Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] - Results and Banter Sept '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for missing the game boys there was no way I could make it from Kelowna to the game. My meetings wrapped up at 6pm.

Next week!

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack The Lad; said:
Wow, what a shillacking. Can't wait to hear Dude's rendition of the match. Perhaps Langley is weak at the back as Mission didn't have much of a sniff against us until the last 20 minutes.

JTL, I cant wait for Dude's post as well. 6-0 I think we were weak at the back,front and middle.A shocking display.If we play the same way next week we will have the same result no matter who we play.we shat the bed as a group last night.Our man of the match was the cooler to try and erase the "nightmare in mission"

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm compiling a list of excuses...should be done as soon as the nuse is done w/ the rape kit from last nights humping.

Seriously, it was ugly.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm compiling a list of excuses...should be done as soon as the nuse is done w/ the rape kit from last nights humping.

Seriously, it was ugly.

Sorry to hear dude....what you think of the extra thick grass? The lights are sure bright too.

Delta 4 to 3 over All Blacks. We were severely undermanned. Our back up goalie scored the winner and we finished with 9 of our 13 bodies w out injuries.

We will take the three points and run!!!!

HJ

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 4, Aldergrove 2.

It was 4 - bagel with ten minutes left in the 1st half when Poco went down to ten men after our keeper was ejected for taking down a guy who had a scoring chance. Fair call.

Aldergrove scored on the ensuing free kick on the back up Monkey...er...goalie (my first touch of the ball as keeper was picking it out of the back of the net;)), but really didn't muster a whole lot throughout the game after that. Poco's attack dried up, but we fought out the win.

It could have gotten pretty ugly if we played with 11 men for 90 minutes.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It did change the game that is for sure. Bad decision by the keeper, we were up 4-0 at the time but these things happen. Slow start for Poco but after about 10 minutes we got our legs and for 25 minutes looked quite good socring 4 nice goals. Aldergrove was playing with their back up keeper for the first half but I don't think it would have been any different with their starting keep, all nice goals. After the ejection it slowed us down and were just hung on for the win.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe Langley hasn't given any credit to Mission for having a very skilled team and just plain being better than them.
Was the loss solely because you didn't play good? Maybe they just made you look bad.

Either way. Ouch!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Seriously, it was ugly.

You have all week to regroup and you have a 'gimmie' game this weekend. Should be a cakewalk for you boys. Is Frank playing or did he go to the over60's?

Dude, am I gonna need a cup and a shield for this game too or have you guys had a discussion about what is acceptable on field behavior?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No credit? Where have you been? I stated several times in these pages they look like the class of the division. We were outplayed in every position. Plus I did say we got humped...what else do you want?

Bored: yes.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Dude, i was referring to a game report not a preseason prediction.

Did they score some nice goals? Did they bank them off their asses?
Should 4 of them have been called back because of offsides?

Being that this is the centre of the universe as far as soccer scouting, people might want to know how they completely dismantled you guys is all. :)

Must of just been sheer domination i guess.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No credit? Where have you been? I stated several times in these pages they look like the class of the division. We were outplayed in every position. Plus I did say we got humped...what else do you want?

Bored: yes.

I am with Yoda on this one, enquiring minds want to know. When we beat Mission it was a good game but I didn't think they were heads and shoulders above everyone else. I will say there were the best team we had played to that point of the season for sure. But when we beat them I didn't think they were going to be the class of the league.

Looking forward to some Dude insight on this, we need to know how to prepare for Saturday night.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should be able to show up in slippers w/ 9 guys and be OK, if Friday was any indication.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it may be. Your weekly sandbag assault is about due. Poco to have only 7 on hand, yadda yadda yadda.

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored,JTL which on of you hooligans stole my walker I cant play without my walker.The o'60s rejetced me (not fit enough) the o'50s same issue.Guess i will just have to show up Saturday.:D

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack The Lad said:
Good Frank. What number will you be wearing?

I think you should be able to figure that one out.The guy who looks 60ish,plays like he is seventy,eyesight fading and wandering around the field dazed and confused.Oh,by the way you better wear those shields bored was talking about I ran out of depends .I do have the bladder control issue.So when we shake hands after the game the wetness on my hand won't be sweat :D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored,JTL which on of you hooligans stole my walker I cant play without my walker.The o'60s rejetced me (not fit enough) the o'50s same issue.Guess i will just have to show up Saturday.:D

Looking forward to it. Hoping to improve your plus/minus? What number will Dude be wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts