Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not so much for us...we look to be light on bodies for this weekend, and should we make it past, deffinitely light for the Castrations. I know I'm out of town that weekend...as much as I'd love to play them this year.

Dude, Dude, Dude. Are you trying to sandbag a sandbagger? Post some of those pics for me would you? You know, the helicopters, etc.

I really like how you conveniently booked a trip that weekend. I guess it doesn't surprise me.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Business is business JTL. Sometimes I'm the booker, sometimes I'm the bookee. I've been booked.

Assuming we get so far as a round against you, I am really, really going to miss that match.

Oh, and as requested:

Attachments

• sand-bag-drop.jpg
    sand-bag-drop.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 28

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough schedule for the two Langley teams playing each other twice - I sure hope there is no hanky panky between the two affiliated teams allowing 1 to make it through....

Peace Arch can still make it interesing too by winning out which would include beating the Lords.

I think Langley will be honest in their effort against each other.

Why would they allow one team to make it through unless they have their hearts set to amalgamate. Definitely a lot of issues that would have to be worked out if that were the case.

Still a solid chance for either team on their own to get promotion. I truly beleive that any of the top 4-5 teams in Div 1 could compete in Premier by only adding a few players without the need to restructure half the team.

At the end of the day its about playing with buddies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Amen brother.
Or, however you guys say it to your Gods. ;)

Dude:
Their right back couldn't knock a decent ball down the line either. :D
Sorry to not chat to you after ma blue balled brother as well as you FM.
It was Coach's birthday party and I had to get back to the festivities.

Dominion were real short on the night and we got them at their weakest.
Battled damn fcuking hard for 90 minutes with 11 guys.

Does that guy have to wash his jersey now?
There's about 250 guys in the league who would be real grateful.

Cheers,
RF

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would they allow one team to make it through unless they have their hearts set to amalgamate. Definitely a lot of issues that would have to be worked out if that were the case.

Still a solid chance for either team on their own to get promotion. I truly beleive that any of the top 4-5 teams in Div 1 could compete in Premier by only adding a few players without the need to restructure half the team.

Jack ..... Buddies??
Maybe u can give ur view on this!
I do believe believe bored ,snowman & sliver are reall good buddies

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does that guy have to wash his jersey now?
There's about 250 guys in the league who would be real grateful.
He actually sent us an email explaining that because he couldn't play (partially fractured hair extensions, I believe), he was not technically on the field when the game was lost. Therefore, he reasons, his uniform will remain unwashed as his personal streak is intact.:(

So on behalf of Poco Dominion, I apologize to SFC Caps for any sinus related difficulties which you may encounter during the game this Friday evening.;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At half Jay told me it looked like he'd be washing his kit, then after the match he somehow convinced himself that he had immunity due to not actually playing.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack ..... Buddies??
Maybe u can give ur view on this!
I do believe believe bored ,snowman & sliver are reall good buddies

Sid, winning doesn't matter for the Castillos. We're just there to have fun and a laugh with our mates and that's why the likes of Bored, Sliver and JTL play together. Snowman doesn't have any close family around, so we treat him like a brother as well.

JTL

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
At half Jay told me it looked like he'd be washing his kit, then after the match he somehow convinced himself that he had immunity due to not actually playing.

On the subject of washing jerseys ... are you going to wash that shite stain off yours ... I noticed a rather large stain on your chest ... however I'm confused as to how it got there since we played you guyz on turf ? ?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, winning doesn't matter for the Castillos. We're just there to have fun and a laugh with our mates and that's why the likes of Bored, Sliver and JTL play together. Snowman is like a brother to us as well.

JTL

JTL, you always crack me up !!! If yer not sand bagging, yer spewing verbal diarrhea from every orifice !!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, winning doesn't matter for the Castillos. We're just there to have fun and a laugh with our mates and that's why the likes of Bored, Sliver and JTL play together. Snowman doesn't have any close family around, so we treat him like a brother as well.

JTL
hmmmmmmmm
Interesting
Well we will just have to wait & see
I can't wait ! U?
Winning u don't care?
Sure:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet