Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nohopesolo , I have sids school of grammar & spelling starting next week at the pig farm in poco ,with ass slop tracking both classes

You should come

Skid

Sid I am thinking you should be looking for some players... I hear the Surrey stars might have a few. You don't mind if they play in the VMSL do you?? Your record this season is much like your record with the ladies at rumors over the years... Zero wins and not that many goals to talk about!

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid I am thinking you should be looking for some players... I hear the Surrey stars might have a few. You don't mind if they play in the VMSL do you?? Your record this season is much like your record with the ladies at rumors over the years... Zero wins and not that many goals to talk about!

SID - I would suggest picking up the dark-skinned fellow that plays in the mid-field.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just want to know about the supper steroid... does that mean I won't have to feed the Daemonspawn any more?

Honestly! Trece Virtigo, go back to your Div. 5 Over 35's VMSL or RRSL thread. Last time we played you in the Confederation or the Communist Cup we spanked Ya 3 - 0 and the highlight for you guys was we found your Goalies 'upper-denture-plate' in the back of the net with our second goal !!
In closing watch out for FVSL Masters Div.2 POCO Northside. They are on a mission to find the lowst caliber O-35's league too play inn and dominate.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
In closing watch out for FVSL Masters Div.2 POCO Northside. They are on a mission to find the lowst caliber O-35's league too play inn and dominate.

Update...after we played NDU we found what we were looking for and called off the mission.

cantwealljustgetalong

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...so I guess since all you can talk about is a game you won 5 years ago, it was the highlight of your career? Glad to hear we were so important to your formative years, and you've got something to cling on to. Hey, whatever works for you...

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

"find the LOWST caliber" and "play INN and..."

I think you need to join "hopesolo" and "sid" at Sid's school of grammar/spelling, is the school system that bad out there in NoDel ?

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it cruel to beat on a dead horse?

I don't think the Surrey Shooting Stars tried to cheat because when we questioned the manager he said that the FVSL said it was OK to play div 2 and Masters if your over 35. It would normally be Ok but only in the same league, new teams to the league normally have little or no knowledge of the FVSL or BC Soccer Rules and Regulations.

SS Stars are a very good team and a great bunch of guys, we had our chances but could not finish.

On to the biggest complainers of all time next weekend (hello Vince please don't fire me)

:smile::smile::smile:

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think the Surrey Shooting Stars tried to cheat because when we questioned the manager he said that the FVSL said it was OK to play div 2 and Masters if your over 35. It would normally be Ok but only in the same league, new teams to the league normally have little or no knowledge of the FVSL or BC Soccer Rules and Regulations.

SS Stars are a very good team and a great bunch of guys, we had our chances but could not finish.

On to the biggest complainers of all time next weekend (hello Vince please don't fire me)

Whatever! Those guys should be tested for drugs, steroids or something, they are like horse they never run out of gas

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whatever! those stars should be tested they must be using drugs,steroid or something.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
...so I guess since all you can talk about is a game you won 5 years ago, it was the highlight of your career? Glad to hear we were so important to your formative years, and you've got something to cling on to. Hey, whatever works for you...

Stasher 1 --- Vertigo 0 Enough said ???

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard about the talk and find it funny you guys should worry more about what you can do on the field than the color of ones skin? see you on the field!

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just been informed by the FVSL the player in question signed for his FVSL team first, this makes him ineligible to play for the Ajyal Tigers in the VMSL Div 2.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0