Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Came to Willoughby....pa rum pum rump hump

We had no goals to bring....pa rum pum rump hump

They took the piss last night....pa rum pum rump hump

They fcuked up Dude's debut....pa rum pum rump hump
Rum pum rump hump....
Rum pum rump hump....

Ajax is a cnut...;)

Bum cream please,
RF

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck for the rest of the season RF...hopefully Santa brings you that bum cream!!

Came to Willoughby....pa rum pum rump hump

We had no goals to bring....pa rum pum rump hump

They took the piss last night....pa rum pum rump hump

They fcuked up Dude's debut....pa rum pum rump hump
Rum pum rump hump....
Rum pum rump hump....

Ajax is a cnut...;)

Bum cream please,
RF

soccerbuddy

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Legends 3- Langley 3, wow, another tie. Fun game, some great goals and a fun game to play. Back and forth, against a great bunch of guys! Captain Shamrock, great to see you and play against you yesterday! Cheers

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WC Thunder 5 Langley FC 3

Bit of a shoot out in the chill last night.
Both teams with deep benches and no excuses and a fairly decent, clean game IMO.

My one moan is I thought the refereeing to be a bit dodgy.
I know it's not easy on your own out there but some phantom calls both ways and whistles (Or lack therof) persistantly from the centre circle, way out of position, I found to be a bit frustrating and tragic.
Well...maybe more for us I'm sure. ;)
Maybe my tits just hurt. :D

Good game boys - A deserved win nonetheless.

Cheers,
RF

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who took the effing coin toss yesterday anyway? I knew the sun was going to be in my eyes in the second half!

Semantic

Sep 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
tough Sat night game vs SSFC last night at Westview. Physical start to the game, albiet I was in goal and got a straight red for contact with the forward on a breakaway. Don't know how the rest of the game was as the nice ref sent me to the showers after he blew a similar foul at the other end by their keeper without a card. (For the record, I intentionally didn't hammer their player on the breakaway...Ours wasn't given the same courtesy). I may have lost my cool from the sidelines, will have to answer to the league if the nice ref decides to submit a report.

reported by teammates that game ended in a 1-1 tie.

Never volunteering for a job between the pipes again. First red of my life, not the way I thought it would happen.

Cheers

africa1

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
tough Sat night game vs SSFC last night at Westview. Physical start to the game, albiet I was in goal and got a straight red for contact with the forward on a breakaway. Don't know how the rest of the game was as the nice ref sent me to the showers after he blew a similar foul at the other end by their keeper without a card. (For the record, I intentionally didn't hammer their player on the breakaway...Ours wasn't given the same courtesy). I may have lost my cool from the sidelines, will have to answer to the league if the nice ref decides to submit a report.

reported by teammates that game ended in a 1-1 tie.

Never volunteering for a job between the pipes again. First red of my life, not the way I thought it would happen.

Cheers

For the record, the main differences were 1), your guy was outside the box, thats why no PK was awarded, and 2), he wasn't the last man back. Hence the yellow card vs the red you were shown.

Well done to you guys though, definitely deserved the draw as we couldn't finish our chances and you defended well.

Semantic

Sep 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You didn't have a player within 10 yards of the play and the ref was at the usual center circle location..I know where I was, pretty hard to forget the circumstances of your first red after 30+ years of play.

If the ball was in the box, I would have gone down and picked the ball up. I had to leave the 18 to challenge for the ball as it wasn't going to make it inside the box before the forward reached it. Think about it, if I could have used my hands I would have.

2nd point...your keeper was last man and he also made contact outside the box, even further than I was. I'm still shocked that the ref didn't produce any color on that play after he called the foul, especially considering our player was also chasing down a breakaway ball...our forward is now sidelined for the cup game next week due to injury.

africa1

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You didn't have a player within 10 yards of the play and the ref was at the usual center circle location..I know where I was, pretty hard to forget the circumstances of your first red after 30+ years of play.

If the ball was in the box, I would have gone down and picked the ball up. I had to leave the 18 to challenge for the ball as it wasn't going to make it inside the box before the forward reached it. Think about it, if I could have used my hands I would have.

2nd point...your keeper was last man and he also made contact outside the box, even further than I was. I'm still shocked that the ref didn't produce any color on that play after he called the foul, especially considering our player was also chasing down a breakaway ball...our forward is now sidelined for the cup game next week due to injury.

Guess we saw it different. Sorry your strikers out. Good luck next week

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

1st point: You were clearly in the box, our forward ran past you with the ball, you swiped him from behind. You then stood up, still in the box, complaining to the ref. We missed the PK so it was a good play by you still.

2nd point: Our keeper was outside the box when your forward was running in, he kicked THE BALL first and the follow-through took out your player, and we had a defenseman running behind him. I was 3 yards away, you were about 80.

3rd point: You acted like the biggest numnuts I have seen all year with your act on the sideline. The game was almost called because you took 10 minutes to get off the pitch.

Woodsy

Apr 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco started off the season with no bodies and lost a lot of games . Great way to end the season beating the first place team 2-1 . Good win boys!

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco started off the season with no bodies and lost a lot of games . Great way to end the season beating the first place team 2-1 . Good win boys!

I can say fairly confidently that if PoCo had been playing the way they have for the past few months from the start of the season they would have won the league. Amazing how the results come when guys show some effort!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure of they would have won the league or not but agreed, Dominion are a much better team than what their record was and the last couple of months proves that.

Surrey United won by a good margin and only lost three games - Tough to beat.

In that, congrats to SU and the question begs, do they go into Premier next year?

Cheers,
RF

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure of they would have won the league or not but agreed, Dominion are a much better team than what their record was and the last couple of months proves that.

Surrey United won by a good margin and only lost three games - Tough to beat.

In that, congrats to SU and the question begs, do they go into Premier next year?

Cheers,
RF

RF I thought the FVSL closed the loophole so teams cannot turn down promotion anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0