Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd fire it up again Toes but I'd have to wear a helmet for a week.;)

I see PA put on show this past weekend, AliG, Paddy and AliE must have been inspired by England this past week. I thought it was a bit off colour booing StevieG at St. James Park.
Still; thank God the Scots got robbed.:eek:

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
as for the other two here??? /phat...start a new thread for godsakes...it's getting awfully boring:p

Ok 5 big toes is this better I have a bounty on 5 big toes head ] Rumour has it that Phatanslow is faking injury or has been paid by $$$MAN not to play this friday! And last but not least there was a sasquatch sighting in a wave pool in coquitlam, sorry false alarm it was just Todd Ayley taking his kid swimming!

$$$MAN

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently White Rock had 8 men....they called the game about 55 mins in and PA gave White Rock a few good men to finish the "unofficial" part of the match...nice..

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't some of the "older and moving on" crowd at PA move over to WR and give those boys a hand. PA will always be bridesmaids in this league, they should just get over it and put some time into actually playing.;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sucks about Robbie Workman's leg.
Damn...

On behalf of the Rangers we wish a class act and a pleasure to play against the speediest of recoveries.
Hope to see you out again soon man.

Only thing otherwise I can say is Gary is gutted and sick about it.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let the knob who turned sideways like a sissy , raised his foot and took Robbie's knee out know that he broke both bones just underneath the knee "where the the stud marks are" Not to mention whatever ligaments are done.

That is too bad, but it wasn't a sissy tackle, both went in hard standing up, no intent to break a leg, it was just unlucky that the break happened. It was a good hard fought game with lots of tackles. I did see the leg bend from where I was standing, it didn't look good.

Good luck to him in his recovery.

As for the Mighty Rangers, that is all 3 of the top teams taken out in the last 3 weeks. I think there is going to be a special present all wrapped up under the Ranger Christmas tree.

We have played all the big boys twice so far, and we are really looking forward to seeing Mission at our park on Friday, we have something special for them too.

hos

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger we'll pass on your regards. Hos, disrespect but it was a horrible tackle I said it before on how he went in. How you can justify a tackle where the cleats end up just below the knee when the ball is on the ground. Whatever though now its all about his recovery and ability to get back to work let alone soccer.

We all go in hard there's no other way to do it. But when cleats are up that way it's unacceptable. I'll piss off now I've had my say.........

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree that the cleats were up, I just don't think there was any intent by our man to hurt your player, it is very unfortunate that he got hurt and again I wish him a quick recovery, to work and soocer.

hos

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently White Rock had 8 men....they called the game about 55 mins in and PA gave White Rock a few good men to finish the "unofficial" part of the match...nice..

TLF are you on crack, check the schedule we played the mighty Abbotsford team. Now look what you have done you got Bully all worked up.At training tonight I'll ask if any of our old guys want to play out of Abby for the remainder of the season.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Friday Night..........Rangers 1- Mission 0............:mad:

Mission has already now sent it in as a forfeit.:rolleyes:

We will play an exhibition game now this week instead of a chance of playing the boys who beat us fair and square this year............This Sucks!

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also think the team which receives the points has to send some of there older players to the team which forfeited.:p

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what kind of a "fine" does the FVSL league impose for a "forfeit"?
Just wondering.....!

One week without private time with the sheep in the barn out back. Ya a little harsh, but this is the FVSL and this is serious soccer we play out here.
Wish we had a Cactus Club that this SirM allways talks of, we all go to Mr. Mikes after games.

As for the "forfeits", rumour has it that Moneyman has purchased a few of the bottom feeders and is having them "forfeit" thier games so there is no chance they can get more points than GEU.
First he tried to buy Barry and now this, when will Moneyman start.

Who in the VMSL Masters, wants to travel out to Old Newton for a match vs. the Mighty Rangers on friday night, how about your old boys Scotty?

hos

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS;
It looks like a possibility that our game at John Oliver may be cancelled because any time there is a little bit of rain they close down the field.If (and I only mean if) the game is cancelled, what if we put a bug in Coach's and Kurt's ear about an old boys vs older boy's match this Friday.Put some pints on the line and see what happens.

Stoned Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0