Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Div 1] 2013/14 Predictions, results & banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We here in Langley likely are tight for bodies this week. We suffered a couple of injuries during training. 2 pulled a back muscle lifting the cooler off the truck and three guys were hit by snipers from the gym roof and tripped or stumbled over their own feet. I hope we can field a team....

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arsenal 2 Langley 2. Rough game as we came out flat and they got 2 in the first half on a couple miss cues from us but we came back late in the second to tie it up. Shocked no cards were given out last night as both teams were a 'bit' aggressive. ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, a bit of lumber being laid last night for sure....:jimlad:

The butcher shop was open and a bit chippy at times but all in all nothing too serious.
A few handbags perhaps. ;)

Our first time playing these newcomers we quickly realized not one grey hair could be found in this squad.
A few baldy heeds but no grey hairs.
Bunch of pups. :D

And well done to the big lad that started in Centre Midfield.
If that's not putting Stereotypes to shame, I don't know what is.

Cheers,
RF

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thunder 3 SSFC 2 probably a deserved result...SSFC couldn't finish their chances got kicked all over the park...referee no calls on persistent fouls...SSFC have to get tougher especially when the ref lets everything go unless it's breakaways.

Referee performance was terrible but wouldn't be surprised with a decent report from our referee manager...no need to ruffle feathers i guess!!

Time to get back to playing the SSFC way!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo 5 Langley 1

Needless to say we had to have a long hot disinfecting shower after the match to wash the large amounts of urine off our body.

I didn't think we were too bad until the last 20-25 when they banged in two quick ones to go up 3-1 and then we seemed to just cave shortly thereafter.

Sliver and Skytrain with very impressive games as well as Lean filling in from the 'reserves'. ;)

Cheers,
RF

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 4 Aldergrove 1

We had numbers, they didn't.
Pretty even game until about 60 minutes when their big lad up front tore his hammy.
He came off for 5 minutes which left them with ten men for him to then come back on and do his best, but it basically still left them with 10 guys unfortunately.
At that point the 'fitness' took over.

Classy squad as always.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You forgot to add Second half LFC keeper let in a shite goal from center off the kickoff. On to thanksgiving weekend.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I ran into Rocco Saturday morning at the rink Saturday morning. In between gasps of breath, he told me about that goal.

Awesome RobJ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0