Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

90 MIN

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

6-3 Sid? Sure we did let a few piggys out the barn door but we also had a fair share of chances down your end. Your enthusiasm should help your side in future.

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle !:bronco:

fatnugly

Sep 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Anybody know where Kilguard Park is in Abby....our flight to Abbotsforsd Airport leaves this morning with a stopover but no one seems to have directions from the airport.

An address? A crossstreet?

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

90 Min
what game were you at ! We were playing tic tac toe around you guys we were unlucky not to finish our chances.
You guys were lucky with your free kick getting it award to you! Our guy was on the ground & the ball hit him in the hand & the ref call a hand ball . That was just shocking!!! I will admit your guy hit the ball well on your free kick.
All in all I think you guys were lucky with the win! Take the points & run.Can't wait for the rematch.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Did I read this right? Are you playing again?
trying to
tore my calf 2 weeks ago,helper my team to a loss last nite from the sidelines that is
why u ask dude ?
need your balls pl;ayed with:wa:

sid

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Delta 1 Mission-Wack 0

Worthy of a win. Millsy with 3 three great saves to keep score at 1 up.

Always good to get that trip to Mission Sportsplex out of the way early in the year....definitely not blinded by the light playing their....

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Week 3 Fixtures and Predictions:
Masters Premiere
Poco Castilians 7, Aldergrove 0.
Chilly/Miss 1, Delta 1.
NDU Alumni 1, South Delta 2.

Masters Div. 1
South Surrey 3, DFC Razorbacks 2.
SFC Caps 2, FV Athletic 0.
Poco Dominion 3, NDU Alumni B 1.

Hmm....that Monkey had some pretty good predictions going there. Insider info?;)

Very well refereed game last night, although true to Masters Footy most nights, both teams played with a lot of class despite the lopsided scoreline. It was nice to finally get some guys back from injury and have subs. That make a huge difference.:) Full credit to Uppal's Army who battled hard right to the end and were unlucky not to pot a late goal or two.

These 9PM kickoffs are going be tough come November & December. It'll be frickin' cold out there!:( Cheers to the Castilians who stayed and and cheered us on. Good win for them too, although I'm pissed they allowed a goal and ruined my predicted scoreline.;)

Ladnerdad

Oct 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

I can confirm it was South Delta 1 - NDUA 0.

Well played game, lots of good spirit on both sides. We probably had the edge in possession, and definitely had the edge in scoring chances, but we lacked finish. Luckily for us, super-sub Mike Hurst bagged his second of the season with seven minutes left in the game to get us the win.

Big game next week at home vs the Dragons. A lot of guys on our team have played in Richmond at one time or another so there will be a lot of familiarity between the teams.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheers to the Castilians who stayed and and cheered us on. Good win for them too, although I'm pissed they allowed a goal and ruined my predicted scoreline.;)

Well we had to stay and drink the free round Sliver had to buy for giving up that suspect PK. :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

trying to
tore my calf 2 weeks ago,helper my team to a loss last nite from the sidelines that is
why u ask dude ?
need your balls pl;ayed with:wa:

sid

Just need to know if I need to expect the shocker when I venture into the box against the piggys.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fat Monkey...I think we battled hard to the end but that was just trying to breathe....you guys actually have anyone ober the age of 40?:eek: I mean..#13 up front didn't even look 21:rolleyes:....Thank you big time for having the changerooms reopened...much easier for us old farts to drink sitting down while waiting for our pulse to come back to normal:D See you on the return...by the way...mackie is like playing on concrete!

Cheers!

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Off the top of my head (and these are guesses), Guru is 52, Jorge is 51, Snowman is 44 and yours truly 42. All of us played last night. Poorly...but we played.;)

You guys did look a bit spent at times. I thought it may be a tough night when the first couple of your subs left the park just ten minutes in and were wiped.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

yup, it's true. WR deservedly beat us last night. they ran miles and put pressure on us all night until the last 15 minutes when we got to within 1 and then poured it on and almost equalised. their first goal was clearly offide, even the guy who scored said it but in the end we did not play well enough to get any points. WR are a decent side with good skill throughout their line-up and they have pace, will be a difficult team to beat.

Cheers, mackers.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow, didn't see that one coming. Feel sorry for the Dragons next opponent.
Well done WR!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just need to know if I need to expect the shocker when I venture into the box against the piggys.

two in the stink
a right full back should stay where he only knows where to play
right back
come into my box your dea.................asking for it dude
just ask scotty kerr he came back for sloppy seconds,i also noticed GURU is always hanging around lots these days

juanbigball;)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

white rock does the unexpected and beats the dragons 2-1

That should WARREN(T) a commment from BumholeBoy.
I expect it was probably poor coaching; that's the only way a clearly superior team like the DragQueens could drop points.
White Rock is now the leader in the clubhouse.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

white rock does the unexpected and beats the dragons 2-1

WR must have earned themselves a free entry into POCo's holdem tournament with this result!! Where the Dragon's short or does this mean that Jungleboy actually had to play in the game instead of sit on the sidelines??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0