Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September/October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations on destroying Lee Odell's faith in human nature.It's not big and it's not clever.
Next you'll be telling him there's no santa.

Shiser Koze

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gameboy!!!!!
Finally came out of the bedroom to post! How's the body treating you? I hear you're bringing the Sapp first half of the schedule curse on the Ballsacks. Atta boy. Keep Pee wee from his pre match puke- it doesn't soak into the turf like it did at good ol' Erma.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
sounds like Bono is a bigger twat than MONEYMAN!Tough task on your best day!

Easy Gameboy at least I would expect a little love from you. I guess like Bono we both stand up in front of large crowds while there is silence, for everyone is listening to every word we say. I hope a GEU player doesn't die for every post I make.

$$$MAN THE PHILOSIPHER

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice post german, the body is well thanks,dropped some weight.Hows sapperton treating you?better than a baby treats a diaper?become a ballsack,u know u wannnnna!

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
VERY LATE POST BECAUSE i WAS ENJOYING THE PINTS WITH THE ALLBLACKS,WHITE ROCK IS A CLASSY TEAM,THEY MIGHT BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE,BUT i THINK THEY BPLAYED WITH CLASS AND THERE WAS NOTHING DIRTY OUT THERE.THIS SITE IS TAKE THE PISS BUT i THINK THEY SHOULD KEEP BATTLING AND THEY WILL EVENTUALLY GET A RESULT.lEE YOU WILL GET YOUR COOLER BACK,WE WERE JUST HAVING SOME FUN.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our game was called due to rain.

I heard Delta was beating P A U late in the game with just minutes to go 1-0 ?

Sounds like that game lived up to it's billing!

Can anyone confirm?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should say, significant ramifications, possibly :p, for both of those teams in the rankings.

We have ourselves a race this year boys,
FVSLforever

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much to say it's like a Millie Vanillie concert and the tapes broken. I am on the stage looking like a moron the lips are moving and there is no sound. I must apologize for the silence, but there is nothing worth trash talking about. Do i put out a classified ad that says Obnoxious, Egotistical Owner looking to sponser Masters Team.

Qualifications:
1) All team meetings must be held at strip bar
2) Top TTp single posting will be rewarded with a cash prize at seasons end my posts will be excluded judging to be done by Sir M
3) Team must be loved and hated all in one sentence
4) Must have understanding wifes and girlfriends, they must understand that lap dances are physiotherapy at Brandies. Lots of groin pulls this time of year.
5) And finally the team must win 75% of the games they play, maybe even the occasional Canadian Championship or even the BC's with do.

$$$MAN THE BUSINESSMAN

All applicants can send a private message to the $$$MAN to request an interview.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman, that was the funniest post you've done in weeks! Well done.

Now, what the hell happened yesterday???!!!:confused::eek::(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hear Doelie (Doeley?) played in the pipes, or at least that was the plan last week. The starter was out of town.

Confirmation?

Perogie?

WHTEVR

Dec 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He played half and was tested little. As good as he is he was far from determining the outcome. The better team on the day won.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes , he played and was terrible. We put our other "back up " in for the second half and he was unbelievable! Dolie is now our number three choice keeper....HJ :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0