasment must have been enough to keep the car warm, huh?!

And you did it in front of 150 fans, who watched Chilliwack pound the living crap out of your squad. How does THAT feel?!?!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:wa: A, B, SEE YA!

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Gunner007
Hey Knight Rider:

What was the score of the game you guys played against Chilliwack again?

Yes...you are right...this is TAKE THE PISS...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HEY...WHAT WAS THE SCORE AGAIN?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*taking a breath*

BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Arrogant...AND shitty...wow...how does THAT feel?! Did you enjoy the drive back home? Must have been a long one huh? Probably didn't need to turn on the heat since the blood rushing to your head in embarrasment must have been enough to keep the car warm, huh?!

And you did it in front of 150 fans, who watched Chilliwack pound the living crap out of your squad. How does THAT feel?!?!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:wa: A, B, SEE YA!

Wow man tell me how you really feel. You beat our squad 6-1 and thats the best you could do? It wasnt even funny:rolleyes: You better thank god I wasnt the one writing such a rant, cause it would of haunted you for life.
I thought you would have shown yourselves at the match though I only got to meet Banks. What happened to the rest of you? Were you afraid cause you never seen a live black man before??? I understand:rolleyes: I mean it was out in the hicks! Good luck at that Pak run by the way.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the delta lions

I think its funny the lions talk shite, considering they lost to a middle of the pack division 2 team. It seems by there 5-1 loss on the weekend even the douglas soccer team can't save them now.

Santos_L_Halper

Apr 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Lions don't talk shite. Knight Rhider talks shite. Nor are we an arrogant team. Just because the Rhider says something on here, doesn't mean we all share the same view.

buhner

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Santos_L_Halper
The Lions don't talk shite. Knight Rhider talks shite. Nor are we an arrogant team. Just because the Rhider says something on here, doesn't mean we all share the same view.

well . we all know knight rider has no life and just sits at his computer thinking of what to say and how to stick up for the mighty lions week after week .. it is a tough gig he has,, maybe you guys should get a new ringer to come on here and talk about how good you guys are and how you guys are missing guys and blaa blaa..... b/c im getting sick of hearing knight rider go on and on about you guys.... if he only took ten minutes out of his busy day and got his self in shape he would last more then 5 out there .. and maybe give you lads a chance ..

cheers.. :wa: :knvb:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the mighty lions

Sounds to me like Cory Lensy is the one behind the knight rider. Always bitchin about something

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top 10 surprises in FVSL mid season:
10. PAU Nation's fall from the top
9. The RedDragon not being unleashed (something about it's medical condition apparently)
8. Skip's near absence from TTP
7. The "great one", Cainy, not facing the TTP guns
5. The unjustified kicking of Guinness by the Fenian.
4. The success of GEU since theRob's move from the club
3. Dude propelling LUFC to near the top
2. How a team called the Ultra could be near the top
1. The fall of PAU.

The biggest and only real surprise is PAU and how they have fallen so far so fast and with no apparent reason behind it. Cainy, Skip, RedDragon... what's the strategy from here on?
Don't forget, more of the same won't get different results.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3. Dude propelling LUFC to near the top

See LFC2? My 12-20 minutes per match are "propelling".;)

I knew my smile was infectious...:D

:rolleyes:

Everybody wants to be like Mike...

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A case of the sniffles

Originally posted by bulljive
I think its funny the lions talk shite, considering they lost to a middle of the pack division 2 team. It seems by there 5-1 loss on the weekend even the douglas soccer team can't save them now.
...pssst it was 6-1
Hey chiliwack isnt this bulljive guy calling your squad a mid pack Div 2 team? Buhner seems to agree or did you just not notice someone talkin shite:rolleyes: ...i know im interesting but...:p

we all know knight rider has no life
its Rhider not rider get it right trick;)
This from a guy who lives in Chilliwack:rolleyes: , tell me what can your life possibly contain to make it more interesting than my life....please

Knight Rhider does not talk shite. Chilli made a comment we replied. Nothing Lion or I said was anything but the truth. Buhner believe me I am in better shape than you could ever hope to be. Thats actually all the game I got, fitness.:cool:

I wish Guiness was still around, he always had something witty to say(even though it was usually used to burn me) You guys just waah waah waah, like a bunch of girls. Buhner, you're just mad cause you got nothing clever to say. It not my fault I AM SO SMRT! S..M ..R..T.The part i don't get is I thought YOU guys beat US why are you the one crying?:cool:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lions are a joke

Gibson is such a superstar wow he can run fast. Who would have thought a black guy could run fast. Its too bad talent didn't come in his bag of tricks. As for your fat out of shape defence its time to take a seat on the bench where you belong and let the douglas defence take over if you want to win a game. Prediction lions get smoked on friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lions

By the way I was talking about the lions losing to a div 2 team just to clarify. i guess you forgot to get an education between all your shite talk.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SO, I suppose this means that the usefulness of this thread is pretty much done? Does anyone have some further thoughts on the FVSL Premier Mid-Season Review?

:rolleyes:

~Regs.

buhner

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: A case of the sniffles

Originally posted by Knight Rhider
...pssst it was 6-1
Hey chiliwack isnt this bulljive guy calling your squad a mid pack Div 2 team? Buhner seems to agree or did you just not notice someone talkin shite:rolleyes: ...i know im interesting but...:p

its Rhider not rider get it right trick;)
This from a guy who lives in Chilliwack:rolleyes: , tell me what can your life possibly contain to make it more interesting than my life....please

Knight Rhider does not talk shite. Chilli made a comment we replied. Nothing Lion or I said was anything but the truth. Buhner believe me I am in better shape than you could ever hope to be. Thats actually all the game I got, fitness.:cool:

I wish Guiness was still around, he always had something witty to say(even though it was usually used to burn me) You guys just waah waah waah, like a bunch of girls. Buhner, you're just mad cause you got nothing clever to say. It not my fault I AM SO SMRT! S..M ..R..T.The part i don't get is I thought YOU guys beat US why are you the one crying?:cool:

ya knightrhider you are so s.m.r.t.. i forgot and you are such a good soccer player .. b/c you are in so good of shape. so i guess i should not say much b/c i have nothing clever to say but have fun running around with no skill there big guy .. cheers

:D :wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup

Regs,
It's pretty much done.

In conclusion let's just some it up with:
The Lions Suck