Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] - Results and Banter Oct '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I understand how good it must feel to finally beat us, and for us to have a slow start to the season, too boot. You're giddy. I get it.

The league collectively must feel pretty good then, we thank you for your contribution to the improved self esteem of most teams in the league. Some people don't take aging well and your 'we are the get well card' for the league is helpful and appreciated. Chin up, I have confidence that you will win a few games this year (maybe not this calender year but surely this season).

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not true. I have a prada bag and lipstick, which I apparently hit said ball with.

That, and I hate you.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Going to be a tough game...NDUA vs Mission...injuries,the flu(H1N1???)...and 5 guys in Las Vegas:eek:...with their respective kids teams:)....stay tuned:D

Cheers!

Trying to lull us into a false sense of security won't make me anymore generous than I have already been this year. With my save percentage sitting at about .233 so far this year your chances are looking up for friday night. Although I might have to start on the bench after my brother played so well against Delta;)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league collectively must feel pretty good then, we thank you for your contribution to the improved self esteem of most teams in the league.

Delta must feel pretty good today.

Wowsers, I may have to revise where I picked Langley to finish this year.

Dude, report after you game next week, your fingers must be sore after trying to pull your hair out last night.

A converted touch down wow, that is a lot of goals.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know i'm getting ahead of the weekend and looking to next weekend already but, when you have a weekend off what else can you do?

I've heard rumblings that Peace Arch is determined to beat us next weekend and are talking of pulling from Premier to do it.

Chickenshits.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard rumblings that Peace Arch is determined to beat us next weekend and are talking of pulling from Premier to do it.

Chickenshits.

Those players will all be O-35 and they are getting sent down for some conditioning after a tough loss to Poco.

hos

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt a deserved demotion. :)
That's like getting demoted to coaching. That's when you know your playing days are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0