Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September/October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September 07'

Mastermind I think what regs ( who moderates this forum ) was saying by look in the mirror is that you in fact are posting as mastermind and also as daplaya. If this is true you are a complete clown ! Is there even a moneyman or mastermind or brownguy ??? Or is it all the same pathetic little GUE idiot posting as a bunch of different people all talking up the thunder?? Sad day in thunder or should we say blunder land. Am I mistaken or is that what you meant REGS. HMMMMMMMMMM

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah, the old 'show em the scoreboard trick'

good job, 3-0, still have 15 to go mm and mm.

Like I said, you haven't won any titles or trophies yet.

My side is 3-0 as well, we have 18 goals for and 4 against.

You don't hear us rabbitting on and screaming from the rooftops, and we truly ARE the class of our league (As we are a little out of our league on the positive side)

Hey Little boy blue stand on a chair when you are talking to the men! When it comes to class I have only seen a few people show class and they are the Lordship Sir M and DaPlaya . The only title I want for GEU is that of a family. Everyone is equal on our squad no superstars no premondonnas just players.If i sound like I am spouting off with the acomplishments of GEU, I am sorry that I offend you little boy blue. I am proud of GEU whether we win or lose. I made a promise last year and I am doing my best to fullfill it. Moral victories are for pussies! If you manage to beat us, you deserve it, but you will work for it. Proud GEU member!

$$$MAN MAXIMUS

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mastermind I think what regs ( who moderates this forum ) was saying by look in the mirror is that you in fact are posting as mastermind and also as daplaya. If this is true you are a complete clown ! Is there even a moneyman or mastermind or brownguy ??? Or is it all the same pathetic little GUE idiot posting as a bunch of different people all talking up the thunder?? Sad day in thunder or should we say blunder land. Am I mistaken or is that what you meant REGS. HMMMMMMMMMM

There is only one $$$MAN Phatanstupid. The same guy posting all day long. How long would that take? I know you are wrong but please figure it out winning starts at the top! Spend your energy practicing you'll need it. Stop spanking your Monkey! Ask Regs to check it out he is a true Mastermind!

$$$MAN The IllUSION

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Maple ridge the home of the mighty GEU.In maple ridge the bones of children don't grow properly.A typical teenager will appear to have rickets and something odd about the skull.Often the dome of the local populations head will appear to be missing completely,and the jaw is extended toward the ground.I am no scientist but there must be something missing from their diets,perhaps food.The nightlife is good cabaret and bingo all on the same night.If you have 17 screaming kids,tattoos on your face and neck,a drug addiction come to maple ridge you'll love it.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I would say Phatanslow is only Phat at this point :D

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Holy crap...! :( Would someone please take away the $$$Man's credit cards?! :eek:

The rest of us out here in GEU-land are just looking forward to a good hard game next weekend...and it looks as though $$$Man's ensuring that holds true. Believe me, we don't all have the sort of time in a workday it takes to dream up all that stuff :eek: :rolleyes:

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

$$$Man - I have never seen the GEU Thunder - or just plain "Goo" as Coach would say - but have you ever played any team in the VMSL ? I know the Rangers probably take it easy on you when they play and probably even start RF. I think a few exhibition matches might be in order.

Do you still own the Dallas Mavericks ?

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

OMFG, what a load of bollocks in this thread.

Moneyman, why don't you do us all a favour and go and start another thread so that you can waffle away to yourself in there?

Back on topic, PAU over Abby 10-0. Jesus.

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I take that to mean I was right regs ! Sad way to go about trumping up your team wouldn't you say ?
Mastermind quit now you are embarassing yourself .
You as well moneyman you sound like a bit of a twit to me !
On a completely different note--
RF how was Vegas ?? Any trips to the rhino ??

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

$$ - I have never seen the GEU Thunder - or just plain "Goo" as Coach would say - but have you ever played any team in the VMSL ? I know the Rangers probably take it easy on you when they play and probably even start RF. I think a few exhibition matches might be in order.

Do you still own the Dallas Mavericks ?

Taxman I know an exhibition match probally would be a good thing. But the question I have is do you really think the Rangers would take it easy on me, I am like the little brother they would like to kick the shite out of. The question to you is the FVSL must challenge the Rangers to the point of they have an easy time beating all the VMSL teams every year in the playoffs. The Rangers are the champions till someone beats them aren't they?

$$$MAN THE PHILOSIPHER!

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

"An easy time beating the VMSL teams in the playoffs "
That statment proves exactly how little you know about Masters footie.
Moneyman I like when you get on here ..it is like watching the clowns at a circus... not very funny but you have to laugh at how stupid they act.
Sort of like your posts about soccer !!!

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

"An easy time beating the VMSL teams in the playoffs "
That statment proves exactly how little you know about Masters footie.
Moneyman I like when you get on here ..it is like watching the clowns at a circus... not very funny but you have to laugh at how stupid they act.
Sort of like your posts about soccer !!!

Phatanslow I only stated the obvious are the Rangers Champions? Yes did they beat all the VMSL teams to win it all. Yes. $$$MAN pumping up the Rangers calling them the champions of Masters divisions. It is the last thing I would want to do, but it is the truth! I can handle that and I tip my hat to them for there accomplishments. The truth hurts. Just like reading the standings and seeing GEU THUNDER in 1st place. You can't believe it but it is the truth!

$$$MAN THE TRUTH TELLER

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Do you people sleep at night?

I think Regs is Moneyman...why else on earth would someone stir this place up so often during the day, working hours....perhaps the TTP Board of Directors has been putting a little pressure on to ramp things up after the Summer layoff...Its the only explanation I can see....:wa:

Hey SirM...how bout a TTP Rankings :D

DeathOrGlory

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

On a completely different note--
RF how was Vegas ?? Any trips to the rhino ??

I have no idea what you're on about Phatso. :rolleyes: :D
Truth be told - I went with the wife this time. :eek: ;)

Speaking of truth be told...

Coveside - NCSL
PAU - FVSL
Aldergrove - FVSL
Columbus - VMSL

Looking forward to the nod against GEU, :D
RF

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Moneyman as usual you are way off base.. as you can see by Rangers post they only played 1 VMSL team in the provincals and that was the final.
Secondly enjoy your time at the top of the standings but a couple words of advice... First - remember they don't hand out trophies in september !!
Second- when you have played some good teams and are still at the top of the standings is when you have earned the right to spout off.
Lastly a quote from a football player on why he hands the ball to the ref when he gets to the end zone with no celebration " I like to act like I have been there before and will get there again "
Wise words !!

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Moneyman as usual you are way off base.. as you can see by Rangers post they only played 1 VMSL team in the provincals and that was the final.
Secondly enjoy your time at the top of the standings but a couple words of advice... First - remember they don't hand out trophies in september !!
Second- when you have played some good teams and are still at the top of the standings is when you have earned the right to spout off.
Lastly a quote from a football player on why he hands the ball to the ref when he gets to the end zone with no celebration " I like to act like I have been there before and will get there again "
Wise words !!

Good points Phatanslow and I agree with you on all accounts if I was having tea with Mommy and her friends! As for your points here is my take.
1st SurreyRangers played the best of the VMSL in the final and beat them. End of story! Even I played for Columbus 20 yrs ago with the lenarduzzi boys big deal.

2nd Yes we are at the top of the standings and I agree with you that it is only September but we are still in 1st place. Just trying to raise the bar for the rest of the boys.

3rd This is the TTP if you scored a touchdown and did not celebrate it why be a part of TTP. Why not stay home with Mommy and she can comb your hair and play barbie.Wanker this is why TTP was created!!!!!!!!!!

4th And finally as I have to put some deals together and make some money today . If we finally do ever lose which I think we won't, just think how many posts are going to be there ripping me to pieces. That should at least put a smile on your face!

$$$MAN THE REALIST

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

New Conversation......discuss :)

Peace Arch Utd vs Sikh United - White Rock by 3 or 4 goals.
Aldergrove Utd vs White Rock Utd - Aldergrove without even putting in an effort........hoping White Rock finds some help before the years up.
GEU Thunder vs Langley All Blacks - Langley with a one goal victory, haven't seen them yet but I am hoping they quiet the loud Thunder that has been rumbling through the Valley.
Delta Metro Utd vs Abb Ancient Mariners - Delta starting to get on track....playing a few weaker teams always helps :)
Mission Blues vs SFC Rangers FF - Mission at home will make it tough on the Rangers.....but still a victory for RF and the gang. Hopefully Wilkie will be able to see over the long grass ;)

brownguy

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hopefully Delta does not run up the score against Abby like they did against whiterock.
Hopefully they have more class then that.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Like how we/SU/PAU always showed class and took it easy on POCO/GEU over the years?

:wa:

Fishermanforever

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Don't worry RF, we will show you the same respect this year!:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.