Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't you win by 15 last time?

Can't see Delta moving up in the Power Rankings with a result like that.

Please note SirM - defaults don't occur in VMSL Masters.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe you shouldn't have hammered them so bad the last time .... or let them win so you can make them overconfident for the cup run ... much like we decided to do this year :)

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK; so here's the 2:00AM post after a big night in Mission; the Mission Springs is the best night out by a long shot. More young lasses than you can shack a stick at. Not that I was lookin'.

As for the game AllBlacks dropped 2 points by not taking advantage of an injured, short staffed Mission. lucky bastards.
AllBacks 1 Mission 1

Bobby Brown lookd after the show which is always brilliant when you have a ref of that calibre.

GEU next week and Rangers the week after. Bring it on boys, AllBlacks are biggger and better then ever.

DeathorGlory

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are biggggerer then.

Aldergrove 0 Rangers 2

Great game by wee Gazza setting up both goals in the 2nd half.

Fanfcukingtastic day out at Parkside today albeit always a tough battle there.
Weather was awesome and the pitch was in great shape.

Hope Rob's leg is OK after that takle.
Speaking of legs, Lorenzo said after he should be back after Christmas.
Good to hear.

Cheers,
RF

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see good old Joe Deakon playing again..........

The thing about Aldergrove is they never stop working and they never go away.

Good bunch of guys out there.

Those were big points today as we really have been on a roll since the Westerns. C J and Tony both played in goal today and both of them were rock solid.

I posted some pics in the Photo Section of TTP of todays match. Nice!

I hope the boys are ready for Friday night against an always tough Millsy and the boys.

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger it was 3-1 not that it makes a difference. First year with the old guys and it was a battle as usual between the Gers and grove. Must say brutal tackle on Robbie you just have to look where the stud marks were....Ref missed the boat and showed the wrong color.

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman,
I am not going to take this opportunity to bash you and the Thunder !!
After all your talk you must be completely embarassed by now !!
Losing to both White Rock and Sikh at home no less :eek:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger it was 3-1 not that it makes a difference.

:eek:

Ah yes, fcuk, too many pints after. :D
Forgot about the late goals by both sides to go 3-1.
Grove with one called back early in the match as well.

I think I know who you are now Hubs.
The yappy fcuk up front who everyone didn't know but thought was a not bad player. ;)
Looking forward to your whiny assed posts about the ref for the rest of the year mate.
Double ;).
I did enjoy the comment about getting laid the night before but for some reason Gaz didn't. :D

Cheers and great game,
RF

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman,
I am not going to take this opportunity to bash you and the Thunder !!
After all your talk you must be completely embarassed by now !!
Losing to both White Rock and Sikh at home no less :eek:

Well phatanslow I just might suit up friday. As for the outcome against the sihks. Fcuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$$$MAN

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wish I could say the same moneyman .. sidelines for me .. two cracked ribs against the sikh's that I made much worse by playing against Mission ! Was doing alright until Clarkie miss hits a goal kick that skipped of the frozen tundra right into my friggin' ribs ..good thing we had lots of ice cold pain reliever's :D The jagger bombs at the springs didn't hurt either. About all you will be getting out of me moneyman is .. pints and bullshite :wa:
Well actually lets say the loser buys the pints ?? Bullshite is always free :D

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong again Ranger....unfortunately like enzo I'm sidelined for the time being. Let the knob who turned sideways like a sissy , raised his foot and took Robbie's knee out know that he broke both bones just underneath the knee "where the the stud marks are" Not to mention whatever ligaments are done. He's still in the hospital. OK though I got his number and hopefully we'll meet again but don't worry I'm not cheap like you "24".

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK; so here's the 2:00AM post after a big night in Mission; the Mission Springs is the best night out by a long shot. More young lasses than you can shack a stick at. Not that I was lookin'.

As for the game AllBlacks dropped 2 points by not taking advantage of an injured, short staffed Mission. lucky bastards.
AllBacks 1 Mission 1

Bobby Brown lookd after the show which is always brilliant when you have a ref of that calibre.

GEU next week and Rangers the week after. Bring it on boys, AllBlacks are biggger and better then ever.

DeathorGlory

burp! TLF, Andrew...pasth me another whiskeeee will ya...besth nihgt out bye farth...burp!:D:D:D

lovely BullyB lovely:D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
as for the other two here??? $man/phat...start a new thread for godsakes...it's getting awfully boring:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0