Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

Hey moneyman....dont you remember me?
be nice now.as for a cooler ,the bet was to foghornleghorn,I didnt think he would remember after the 5th visit to the bathroom stall(snootfest)HE can drink out of our cooler on me!thats that,you can drink for free too,ya cheep bastard;):rolleyes:
next home game show ur ass up to my game,Youll recognise me......Ill be the one slapping your Nuts
oh shite .....you dont have balls

:bronco:

Sidney why would i remember you, do you mow lawns on the side or wash my cars? I think everyone here is of the same impression they try to forget you! $$$MAN is in no need of charity, but thankyou for your generosity. One question though, how many generations of inbreeding is this sydney?

$$$MAN

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sidney why would i remember you, do you mow lawns on the side or wash my cars? I think everyone here is of the same impression they try to forget you! $$$MAN is in no need of charity, but thankyou for your generosity. One question though, how many generations of inbreeding is this sydney?

$$$MAN
your the engerlishman
you tell me inbreed cnut
have fun at your amway convention all next week
using all ur pals to get wealthy boy

sid$$$$$

its take the piss have fun dont talk about me with all ur mates at training or at ur games:bronco:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Does this drivel have anything to do with FVSL soccer? Are all games snowed out in the Valley or are some going ahead?

Sir M

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M - all games expect 1 were called. Peace Arch Rangers tied DFC (whom apparently are just waiting for the right moment to start climbing the standings according to Sydney).

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M - all games expect 1 were called. Peace Arch Rangers tied DFC (whom apparently are just waiting for the right moment to start climbing the standings according to Sydney).

and pau had only 10 men too

sid

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Does this drivel have anything to do with FVSL soccer? Are all games snowed out in the Valley or are some going ahead?

Sir M

Agreed SirM.
Guys, don't make me start deleting posts if there off topic. I think we've covered enough crap on here to last us until the new year.
Please, for gods sake, can we talk soccer? ONCE!!!!

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

You'll be tops until The Mighty Castilians make up their games which could take a while. But don't drop any more points or you may miss the B.C.'s. Careful this weekend in particular.

JTL

make up games is where you place your hopes. 2 games left against wru 1 against dagons and a host of other games which makes you guys more vulnerable to dropping points than anyone. can't afford that now can you

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

make up games is where you place your hopes. 2 games left against wru 1 against dagons and a host of other games which makes you guys more vulnerable to dropping points than anyone. can't afford that now can you

I guess we (Castilians) will just have to win the rest of our games this season then won't we?

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

And we all know you can....after all....you are the Castilians. Yawn!

Enjoy the dry cold snap boys....the cold and wet is on it's way back just in time for the weekend.

Cheers!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree Brown Cow. White Rock is definitely the team to beat. Teams better start bringing their A game when they play these lot. I heard they are a very talented, very quick group of players who are yet to be challenged.

JTL

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree Brown Cow. White Rock is definitely the team to beat. Teams better start bringing their A game when they play these lot. I heard they are a very talented, very quick group of players who are yet to be challenged.

JTL

yet to be challenged... by that i assume you mean they haven't played poco. sounds a bit like the pot calling the kettle black

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

JTL

We kicked the tar out of them but couldn't bulge the onion bag - the story of our season. Cold weather and mittens - these guys will fold like a cheap tent

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We kicked the tar out of them but couldn't bulge the onion bag - the story of our season. Cold weather and mittens - these guys will fold like a cheap tent

and that is why they are on top of the table
I played with a lot of these guys with Argentina ...loads of talent,skill & heart:cool:

sid

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

i trust the tar comment had nothing to do with the color of their team.

your excuse, places you among the masses. all talk but nothing to back it up. coulda, shoulda, woulda doesn't put you on top the league, it puts you at home, hiding behind a moniker talking a set of shite on the internet. my advice to u is, put down the purse, lace up ur boots and try, just try to play something that resembles the beautiful game of football, not the grimey, "kick the tar out of them" style you've come to know as soccer.

bc

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

BC - your first comment a figure of speech only, absolutely no intent.

There is no question WR have robs of skill moving forward but were very suspect at the back and we were very unlucky to not have potted a winner. WR were happy with the 1-1 tie but delta felt we deserved better. This next slug of 5-8 games will show the true character of teams as the weather gets nasty.

Having that said heres hoping to a Friday night game

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

not nice forest
next time u guys play each other ....I hope the kick the gump outta forest

sid:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online