Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-0 south delta at half. No I'm not joking and yes I am ****ing pissed. Thanks for nothing poco!
This may well have been a forfeit. To bottle a game that gas such huge implications is bush. I hope you get yours handed to you in the provincials again this year. Yes I'm venting and yes we are choked. Embarrassing really

Yes 4stgmp, we gave up a 32 game win streak, a second undefeated season in a row, and wanted to have a team we normally struggle against in the BC's rather than you. :rolleyes:
Give your head a shake

TheWatchman is right, you shoulda just got it done in league or cup instead of depending on someone else to do it for you.

PS: we tried to forfeit but it was too late without getting fines and that just dips into the beer fund. So we said we'd show and give them a scrimmage kinda game instead.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not if we poach you first!!!:rolleyes::cool:

Who says the Dominion want to go up even if we do technically finish second?:confused: From a league and club perspective (both for Langley and Poco), it makes sense to have the Castilians and All Blacks in premier and the Athletics and Dominion in 1st division.

Besides, I am unaware of too many guys on our team who want to head to head with White Rock, the Castilians, the Dragons, South Delta, etc...each week anyway.

Temple are the class of division 1, and IMHO, the All Blacks were the 2nd best team this year. Both would be heads and shoulders more competitive than Chilliwack-Mission, Alderbush and Abbotsford.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should be chocked and we are embarrassed. You guys weren't very good this year, hence the 5th place finish. Us losing had nothing to do with you; SD came ready to play and handed it to us. Nobody on Poco was hoping or expecting the game to end that way.

In the end the teams from the Valley that deserve to be in the BCs are there. Suck it up

First I said I was venting so take what I say with a grain of salt. 2nd with all the smack that comes from your camp I was shocked to think that your cumalative egos would allow such a drubbing to occur. 3rd we did have a crap season and yes we have ourselves to blame but we figured we would get help from the mighty castilians and then need to win our final game. Enjoy your consecutive league win and probable cup win. If you manage to get to the provincial final and match the feat of us lowly delta lads did last year then come talk. Otherwise here is hoping you match your prOvincial success last year and go out in the second round again.

Golf clubs dusted off and ready for a good long summer.

Gump out

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
[QUOTE=Woodsy Poco Dominion are excited to go up to Masters Premier next year!

Tough luck Langley - should've let the Ballsacks win.

Not my style Woodsy,It would have been easy to let a goal in late lose 2-1 and hand them promotion,but I can't do that.The idea is to earn promotion and then you feel like you have accomplished something and earned it.Thats all ,I will not throw a game for anyone and I don't want anyone throwing a game for me

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
First I said I was venting so take what I say with a grain of salt. 2nd with all the smack that comes from your camp I was shocked to think that your cumalative egos would allow such a drubbing to occur. 3rd we did have a crap season and yes we have ourselves to blame but we figured we would get help from the mighty castilians and then need to win our final game. Enjoy your consecutive league win and probable cup win. If you manage to get to the provincial final and match the feat of us lowly delta lads did last year then come talk. Otherwise here is hoping you match your prOvincial success last year and go out in the provincials again.

Gump out

There are some very good teams competing in The Provincials,if we manage to go as far as you lads did last year,we would be a very happy bunch of lads.

It's a long hard road.

and it didn't baffle me South Delta won.

In football, nothing baffles me.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First I said I was venting so take what I say with a grain of salt. 2nd with all the smack that comes from your camp I was shocked to think that your cumalative egos would allow such a drubbing to occur. 3rd we did have a crap season and yes we have ourselves to blame but we figured we would get help from the mighty castilians and then need to win our final game. Enjoy your consecutive league win and probable cup win. If you manage to get to the provincial final and match the feat of us lowly delta lads did last year then come talk. Otherwise here is hoping you match your prOvincial success last year and go out in the second round again.

Gump out

I believe league and cup were secondary for us this year next to a successful provincials run as you did.
I'm hoping that last night was a kick in the pants for us going forward.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who says the Dominion want to go up even if we do technically finish second?:confused: From a league and club perspective (both for Langley and Poco), it makes sense to have the Castilians and All Blacks in premier and the Athletics and Dominion in 1st division.

Besides, I am unaware of too many guys on our team who want to head to head with White Rock, the Castilians, the Dragons, South Delta, etc...each week anyway.

Temple are the class of division 1, and IMHO, the All Blacks were the 2nd best team this year. Both would be heads and shoulders more competitive than Chilliwack-Mission, Alderbush and Abbotsford.

i would like to play against teams of that caliber each and every week

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

I believe no matter which 2 teams are promoted, they will be in tough against The Big 5.

You know The Castilians,Dragons etc will be signing more top class players.

Knowing JTL quite well,I'm sure he has already got committed new top players for next year.

OK,I know he has :)

Talking about the cheats Temple,reminds me about the time,3 years ago,they turned up with 4 illegal players.,some of our lads actually knew them,they were signed with other Vancouver teams,and the ref allowed it,strange old guy:) A tall,old chap,grey hair, from Mission I believe.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monkey, who was the only team to beat both the All Blacks and Temple? :confused:

Okay Saga Boy, I'll give you that. But which of these teams lost to the Peace Arch Rangers?:confused:

Good teams don't lose to 12th place teams. That game was our season.

i would like to play against teams of that caliber each and every week

I believe that Krazy Mexy would think that way. He's younger than some of our guys and is likely the most talented player on Dominion's roster. He played hard week in and week out and was brilliant against the Rock last weekend, as Browncow suggested. He doesn't enjoy playing some of the weaker teams in div. 1 and loves a challenge.

For me, the challenge is now to hurt as little as possible the day after a game.:)

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple was up 2-0 at half and down a man to warranted red card. #10 on Nd would have been gone but you could hear the kick from Temple's last player back all the way on the other side of the park. Didn't matter though as Delta's back line was absolutely shocking. The pub was much better than sticking around and trying to watch ND with almost a full team play so bad. Temple could have had a few more before half if it wasn't for the ND keeper.

Temple is a good team, but will struggle against the top teams in premier if they don't pick up some players

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This my first post in years.....in the middle of the all night party right now but I read some of crap on here from some inbred hockey players playing footy in FVSL. Hate all you want bitches, we won the division straight up. To all those ass clowns that said we would suck and forfeit games and not show up till 5 mins to kick off.....we let our play talk this year so respect that.

As for next year we will have new players, and let our play earn respect.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This my first post in years.....in the middle of the all night party right now but I read some of crap on here from some inbred hockey players playing footy in FVSL. Hate all you want bitches, we won the division straight up. To all those ass clowns that said we would suck and forfeit games and not show up till 5 mins to kick off.....we let our play talk this year so respect that.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i remember that game.....we won 2-1. Are you still bitter ?
Talking about the cheats Temple,reminds me about the time,3 years ago,they turned up with 4 illegal players.,some of our lads actually knew them,they were signed with other Vancouver teams,and the ref allowed it,strange old guy:) A tall,old chap,grey hair, from Mission I believe.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Temple. I had the pleasure to watch quite a few of their games this year and there isn’t a more deserving bunch. They truly came together as a team showing dedication and real camaraderie, and from what I have seen this was something that I believe had been missing from the various teams within the club that the players have played on the last few seasons.

From what I have been told Temple is the first Indian team in Canada to make it to Premier. It seems as there has and will be a lot of negative attitude from opposing teams to Temple and all I can say to that is everybody’s got somethin' to say and if they hate let them hate.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

welcome back Big T! and congrats with the promotion!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Big T...I was one of the want bitches that said it'd be the same old same old from Temple. :D Glad to be proven wrong. You guys were the class of the division this year; congrats.

As for our game vs. the Ballsacks, I think most of the nasty emotions were left at the cooler on Wednesday night. Saturday was a fun night, and a tight game all around. Wish we could have held the 1-0 lead, but that's the way she goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0