Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think jungleboy forgot about that. I expect he'll get a whack or two in training for those comments ;)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

I call you bullshiter. Same bullshit as calling one self Dr. when really you're only a backcracker :wa: :knvb::bronco: Jack the lad is a perfect nickname. A person who walks about thinking he knows everything and feeds on attention. Sounds like a chiropractor that couldn't get into med school.

JungleJim, what is it that you do for a living? Clearly you are highly educated, more so than a mere chiropractor.
Just so you know you aren't supposed to give up real names, I would guess that you know that.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

JungleJim, what is it that you do for a living? Clearly you are highly educated, more so than a mere chiropractor.
Just so you know you aren't supposed to give up real names, I would guess that you know that.

Mother Hen much?

Wow. Some people forget the name of the site sometimes.

JTL...what do you care if people don't think you're a real doctor? Just keep billing out at $45 a snap, and 4 snaps an hour. Show up at 10, take 2 hour lunches, and tee off by 5. Honestly, the only guy in town w/ a better license is Dr. Pollock. Now that dude rakes it in, and he's even a real doctor. Same hours, but higher rates due to shortage of dudes in town willing to get into the cokc and balls game. Guys like Bored, who'll do the job for free, don't count.

~Dr. Dust (I'm a real doctor, seriously).

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I call you bullshiter. Same bullshit as calling one self Dr. when really you're only a backcracker :wa: :knvb::bronco: Jack the lad is a perfect nickname. A person who walks about thinking he knows everything and feeds on attention. Sounds like a chiropractor that couldn't get into med school.

I realize it's only about a Chiro.... but that's a bit off side....

Next we'll be poking fun at street sanitation managers !

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude, I could care less. And can you change your avatar, that is just a creepy shot and it throws me off.

JTL

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

No stirring the pot. Just speaking the truth - your coach has been running his mouth off and he has said on a few occasions that you will run away with the league. And that may be true. You've had two blowouts and are obviously a team to be reckoned with - scoring goals like its going out of style.

We are sitting in 4th or 5th at the moment and will probably continue to struggle a bit. We're a very different team this year from last and don't seem to have the same winning attitude.

JTL
maybe your" have to be asked policy " should change next year,the grey brothers are solid as guys but not brilliant footballers,i do think poco cast are getting a little long in the tooth as a lot of ur players are 40

sid

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

40.....wow...what I wouldn't give to be 40 again! JTL has now become good at the art of deflection......last year it was all look at us...this year...look at them...it's a good plan if executed properly.

Cheers!
written by a little long in the tooth guy himself....moi!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude, I could care less. And can you change your avatar, that is just a creepy shot and it throws me off.

JTL

It is creepy. I'll get right on that.

Google search...Dr. Mark Slater...serious pose...fake doctors...bendy pen...

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

maybe your" have to be asked policy " should change next year,the grey brothers are solid as guys but not brilliant footballers,i do think poco cast are getting a little long in the tooth as a lot of ur players are 40

sid

Sid,

You're right. I think next year we'll move up to over 40's.

On a side note, Jungly Jacs - we need a manager who is a shite player, wishes he was much better, can barely get any time, but thrives on being involved with a good team which he thinks makes him a better player. Know anyone?

JTL

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sid,
On a side note, Jungly Jacs - we need a manager who is
a) a shite player,
b) wishes he was much better,
c) can barely get any time,
d)... thrives on being involved with a good team which he thinks makes him a better player.
Know anyone?

JTL

Is there an age restriction ? ... I may have someone for you... I think I fit.. er ... I think he fits all your criteria...

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

So BungleToy what are your predictions for this shite league over the weekend.
Another walk in the park for the Drag Queens? Will you participate in the game or did JTL hit it bang on again - you are more of a hangeronner, wanna be/never was?

MOTW? I see it as 1 of 2 games:

Chilliwack Mission Utd - Delta Utd
North Delta Utd Alumni A - South Delta FC

Big game for North Delta, my pick for winner and MOTW.
Mission and Delta would both like a win so that should be a good match too.

GURU, we thank you for you application you quite clearly meet all requirements, if we don't get back to you just wait longer.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

GURU, we thank you for you application you quite clearly meet all requirements, if we don't get back to you just wait longer.

: ) Wasn't sure about "d) Thrives" that doesn't really apply any more... I fall more in the category of the famous quote by Groucho Marx "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sid,

You're right. I think next year we'll move up to over 40's.

On a side note, Jungly Jacs - we need a manager who is a shite player, wishes he was much better, can barely get any time, but thrives on being involved with a good team which he thinks makes him a better player. Know anyone?

JTL

see ya at 8 am sat morn
dont be late or ill CRACK ya one

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Castilians 7 Aldergrove 1
razorbacks with another loss 3-2
should have been 6-3 for us at the end of the game but we couldnt put our chances away,good performance from both sides,looking towards the future I can see the razorbacks new team doing some damage to a lot of teams out there
great effort lads

sid

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Spanked by Poco...7-1...at least we scored first....back to the beer! Win or lose...!!!

Cheers!

Oh...coach Uppal setup the first goal...really!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

On another note...heard from a reliable source NDUA/South Delta final...1-0..South Delta.

Cheers!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

razorbacks with another loss 3-2
should have been 6-3 for us at the end of the game but we couldnt put our chances away,good performance from both sides,looking towards the future I can see the razorbacks new team doing some damage to a lot of teams out there
great effort lads

sid

Did I read this right? Are you playing again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0