Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Premier Division] Predictions, Results, & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Coast 4-2 Temple

All around good game today. Reffing was sub par again.

0-0 at half
We went up 1-0 in the first few of 2nd half on a quick counter attack. They tied it up on an offisde play that may or may not have backfired but we didn't get the call. We went up 2-1 on a free kick inside the box that I don't understand how it wasn't a PK. We scored anyways.
They pressed and tied it up and then gave us the lead on an unfortunate OG.
We scored 1 more to seal the deal.

Not sure they played their best today but the points and win were good for us.

Always a good game.

Nicely done boys!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here it is boys after week 7

1. SFC Temple 13
  2. North Delta Rangers 12
  3. Coastal FC 10
  4. WestCoast FC 9
  5. PMO Rangers 9
  6. Surrey United 4
  7. Delta United 2
  8. South Surrey 2

This weeks matchups:
Back to the top of the schedule (week 1 matchup results)

Port Moody vs West Coast (1-1)
North Delta vs Surrey United (2-0)
Coastal FC vs Delta United (1-0)
SFC Temple vs South Surrey (3-1)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Biggest surprise after 7 weeks?

Overall, a very strong division, and good players. Maybe it is the two teams sitting in 4 & 5, and maybe you can expand on that, @Yoda . Especially Port Moody, kind of falling off the map. How many players did they lose? Westcoast out of nowhere, but I'm sure a good roster to compete.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Overall, a very strong division, and good players. Maybe it is the two teams sitting in 4 & 5, and maybe you can expand on that, @Yoda . Especially Port Moody, kind of falling off the map. How many players did they lose? Westcoast out of nowhere, but I'm sure a good roster to compete.

Sources tell me that Port Moody is struggling with numbers and injuries to key players. Once they are healthy they'll be back to their speedy ways.
As for West Coast, good group of guys who have played together for a few years and they've added some key Masters veterans to round it out.;)
Still some kinks to work out but getting better as the weeks go on. We'll see if they can continue the good play. I actually think there were a couple games we should have won rather than tied but it the first go around in Masters and everyone knows what we're up against now. Round 2 coming up. Hopefully we can hold on for more wins instead of ties this time around.

The league as a whole is strong. Nobody is an easy win for anyone really. Tough games every week. I like it.

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Port Moody have fallen into some injury trouble since week 3. We will be missing some key players for a few more weeks and some longer, maybe the New year. We are not concerned at all as it is a long year.. We still have a 0 in the L column..This Week we where up 2-0 on North Delta then Mr.Gaull decided to treat us with two spectacular goals..yes it sucks they came back to tie it but, if it's going to happen those two goals made it easier to except.. On to Westcoast next week.. We might have enough numbers to field a team..I learned that one from JTL!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a question for those in the know @knvb,
What has happened to our linesmen?
We had no linesmen yesterday and Temple said they've had a couple games with none as well.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 2-0 West Coast

Although low on numbers PoMo had the right guys out. We just couldn't generate much offensively although we had decent possession. GM on the back line cleans everything up and is tough to crack.
We could have used a few of our regular starters to help out as well. Or just some healthy bodies.
Good game as usual. Always a pleasure to play them.

Frank1

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta 1 S.U 0 Good hard fought clean game 0-0 at the half ND scores early in the second half - We fail to tie it up -

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Coast 2-2 South Surrey.
Figure I might as well update the game while I wait in emerg.
Back and forth game last night, we gave them a head start when yours truly misplayed a pass back sending them on a breakaway. Was a great finish in the top corner.
We tied it up on a PK, and then they went up 2-1 with us tying it late in the half.

Some hard hits last night, too much moaning from a couple, but mostly a good game.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure his opposition wasn't yelling at him to "stop flopping around and screaming for no reason" :rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After week 10, here's the updated standings
  1. SFC Temple
  2. North Delta SC
  3. PMO Rangers
  4. Coastal FC
  5. WestCoast FC
  6. Delta United
  7. Surrey United
  8. South SurreyFC
North Delta with no losses yet this season but ties keep them from first place at the moment, and a game behind to other top teams.
Temple having a great season with only 1 loss and 1 tie. A much improved season
Port Moody I thought was righting the ship except for this weekends loss to Delta
Coastal has a good season so far as well but with 3 postponed games, who knows if they are better or worse than 4th place
West Coast, in their first season is having its ups and downs but looks to be holding their own
Delta has closed the gaps a bit after some big losses at the start, but are settling in
Surrey plugging along in tight games but not finding that magic mix to win more than 1
South Surrey without a win all season has had moments in close games but cant seem to pull one out. I know how you feel ;)

This weeks matchups:

Delta vs WestCoast - West Coast with numbers dwindling weekly, will have a tough one. Tie game
Coastal vs SFC Temple - Coastal to take temple by a goal in a tight match.
North Delta vs South Surrey - Delta to pad the stats again this week and win by 4
Surrey United vs PMO - Port Moody unlikely to drop 2 games in a row to bottom feeders, win by 3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0