Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear NDU signed another back up goalie
How will it be playing 3rd string nohopeinhell

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid I was having a good night til I saw that... Maybe you should try playing with 3 keepers you might be able to get a point!!
We have three that play ......with u three that would be 6 ,making you our 6 th stringer

May we should start a group....Sid marley & mackers da whale Ers

Suk that dialadope

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol 11 goals aginst in our last 2 games equals the last 9 games combined in goals against. I was coaching mr. boltons (and my) daughter sunday morning so i was fortunate to miss the show. Mackers I'm scared for practice tonight we gonna do doggies?

no doggies but we went back to basics...we started passing to each other 3 feet away, then 4 feet, then 5 feet away. did that all night long, we may be able to complete a pass on Friday night....MAY be able to.

Reactions: sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no doggies but we went back to basics...we started passing to each other 3 feet away, then 4 feet, then 5 feet away. did that all night long, we may be able to complete a pass on Friday night....MAY be able to.
so no running again ..again

Sidis

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! You are really good at the nick names I guess that's all you have to contribute to TTP. Referring to East Indians as Spicey Fingers and Castroyche as Casterated which is actually spelled "castrated" For your info the name is two parts ! Fidel Castro! & Che Guevara! great revolutionaries. Now I neither have any interest in giving you spelling or history lesson, but I do look forward to giving you a soccer lesson that is if you can stay on the field for more than a half game and not say " played a half and then rested up for the post game festivities !!" Which means they subbed you off and didn't find it necessary to put you back on the field!

That's awesome I'm sure the rest of the team was really proud you! I Look forward to your reply.... If I find it worthy of a reply or else I'll just see you on the field for maybe 35-45 minutes?

Hey 'INCARCERATED' Very good role-models you look up too. i suppose Bin-ladden might be a man you admire ? Similar qualities and practices on humanity as Gastro & Jose cuervo

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey 'INCARCERATED' Very good role-models you look up too. i suppose Bin-ladden might be a man you admire ? Similar qualities and practices on humanity as Gastro & Jose cuervo
Stasher... Don't u have a sleigh to guide soon

Sid

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone want to guess on the results this week if you dare:

Coastal Rangers 2 - 2 NDU *MOTW*
Poco 4 - 1 White Rock
Bullets 3 - 1 Temple
Heat 0 - 2 Caps
Stars 4 -1 Vintage

good luck to all...even White Rock ;)

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like you've got it pretty well sorted - can't say I disagree with anything

Coastal Rangers vs NDU. Hopefully NDU leave their big guns at home. It's a long way to travel, so I would suggest you all probably take the night off and rest;)
Poco vs White Rock. Well WR have definitely improved from earlier in the season, but a comfortable win for Poco is still on the cards.
Bullets vs Temple. This is really the lottery one depending on who turns up for each team.
Only prediction for the Heat vs Caps game is for the Red/Yellow cards. I think it will be a bit feisty so I'm saying 2R/5Y.
Stars vs Vintage. I think it will be a vintage Stars performance running away with the win.

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stasher is Santa ? Wow I suppose I'll have to look up to him as a role model as well.... All I want for Christmas is to beat your team... again lol

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good choices I'll go with;

Coastal Rangers 4 - 2 NDU *MOTW*- Home field advantage
Poco 4 - 2 White Rock - I just cant see WR pulling it together
Bullets 3 - 1 Temple- agree bullets hot off the NDU
Heat 3 - 2 Caps - going with the heat just to disagree
Stars 3 -2 Vintage- look to be a close match stars have done well @ home

Not much difference in the picks Good luck everyone this week!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stasher is Santa ? Wow I suppose I'll have to look up to him as a role model as well.... All I want for Christmas is to beat your team... again lol
stasher...dasher I was referring to him been a reindeer tit
But stasher & Nohope said Santa does not stop at prison brotha

Sid

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

I love when guys "laugh out loud" at their own posts.. No friends?Or are they all just to high to turn the computer on???

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
stasher...dasher I was referring to him been a reindeer tit
But stasher & Nohope said Santa does not stop at prison brotha

Sid

Well our team certainly have all the Reindeers covered, lots of prancers,dancers and nancy-donners !! and with that big red-light always on behind sooo-slow's's net, we can guide that sleigh all night. We can even do a dime bag drop for the Star boys at Tom Binnie!

Reactions: sid

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game for the Rangers vs NDU tilt.

First goal was unfortunate for NDU (I'm sure their keeper bought the first round), but after that the result wasn't in too much doubt. 1-0 at the half, then a very quick goal at the start of the second half and another about 10 minutes later and it was 3-0.

We then decided to stop playing for the final 15 and credit to NDU for working to the end - they pinned us into our half for the last 10 minutes and got a couple back (well, I scored one for them off a perfectly placed header that sent our keeper the wrong way).

Anyway, good game to play in followed by the post match cooler - we'll take the important 3 points and onto Temple next week.

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game for the Rangers vs NDU tilt.

First goal was unfortunate for NDU (I'm sure their keeper bought the first round), but after that the result wasn't in too much doubt. 1-0 at the half, then a very quick goal at the start of the second half and another about 10 minutes later and it was 3-0.

We then decided to stop playing for the final 15 and credit to NDU for working to the end - they pinned us into our half for the last 10 minutes and got a couple back (well, I scored one for them off a perfectly placed header that sent our keeper the wrong way).

Anyway, good game to play in followed by the post match cooler - we'll take the important 3 points and onto Temple next week.

Rangers were lucky that JJ wasn't playing or was he?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0