Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Premier Division] Predictions, Results, & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm gonna just move on. I'm merely a player in a league, well when I'm there. Which is never so whatever. My opinion is what it is and your right, it won't be changed. Scottish stubbornness. Happy new years

Good way to earn some TTP credits!
Thread has never been so lively!

Had I known you were Scottish I never would have got into it with you! Wasted breath

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trust me bud I'm what u could call a pot stirr'r just ask all the loads I played with b4. Anyways. I got selected to my 5 year olds allstar team so I'm in a good place again. I can make it livley'r if u want.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boy do I miss this. reminds me of the 10 Poco players that's started the allstar open game that one year, all to leave to the VMSL the next. Honestly who cares, if they want to load it with Coastal and Moody players then so be it. Probably because those guys will play. If it bothers you that much don't put your names forward and your feeling won't be hurt.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boy do I miss this. reminds me of the 10 Poco players that's started the allstar open game that one year, all to leave to the VMSL the next. Honestly who cares, if they want to load it with Coastal and Moody players then so be it. Probably because those guys will play. If it bothers you that much don't put your names forward and your feeling won't be hurt.

Its not about feelings being hurt. Its just show what a joke it is honestly and that TM's a cheat and favors the Port Moody sides regardless if he has a hand in the team or not. That's all

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its not about feelings being hurt. Its just show what a joke it is honestly and that TM's a cheat and favors the Port Moody sides regardless if he has a hand in the team or not. That's all

Naw fcuk that my feelings are hurt, I've played 2 games this year and wouldn't show up but I wanna be on that list so when my grandkids google my name they'll be so proud.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You mean when Poco won the league 3 years in a row? Had a 2 year undefeated streak, 3 Masters cups and a Bradner Cup? I'm sure that team didn't deserve to have so many players there either.
Not sure what the "leaving the year after" has to do with it.

Seriously though, other than probably 2 teams, it's the same non-participative teams then too. The trend is with the teams themselves.

Last edited:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm confused... is this a true Allstar team or a bunch of guys who can do a kick about on such and such date?

Correct.

The truth is, even with the best of efforts, the All-Star format turns into an effort of who is willing to play, and playing at that level.

Masters is the worst for guys being flakes, this coming from a guy that was 100% committed to the cause when I went Masters, to a full blown "flake" in my last few years (flake, for me, meaning I could not commit to training at all, and was, at best, every 2nd week as a player). This is why you need a roster of at least 25 to be competitive, and that may not even be enough. Life gets in the way, we all know it and accept it. Some guys have time to commit nearly 100% to Masters football, but most actually don't.

Over the previous two seasons, I know for a fact @Rangerforever was asked to submit names, and he did, and as a result, we had guys selected off our div. 1 squad to play.

Sure, it looks fishy, but who knows what went on behind the scenes, so far as name submital requests, etc.

Yoda, you're right, the hand does hurt. Fcuk me....

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know if the Port Moody and Others vs VISL All Stars game get moved to the island yet?

Not yet and won't. Players are unvailable to go to the island and they can't afford any more bad publicity by inviting the last 2 Port Moody players to go.

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was in Ladner and Tsawwassen today and they have no snow, is there no fields out there that can be used for 'All Star' game

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would be funny @Yoda. Port Moody vs VISL all stars. They can't make it to games on the mainland but they can get a full squad for Victoria.

It's the All Star game! It's a very important apparently. Everyone's talking about it

Frank1

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
[QUOTE="Yoda, Any fields open this weekend?

Most field condition reports are done on Thursday ? although I think most will stay closed -maybe next week ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0