Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands soslow ,will u see the Pitch?or will u be cheering on your starting goalie from the sidelines again,tell rasher to stay off the bacon & the back line
Wow last couple of seasons RAsher was the personal driver for the" Indian Limey"
Is he ur team mate or are u just his biatch

Sid

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, I am hoping for a call from your team, I really love a GAA over 5!! How bad is going to get in Langley this week? And what is the wager with BC??? The Vegas line has your lot as under dogs by 2..

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, I am hoping for a call from your team, I really love a GAA over 5!! How bad is going to get in Langley this week? And what is the wager with BC??? The Vegas line has your lot as under dogs by 2..
It's ok we like to keep out gaa down ,not to get the score line up above 10 but tks dope onarope
If I'm desperate I can call apon mackers & or asslop that's a big net to fill & I'm
Thinking those two could get it done
But u never know ,if we ever need a 6th string I'll call upon u

Sid

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am impressed Sid three posts today and not one reference to a pig or a orgy!! Well Done!! Now if your team can get a resualt this week.... Oh who I am kidding that won't happen

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am impressed Sid three posts today and not one reference to a pig or a orgy!! Well Done!! Now if your team can get a resualt this week.... Oh who I am kidding that won't happen

Come outta the closet son & talk the talk why waste ur time watching div 2 shite when u can watch premier shite from our sidelines ..& I'll buy yur pints for you ,no wait Picard is bringing my a case of Guinness ,I'll drink it with u & show u a reall mans drink
Ps,hint ,I'm playing up front ,red jersey,wearing the captains band & I'm number 9
Come see .....Picard is the guy with the red sunburn from our light going on :)
Bring a towel & you can come have a shower to ,I'll supply the sopeonarope & asslop will supply the magnums

Fu

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL Sid that is a good call.... I wonder if he gets pissed about not being able to get on all the rides at playland??

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL Sid that is a good call.... I wonder if he gets pissed about not being able to get on all the rides at playland??

Nohope ? How is your special Ed goaltending clinic for dummy's making out for you,I hear Picard is the technical director !

Just saying

Sid

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, if you and your WCFC rejects get a resualt this week you can bash the iron chef of Langley til then stick to the pig and oprgy comments...

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands soslow ,will u see the Pitch?or will u be cheering on your starting goalie from the sidelines again,tell rasher to stay off the bacon & the back line
Wow last couple of seasons RAsher was the personal driver for the" Indian Limey"
Is he ur team mate or are u just his biatch

Sid

Yes Sid my 'Boar brother' from another, I am still stumbling around the backline with the boys. The " Indian Limey " defected back Eastward too the tribe. Couldn't handle the spicy finger:no-no: I will down a Bacon-ater or two this weekend for ya, Now go get a Farkin WIN will Ya !!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Sid my 'Boar brother' from another, I am still stumbling around the backline with the boys. The " Indian Limey " defected back Eastward too the tribe. Couldn't handle the spicy finger:no-no: I will down a Bacon-ater or two this weekend for ya, Now go get a Farkin WIN will Ya !!
its actually the stink finger,win ..............we came to prem to set a league record & we are doing a good job of it

sid

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see that you get a lot of flack Olosepoh from the guys here @ TTP. I personally respect everyone that steps on the field except the ones who shouldn't be out there as they just have he intent to injure players. Perhaps if you look deep inside you can see that the Stars are on a winning streak and all the teams will bring there "A" game against them. But more importantly perhaps you should look yourself in the mirror and learn to respect yourself first lol.

Reactions: sid

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
its actually the stink finger,win ..............we came to prem to set a league record & we are doing a good job of it

sid

No No, After a bucket of Tandoori it is renamed the "spicey finger" and I am unable to reply to "Casterated" as I have misplaced me coconut shells.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see that you get a lot of flack Olosepoh from the guys here @ TTP. I personally respect everyone that steps on the field except the ones who shouldn't be out there as they just have he intent to injure players. Perhaps if you look deep inside you can see that the Stars are on a winning streak and all the teams will bring there "A" game against them. But more importantly perhaps you should look yourself in the mirror and learn to respect yourself first lol.

There is no way you play for the stars... You command of the English language is to high.. Ido respect myself but I only wish I could be on a team that uses players with no ID or maybe one day I can play on Sid 's team an go a whole season without a win!! Man with weather like we are having that would be so much fun!! Good luck this weeken boys. What is the over/under on the number Of cards in the caps/ temple game..

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
The forecasters predictions about Caps and Stars were way off this week. Caps has really improved kudos to their defense and goalie, they created a formidable firewall that tamed the Stars strikers. It was a tough win for Stars 2-1 Stars

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0