Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

soccerbuddy

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! Stressful match, Stars went up 15 mins in on a redirected own goal, Vintage was up 2-1 at the half. Vintage down to 10 men on a brutal call (definitely a yellow, but not red) 10 mins into second half, and a spot shot given to the Stars with 15 mins. left to tie in up! Then we hung on for the tie. We took 4 out of possible 6 points off them, not to bad.

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for the late reply Oh! loose poo. I just read what you wrote down and still can't make sense of it? You love it when guys? no friends? sounds kinda Flaming to me are you sure your on the right site?

And I'm sorry I'm still trying to figure out you last sentence which makes no fukn sense whatsoever "Or are they all just to high to turn the computer on???" Who is they? I Thought the whole purpose of this sight was to slag on players and games have some fun and and talk sh*t. Your failing on all fronts I hope you won this week should make you feel better.

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was watching the same game and have much respect for Vintage that being said in reality it was the stars game to win or lose. The Stars could simply not finish tonight! Absolutely a 2nd half domination from the Stars even before the red card. ( by the way If a player grabs another player from the throat and throws him down to the ground I'm sorry that's a red card) The referee made his mark on the game WOW for both sides. Soccerbuddy you forgot to mention the 3rd goal the Stars scored but was called back on a weak offside.
Except for the one who decided to drop the N"bomb" 55 mins in the game. He proclaimed that that is the name of the player on Vintage squad it just seems strange that the guy must have been a ghost for the whole game because it took 55 mins to call out his name anyways was a great game and look forward to the next match in the summer league the best of luck to Vintage going forward.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Castrogay,how was yur Sunday night in north Fraser per trial, just 11 more sundays and you start yur community hours for spousal abuse......
No hope big win was yur starting goalie in in net me is a thinking

Poco 8-0 over shite rock, mackers must be on the tofu dogs & slotted a few up front ,good win ,why not make it 10-0:)

Sid

Rikitikitavi

Nov 3, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 8-0 over shite rock, mackers must be on the tofu dogs & slotted a few up front ,good win ,why not make it 10-0:)

Sid[/QUOTE]

It's understandable that Sid gets a little sensitive when he hears about 8-0 shellackings. We should all be more aware of his feelings next time and stop scoring after four.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sid

It's understandable that Sid gets a little sensitive when he hears about 8-0 shellackings. We should all be more aware of his feelings next time and stop scoring after four.[/QUOTE]that probably would be more respectful towards yur opponents

But keep scoring & be div 2 hero:)

Sid

FreeMYWilly

Mar 20, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's understandable that Sid gets a little sensitive when he hears about 8-0 shellackings. We should all be more aware of his feelings next time and stop scoring after four.
that probably would be more respectful towards yur opponents

Sid[/QUOTE]god my god,go get help Sid .
Freemywilly wants to challenge mackerel to a Friday filet o fish eating competition with my good old friend from the Canucks FIN,it will be at C-lovers denman street & when I eat him under the table witch will be very hard to ,he can go up Davie street with our judge akslop and get some tranny to gobble his maggot under some other table

FMW

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol
That will be one expensive tab............

And in the red corner wearing .........

FTM

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was watching the same game and have much respect for Vintage that being said in reality it was the stars game to win or lose. The Stars could simply not finish tonight! Absolutely a 2nd half domination from the Stars even before the red card. ( by the way If a player grabs another player from the throat and throws him down to the ground I'm sorry that's a red card) The referee made his mark on the game WOW for both sides. Soccerbuddy you forgot to mention the 3rd goal the Stars scored but was called back on a weak offside.
Except for the one who decided to drop the N"bomb" 55 mins in the game. He proclaimed that that is the name of the player on Vintage squad it just seems strange that the guy must have been a ghost for the whole game because it took 55 mins to call out his name anyways was a great game and look forward to the next match in the summer league the best of luck to Vintage going forward.

Too funny that somebody ACTUALLY thinks N-bombs were flying around. This might be the first time you've heard of somebody named Kaltenegger.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too funny that somebody ACTUALLY thinks N-bombs were flying around. This might be the first time you've heard of somebody named Kaltenegger.

FTM the whole world is againist the surrey stars didn't you know!!! I think they got a bad batch of surrey`s finest and they are having bad hallucinations....
Sorry no luck I was not there Friday so I think our 5th string keeper played

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FTM the whole world is againist the surrey stars didn't you know!!! I think they got a bad batch of surrey`s finest and they are having bad hallucinations....
Sorry no luck I was not there Friday so I think our 5th string keeper played
and yur still a back up goalie in div 2 masters

Sid

Rikitikitavi

Nov 3, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

Too bad the rest of Premier doesn't share your noble sense of sportsmanship, as all but N Delta have hit you for six or more at least once this season. Better a Div 2 hero than a Premier whipping boy.

Sid[/QUOTE]

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Too bad the rest of Premier doesn't share your noble sense of sportsmanship, as all but N Delta have hit you for six or more at least once this season. Better a Div 2 hero than a Premier whipping boy.

Sid
[/QUOTE]or be a div 2 hero and get smashed 2-0 in premier by north delta
Like I said to smacker ...come on up play some good footy ...see we are losing and it sucks ,but div 2 masters must really be a bore ......don't you think?

Sid

Rikitikitavi

Nov 3, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
or be a div 2 hero and get smashed 2-0 in premier by north delta
Like I said to smacker ...come on up play some good footy ...see we are losing and it sucks ,but div 2 masters must really be a bore ......don't you think?

Sid[/QUOTE]

Sid you recruited most of us and one by one you stopped playing us because we weren't good enough. Fine, we can take a hint. We started a new team, at the bottom even though most of us were comfortable in Div 1. Now you give us the "Div 2 heroes" crap-really?! It's not actually a bore, there are some pretty good teams out there and there's a lot of parity in the top five. I'll give you my definition of "a bore": accepting a promotion that wasn't earned, getting beat every week by an average of 5.5 to 1, and only playing for 20 minutes unless the manager has zero other options but you.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0