Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters help!!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://www.bcsoccer.net/bcsa/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=XaE0YMTfAg8=&tabid=186
Senior
g) A senior team is one that is affiliated with the Association outside the youth age categories defined in paragraph “c” of rule 2 Player Age Limits. A senior player shall refer to a player registered with a senior team.
h) A men’s MASTERS age category shall comprise of affiliated teams whose players have attained their thirty fifth (35) birthday prior to January 1st of the current calendar year.
i) A women’s CLASSIC age category shall comprise of affiliated teams whose players have attained their thirty fifth (35) birthday prior to January 1st of the current calendar year. For Coastal BC the current calendar year is the year in which play ends.

I couldn't find anything on the FVSL site that sepcifically addressed this.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I *think* you can have up to 3 under 35 players as well but they can't play in provincial cup games.

I've moved this thread into a more appropriate forum where it will have more of a chance to be answered correctly.

Cheers (and welcome to TTP),

Regs.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL now has two Masters divisions - a premier and a div. 1. Premier consisting of the top 10 teams from last years div. of 16 teams. The bottom 6 along with 7 new teams are forming div. 1. Div. 1 will be very competitive.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sirem,

Usually this time of year Coach heads to Shushwaaaaaaaaap for some house boating.

Glad I could help.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New teams to Masters Div 1 - DFC Razorbacks; Fraser Valley Athletic; SFC Caps; Richmond Dragons; South Surrey FC; Poco City Dominion FC; North Delta Utd Alumni.

Crazy....but this is great! There will deffinitely be some good squads in this group. The battle for promotion will be pretty fierce.

Another White Rock team too...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0