Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - Preseason - September 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Masters, FVSL, 2004/05

Third place for Sapperton? Christ Gameboy, you must still be on the post-game drugs!!! ;) :D (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Silverwhodabblesinpostgamedrugs :wa:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It definately warms my heart to see so many futba fans posting on the FVSL over 35 thread. So not only has the AssRanger/fireinmypants team brought the level of the FVSL Masters league to an all time high. The thread is getting far more post than ever before.... :D

As for the great match between ArseRangers/firegroins and SU, from all accounts it was the MOTW. Having said that, both still have many tough games left to play and believe me this league takes it's toll on all teams. No one can count on going undefeated this year. Every team will be ready to play the top three every week. :p

phatanslow-as for your predictions (here's my take for what it's worth)

R/FF/ SU / PA - are the cream of the crop, no one can argue with the success SU has had over the last few years and they will continue the pace this year despite one loss, the rumpranger-fireinmypants lot bring a new younger breed to an already great league and by all accounts will be a top team, word to the wise don't have a bad game or we'll crucify you on TTP, PA has always been amongst the leagues elite and there is no reason to believe they will not be at the top come March...

AllBlacks / Aldergrove / Sapperton - the unknown middle of the league teams will steal some crucial games and be very motivated to play the top three teams to establish themselves as BIG CLUBS in the FVSL O35 division...I wouldn't be suprized to see one of these teams finish in the top three by years end....

Delta / Acedemico / PoCo - what can you say these three will definately struggle all year to win games against the top six....

5btnotplayingthisyearplanstostirthepotallyear :cool:

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey silver you must be talking about the advil,last I heard that was still okay.5bt, the league will be a little different without you,to bad about the injury.Why dont you join the white rock lawn bowling club, that is more your pace.Did I write that out loud? sorry bout that,how do you erase this stuff?

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

gameboy said:
Hey silver you must be talking about the advil,last I heard that was still okay.5bt, the league will be a little different without you,to bad about the injury.Why dont you join the white rock lawn bowling club, that is more your pace.Did I write that out loud? sorry bout that,how do you erase this stuff?

lameboy,

Don't talk badly of lawn bowling, plenty of lovelys out there in the White Rock Chapter....

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Five big Toes!
We are the Rangers, that is it, that is all.
We have no ties to the Firemen, and that is a shame.
Please refrain from dragging our name through the mud with such names such as-AssRangers.
Fireinmypants.
ArseRangers.
Firegroins.
Strangers.

We are the Rangers, The mighty mighty Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Coach said:
Such as
AssRangers.
Fireinmypants.
ArseRangers.
Firegroins.
Strangers.

We are the (arse)Rangers, The mighty mighty (Ass)Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay Coach you win, I won't refer to your mighty Club as RumpRangers/fire-in-my-assRangers, I promise :p

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

You guys forgot RIMrangers.....how bout SUPERdudes....My godness, you would have thought that the SFC Firemen were no good to begin with the way hese fellas go on aboot rangersrangersrangers.....woo woo...!!!!! You guys are GREAT...no, no, YOU guys are great too!!...No, Really....you are great aswell....Did I mention how much talent there is on those teams, well let me tell ya......Hey, I have a prediction....RumpRangers go undefeated...any takers? 5BTs how bout you...winner pays the lawn bowling fee.....

Signed "The Underdoggy"

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

The website says Rangers vs Aldergrove is Sat at 2 pm newton.
No chance.

Sunday 10 am Rangers VS Aldergrove at Unwin Park west.
The old OLY'S rivalry continues after a 12 year hyadous! :mad:

Nice.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Weren't very mighty in the Wesburn tourney though were you? But you are right..Rangers is the only name you need. Cheers!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Zack ( i mean scotty)
First time together, no Andy, Shuey, or Izzatt!
Enjoy your little Westburn Tourni.
Manno to Manno we can't wait to play you old boys!
Guess what, you can't have any of our players this time. :eek:
Think about it. First time over 35's and we got beat, no question about it.
But now let's get it on with our best against Van Fireman best.
Pssssst Scotty, we aint scared of you guys, in fact we want to play you boys!
Enjoy your win with two of our Boys, cause it aint going to happen again.

I saw you guys in the B C's last year, no disrespect, i am not worried shelly.

Westburn Champs- Yes Anything else- No Chance That's right no chance!

You may think you have our number big man, but god help you guys!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You Rangers are becoming the Black Knights of the Masters threads.

Love it. Keep up the good work!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Coach said:
after a 12 year hyadous!

Ouch. Is this what I have to look forward to at 35+. Sounds sore. If it's anything like RF's gout, I can't see the HallOneTurkishSteamBathRangers maintaining an undefeated season.

Buckfast

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Coach said:
after a 12 year hyadous!

Ouch. Is this what I have to look forward to at 35+. Sounds sore. If it's anything like RF's gout, I can't see the HallOneTurkishSteamBathRangers maintaining an undefeated season.

Buckfast

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there an echo in here?

Hallo...Hallo...Hallo...Hallo...

Possibly Coach took a 'hiatus' from High School? :eek: :D

Black Knights?

Puh-lease Dude. :cool:

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

RF....nobody is that obnoxious...but he is bringin' the rum to practice tonight.
Couch..I mean Coach...YOUR boys?? One way or another they're still Firemen and how come you're always talking about Shuey & Andy...what about Rich and the other boys who used to play for the VFF? Don't they matter? Cheers!

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangers are brutal - especially Fras the mascot - should get someone MO..ch better looking. Obnoxious ?

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I heard the Rangers tried to merge with Peace Arch as well - if you can't beat'em join'em.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Looks like Breakfast is still working out the KINKS in his sticky reply button...Well, was actually trying to bait one of the PowerRangers into actually saying they could go undefeated this year...I figured ONE of em would take the bait.... :p If it wasn't for those meddeling kids I would have got away with it.... :knvb:

Strangerthanever....Altho on the pitch we will be mortal enemies, :bronco: I too bleed (Glasgow)Ranger Blue...Its a terrible fate to be waving the St. Andrews cross in football at the moment... :( I was at the hospital and noticed the Doctor had a thick Scottish accent and I told him we were just going to have to wait for the young guys to come up....His reply...."Which ones, the ones that haven't been born yet?" Enough ta make ya cry...

Up yer Kilt!!

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

all this ranger talk gets boring after awhile. okay I will be the first to say it,the rangers have allways been a premier caliber team but they were hiding out in the first division all their lives.they enjoyed great success over many years.The masters is the best football around and if the rangers came in without the firechickens they would have been rudely awakened, no more hiding!You want to hear it from somebody, you got it They will lose! We will bring enough hot dogs for everyone, cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0