Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

who the fcuk is this gary guy?
doNUTS mmmmmmmmmm
sids favourites nummynummnumms
sid wasnt even at the game CIRCUS ACT
as for ken who....................ken ngu...........you tried to hurt one of our players the smallest on the pitch,your such a fcuking halfwit,sereciously ,I am taking the piss,couldnt give two fcuks what you cave men do or are doing .............WHATEVER,but dont shout out to one of my team mates, How does it feel to be that small , especially after your so called tackle!!!!!!!your all class ,keep your fcuking holeshut cityboy,this is booney ville ,be careful there isnt many of ur kind around poink
Not been a sore looser,but none of our guys wanted to shake your teams hands after the match .but I guess that was the best thing to do ....we showed class

ps try kicking ryan like that next time
youll go down &
ya wont get up

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

well at least Im not living in my uncles basement suite in whonnock stealing internet from my neighbours
life must be shitty bar hopping by urself son,If ya need a free beer,just ask OUR team will cover YOU
remember your div 1 masters .......not Glasgow Celtic,fcuk me lets see what happens next time when ken tries to hurt one of our big boys,just let the cheap cnut try,It will be his last...........wee man has fcuked up bigger men in the pen
as for you
GET A NEW HAIRSTYLIST FOGHORNLEGHORN

****ed up bigger men in the pen? you have to be kidding me. Was that you that made that dumb ass comment on the sidelines "he's a black belt in karate - just try to do that again". You're hilarious man. your best player is a GEU cast-away. What does that say about you guys? You're all a bunch of plumbers. You had 1 maybe 2 guys that new how to do something other than throw a cheap elbow at someone that wasn't ready for it.

Rematch - trust me - nothing to be chicken of either on our part. We kicked you around for 90 minutes and would do again if we had to. And maybe, just maybe if you have the nuts to get on the pitch yourself, we'll see how long you last. My bet is it wouldn't be your fitness that dragged you off the pitch.

But in all seriousness, it IS Div.1 Master and I think everyone of us wouldn't mind waking up the next morning to play with our kids. So pipe down sidlicious and move one. The three points against Rangers is what you should be really worrying about.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Or the golden Queers can only afford to use their bosses computers at work
fcuking classic cowboyS & INDIAN:knvb:
Hi Sid $$$MAN here i admire your postings they are done with such great ????????

Sid let's get to the real problem here, as i am seeing all this rage coming out of you it must not be healthy for you or the ones around you.

1st let's go back to when you were a baby,as i can tell from reading your posts there was no love there. Temper tantrums, they didn't work then why would they work now.

2nd As a young man growing up confused about his sexuality:confused: Beat up continously, the brunt of all jokes, if it wasn't for your cousins you wouldn't have had a date through elementary school. It is sad when he is older than his grade three teacher.

3rd He graduates from grade six and gets a job cleaning Jiffy Johns for a living, he is a business man. He discovers that people drop change, watches and cell phones in the crapper by accident. This is a windfall where every night he is Jiffy John diving building up his Assets. :eek: Gloves are not a necessity and that would take away all his profit so he does not use them.

4th It is now modern day time, no one loves him, he has little man syndrome but he has discovered TTP. The one place where maybe he can be something that he isn't in real life, Funny, Witty, Educated, Loved and most importantly a chance to be a Man.

He chooses his name with great Care

Sid= Small Impotent Dipshit:( Or Short for Sydney the Cross dressing Freak:eek::eek::eek:

No go back to the trailer park you live in Sidney!! Daddy will be out of prison real soon and you will feel the love again:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Love $$$MAN :bronco::bronco::bronco:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

OK, this has gone on long enough. Lets get back on topic here guys. Recess is over and you're all heading for garbage duty.

Lets discuss some soccer again.

Premier games this weekend:
Abbotsford Brickmen FC Delta Utd
Poco Castilians FC Chilliwack Mission Utd
Peace Arch Dragons Peace Arch Utd
North Delta Utd Alumni A White Rock Utd
Aldergrove Utd South Delta FC

Div 1:
LUFC Athletics LUFC All Blacks
DFC Razorbacks Peace Arch Rangers
Temple Utd North Delta Utd Alumni B
Poco Dominion FC Surrey Heat
PMSC Saints SFC Caps
Peace Arch FC GEU Thunder
South Surrey FC Fraser Valley Athletic

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

****ed up bigger men in the pen? you have to be kidding me. Was that you that made that dumb ass comment on the sidelines "he's a black belt in karate - just try to do that again". You're hilarious man. your best player is a GEU cast-away. What does that say about you guys? You're all a bunch of plumbers. You had 1 maybe 2 guys that new how to do something other than throw a cheap elbow at someone that wasn't ready for it.

Rematch - trust me - nothing to be chicken of either on our part. We kicked you around for 90 minutes and would do again if we had to. And maybe, just maybe if you have the nuts to get on the pitch yourself, we'll see how long you last. My bet is it wouldn't be your fitness that dragged you off the pitch.

But in all seriousness, it IS Div.1 Master and I think everyone of us wouldn't mind waking up the next morning to play with our kids. So pipe down sidlicious and move one. The three points against Rangers is what you should be really worrying about.
Thats rite ,all you guys did was kick us around the park................ITS THE ROUND WHITE THING YOU PLAY WITH not our shins...If I was healthy,I would hav had no problem playing against the worst & most unsportsmanship team out there,just watch ur Wifes around one of your own .............that says it all

FVSL ........AND THE WINNER OF THE BIGGEST DICKS IN THE LEAGUE GOES TO?......yes you got it man THE GOLDEN QUEERS MASTERS,anyways good win lads you guys are the best,
ps the reason Im fat is ...every time I pound ur wife she makes me a sandwich

sid=dis
ya tits
now back on topic

sid:rolleyes::eek:

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thats rite ,all you guys did was kick us around the park................ITS THE ROUND WHITE THING YOU PLAY WITH not our shins...If I was healthy,I would hav had no problem playing against the worst & most unsportsmanship team out there,just watch ur Wifes around one of your own .............that says it all

FVSL ........AND THE WINNER OF THE BIGGEST DICKS IN THE LEAGUE GOES TO?......yes you got it man THE GOLDEN QUEERS MASTERS,anyways good win lads you guys are the best,
ps the reason Im fat is ...every time I pound ur wife she makes me a sandwich

sid=dis
ya tits
now back on topic

Bi-Polar is all i get from reading your posts Sid. I think you eat alot of sandwiches to drown your Fat depressed ass and the blood sugar rush has you believing you are shagging all of these women. If your eating that many sandwiches, maybe change your name to Subway.

$$$MAN

sid:rolleyes::eek:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

dont get sliver started
hes henry !sid henry............................................................................
lol

good one ;)

moneybagis :confused:
we do have 2 phych nurses on our team one been flavio,he sure said you guys need some treatment ...me first your whole team second:(

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree on the lets get back to soccer here Yoda>>>>> I wonder if Peace Arch can make the Fn game any earlier, say 7:30AM. You guys make it tough on everybody with that shite time boys. Cmon Dutchie, its time to get at least a noon kick off seeing how your field is half way to Seattle.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

OK, this has gone on long enough. Lets get back on topic here guys. Recess is over and you're all heading for garbage duty.

Lets discuss some soccer again.

Premier games this weekend:
Abbotsford Brickmen FC Delta Utd
Poco Castilians FC Chilliwack Mission Utd
Peace Arch Dragons Peace Arch Utd
North Delta Utd Alumni A White Rock Utd
Aldergrove Utd South Delta FC

Div 1:
LUFC Athletics LUFC All Blacks
DFC Razorbacks Peace Arch Rangers
Temple Utd North Delta Utd Alumni B
Poco Dominion FC Surrey Heat
PMSC Saints SFC Caps
Peace Arch FC GEU Thunder
South Surrey FC Fraser Valley Athletic

Div.1 MOTW has to be a tie between Langley squared or GEU vs PAFC. Agree with $$$Man - that start time for PAFC is a killer.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Move along, nothing to see here.

BTW: Ballsacks are invited to the Lord's Wine & Cheese after the match, in the parking lot, under the heated tents. BullyB: try to contain yourself this year.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Div.1 MOTW has to be a tie between Langley squared or GEU vs PAFC. Agree with $$$Man - that start time for PAFC is a killer.

I,ll have to dis agree ,pafc will run rings around you guys ,no sour grapes just think geu are kick & run ,good luck PAFC ,no laughing at FOGHORNLEGHORN or the wee circus act up front or george Castanza # 16:D
bring NHL GOALIE PADS if ya want to protect ur shinners

dis or i meant SID:wa:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Must be a plumber if sid thinks he is the right fit for the Razorbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0