Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you have a comment on your teams slide of late?? Or would you rather talk about the trade NDU made with temple, Whistle Blower for a stack of cones?? I think we won the trade... Both the cones and Wb are as fast as each other, but I think the cones have a better touch

I don't play with this team. I have some friends who play with them so I go watch when I can.

PS....I did not know that Div 2 Masters Teams even had backup goalkeepers. I guess I was wrong. I guess benches need to be kept warm when it is cold out.

As for WB, yet another post where you mention his name. This man crush is pretty strong!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid your lot had a tight one this week only 3-1... Did you kick guinness??
no but my my bum hurts .................guinness is a councelling still from meersey almost chopping him lol,he said to tyhe ref wTf EDDIE ,WHAT WAS THAT ,I laughed and saidit was meers ,what did u expect a cookie ............................

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't play with this team. I have some friends who play with them so I go watch when I can.

PS....I did not know that Div 2 Masters Teams even had backup goalkeepers. I guess I was wrong. I guess benches need to be kept warm when it is cold out.

As for WB, yet another post where you mention his name. This man crush is pretty strong!!!
gurps [plays for the premier butter chickens not basement footy div 2,goat eaters....

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

Back up keeper??? Thats funny I have only missed two games this year... But I am sure you were at the game last week when I only touched the ball 4 times when we played your team.. If you are such a expert of the game why don't you play.. What is temple going to do at the transfer deadline.. With only 13 guys signed to the top team I assume the second team will lose a few guys.. Let me know when temple gets over 10 points this year..

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back up keeper??? Thats funny I have only missed two games this year... But I am sure you were at the game last week when I only touched the ball 4 times when we played your team.. If you are such a expert of the game why don't you play.. What is temple going to do at the transfer deadline.. With only 13 guys signed to the top team I assume the second team will lose a few guys.. Let me know when temple gets over 10 points this year..
13 guys ,they had an arguement over table & chairs & that gave the team a split,hey dopesolo?if yur that good how come shue plays in net in the premier games when he is an outfield player,sounds like your a fcuking premadonna at 40 or are you one born in 1982& wants to be a team super star playing in div 2 over 40 league ffs
i hear ryan kellins is coming back soon,what does that make you a 3rd stringer in div 2 masters?

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
13 guys ,they had an arguement over table & chairs & that gave the team a split,hey dopesolo?if yur that good how come shue plays in net in the premier games when he is an outfield player,sounds like your a fcuking premadonna at 40 or are you one born in 1982& wants to be a team super star playing in div 2 over 40 league ffs
i hear ryan kellins is coming back soon,what does that make you a 3rd stringer in div 2 masters?

Also some ex caps to be signed... Joe Cannon..

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I do play...but not with that team.

Let me know when you actually get to play. With the cold weather upon us, your role is getting even more important.

Reactions: sid

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid I guess you like trolling on this thread to get a hanndle on the teams you will be playing in two years... I played last in our first match last year, then took a shoulder injury... I had the pleasure of running the bench when our guys took 3 points off you at home... And Gurps, can you explain how temple can play two keepers at the same time... He makes Sid look fit!! Maybe get him to lay off the butter goat.

FreeMYWilly

Mar 20, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid I guess you like trolling on this thread to get a hanndle on the teams you will be playing in two years... I played last in our first match last year, then took a shoulder injury... I had the pleasure of running the bench when our guys took 3 points off you at home... And Gurps, can you explain how temple can play two keepers at the same time... He makes Sid look fit!! Maybe get him to lay off the butter goat.
Hi chupmsolo,dopesolo,sopeonyurmumspoop,what ever the names sid calls you
Im sure sid aka DiS wants to draw from you lot when the masters cup starts,I had the day off saturday and went to watch the poco bohemians & they are not a div 2 team or even close & if sid is who I think he is ,watch out as he is a hard nosed playerkeep your chins up olosepoh.

regards

FMW

Reactions: sid

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
My predictions This coming week!
GFC Guildford FC Caps 2 CCB CCB Shooting Stars 4 Caps coming off a win will play well
CFC Coastal FC Vintage 1 PCFC Poco FC Northside Rangers 3 Not quite the MOTW early morning game depends on who drinks less!
NDSC North Delta SC Utd 3 SSFC South Surrey FC Bullets 4- My MOTW will be a great game hopefully they beat the shite outtta each other!!
WRU White Rock Utd 2 CFC Coastal FC Rangers 3- With WRU have 51! Goals against! about time WR decided to concentrate on defence!
SFC SFC Temple Utd 3 SH Surrey Heat 3 - I have nothing to say Im just being nice your guess is as good as mine!

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My predictions This coming week!
GFC Guildford FC Caps 2 CCB CCB Shooting Stars 4 Caps coming off a win will play well
CFC Coastal FC Vintage 1 PCFC Poco FC Northside Rangers 3 Not quite the MOTW early morning game depends on who drinks less!
NDSC North Delta SC Utd 3 SSFC South Surrey FC Bullets 4- My MOTW will be a great game hopefully they beat the shite outtta each other!!
WRU White Rock Utd 2 CFC Coastal FC Rangers 3- With WRU have 51! Goals against! about time WR decided to concentrate on defence!
SFC SFC Temple Utd 3 SH Surrey Heat 3 - I have nothing to say Im just being nice your guess is as good as mine!

Caps 1 - 6 Stars
Vintage 1 - 4 PoCo
NDSC 4 - 3 Bullets
WRU 1 - 4 Rangers
Heat 2 - 2 Temple

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
here are my picks:

Caps 0 - 4 Stars #9 from the Stars is hard to shut down
Vintage 1 - 2 PoCo hoping to start a new winning streak
NDSC 3 - 1 Bullets seems NDU is rolling now
WRU 1 - 4 Rangers WR still struggling
Heat 2 - 2 Temple a couple lower table teams

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stars 5 - Caps 0 ( I still don't respect the stars, Caps are just that bad)
Poco 4 - Vintage 1 ( Vintage back line too slow for Poco's pace up front)
CFC Rangers 3 - 1 White Rock 1
In the who cares game.... Heat 2 - Temple 2 ( If temple gets bodies out they win, if not it could be a long night for WB and his crew)
NDU 4 - Bullets 2 ( NDU missing guys do to the fact that it might be raining)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0