Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 6 - PAU 1
They bailed early and didn't stay long for drinks. Disappointing really.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Swine

Next time we'll see if we can give you a game, Yoda, on and off the park.

PAU was so poor last night, and Poco was so good. What a line up and they were still missing Summo and RP. Magowen and Grey in the back. Heald in the middle. Clarkey out wide with Slats and Blakeway up front, tough to compete on the best of days nevermind being really skint for players. I think Yoda was there too.

At least I got to have a beer with sliver.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Swine

Next time we'll see if we can give you a game, Yoda, on and off the park.

PAU was so poor last night, and Poco was so good. What a line up and they were still missing Summo and RP. Magowen and Grey in the back. Heald in the middle. Clarkey out wide with Slats and Blakeway up front, tough to compete on the best of days nevermind being really skint for players. I think Yoda was there too.

At least I got to have a beer with sliver.
imo I thought both teams had a good first half........ till stu gray set a presence & that was that.then ollie started to play with clarke ,clarke started tearing a strip outta the whole mid,game changed when they took guinness out ,and changed again when bill J started mouthing jeff the goalie off, I thought that if i wasnt for jeff the score could have been 10 -1
well jld you proved last night that you selected the rite players for your team....best of luck

sid

rightpegleftstick

Aug 6, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta United 6 - South Surrey 4

A defensive battle tonight down in south surrey!! Both teams played with 5 up front which made for some entertaining soccer. Wide open, free flowing stuff, it actually could have finished 12-10 if not for a few saves and some posts. South Surrey are a good group of guys.. #3 got a little frisky at times but all in all the fans got their money's worth.

"onto the next one" -Jay Z

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NFS Razorbacks 1 PA Alumni 1 Good game. Razorbacks just didn't finish our chances!
and guess who scored for alumni? yes a div 2 prospect @ 45 (lol) wee man joe aka guinnesses dad!
nice for our guys to see some nice grass ...but 10 am sunday in whiterock?well at least mody dicks was open & a nice stroll on the beach with the family

HeavyD

Sep 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
What an enjoyable first 6 weeks of competition. Poco isn't running away with it (yet), the top 5 are within 1 point, and the new clubs are proving tougher than last years bottom feeders (just ask S.Delta) plus they're closer to drive to as well (what time zone was chilli/mission in anyway?).

This week:
Enjoy the drive S. Surrey as that is all that will be enjoyable, Poco 4-0. Those Langley boys are tough and if they clog the back expect a 1-1 tie vs a more talented Delta. N.Delta and Temple try to stay in he hunt but will hold eachother back 2-2. MOTW P.A. United vs P.A. (can we start calling them Richmond now) Dragons, United plays fierce at home so the Dragons will need all their players to show up and play. PA United 3 Richmond 2.

Goodluck!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ask ur self that question

U should get Matteo to make some gelatto named after disease dick!
Actually ...fuk dat

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masters or grade 4?

Move on.
Piss of KNOB
YODA is our master
Next time u plan to come over the Fraser river.... jump before u get to our side if ur planning to waste everyone's time watching shite footy on a Friday night
How was jacksons first anger management course !?is the beer fund paying or ?......Billy & jeff should dress up as salt & pepa for haloween that would be a classic

Sid

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
right of course... instead of wasting time watching shite footy on a Friday night, I'm sure jumping on TTP and sifting through yours and guru's greatest hits from elementary school is a much better alternative... thanks. Perhaps I will jump now.

Salt N Pepa, ha, good one... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts