Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS CUP 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are a lot of old ttp Celtic alumni that have been put out to pasture or maybe they werePaul's pictures 027.jpg lured over to poco by unkown forces.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDSC Rangers 1 - Langley 0
Poco 7 - Temple 0
Congrats to both poco & delta
Should be a cracker of a final
Good job dude,Fraser & crew loosing only 1-0 to a very tough delta team
Wtf happened to the butter chickens gurps !?
To much DESHI last night at the temple!!

O'sid

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour is Temple played an illegal player. We let them do it anyways.
Obviously made no difference.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't have the player list in front of me sorry, besides, on the field, all the numbers look the same out there. ;)

It's OK, we're not gonna ask to replay the game. :)

To be honest, i just heard one of thier players say it at thier beer cooler in the parking lot when i was walking by.
"That's OK, we played an illegal player anyways"

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to both poco & delta
Should be a cracker of a final

Here's hoping they're bagged after playing 5 games in 8 days, or whatever ridiculous schedule they have these next couple of weeks.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to my mates at North Delta.
Always a pleasure boys - You're class acts.
Must admit it felt a bit surreal to me in the handshake after.

Wow - The Castillians look fantastic out there.
Very deep and talented squad.

Kudos to the FVSL and our club LUFC on hosting a great event - Thanks guys.

Good to see so many faces yesterday and hope to see some of you again at the Awards Banquet.

Cheers,
RF

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well...what can I say? Still a little gutted. Gutted that we let Havie slip by for the marker, gutted that we couldn't generate anything inside the last 3rd. As the game went on, it looked to be swinging in our favor, but not enough time on the clock. 90 minutes is 90 minutes, and we needed more.

So proud of my teammates today, though. The year started off like shite after trying (unsuccessfully) to merge the Athletics and All-Blacks. But, a core group of guys did sign, none more important than Rangerforever. As october closed out, more followed, and we actually started looking like a squad- and a pretty good one. His leadership at the helm was key to us having an excellent 2nd half, and he had his best game of the year yesterday, and I think was the best keeper on the park. More than anyone, I wanted this game for him...

A lot of guys were coming up w/ nice words after, many saying "Great result", well bullshite to that. I'd love nothing better than to be playing Poco in the final. Sure they'd be heavy favorites, but that's why we play the game.

Good luck to the Rangers, some good friends on that team I'd like to see knock off the favorites. Shue, park the diving act, it's not becoming of you pal, and go back to being a beast in the middle for the final.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't have the player list in front of me sorry, besides, on the field, all the numbers look the same out there. ;)

It's OK, we're not gonna ask to replay the game. :)

To be honest, i just heard one of thier players say it at thier beer cooler in the parking lot when i was walking by.
"That's OK, we played an illegal player anyways"

Hey yoda - those guys were just joking.....they were being sarcastic after losing so badly.....we had no illegal players and we had the same guys from a few weeks ago. I can promise you that we never did that. Plus most of your guys knew most of our players so let's not start false rumours. Poco is a hellva team and best of luck to you in the final and provincials.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally Posted by Yoda
Don't have the player list in front of me sorry, besides, on the field, all the numbers look the same out there.

It's OK, we're not gonna ask to replay the game.

To be honest, i just heard one of thier players say it at thi

Not sure if it is true or not but I heard ST IS PROTESTING THE GAME ON THE WEEKEND????

These guys deserve a BC ( sikh temple) spot!!;);)

BTW Congrats on Poco for claiming another BC spot!!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey yoda - those guys were just joking.....they were being sarcastic after losing so badly.....we had no illegal players and we had the same guys from a few weeks ago. I can promise you that we never did that. Plus most of your guys knew most of our players so let's not start false rumours. Poco is a hellva team and best of luck to you in the final and provincials.

The smilies were showing there was no serious intent BigT. You guys are a great team to play against. Good clean games all year. Maybe it was bad form to mention what I heard. Apologies.

After having a close game in the first game of the season I expected more of you guys in the last two games. Appeared to be a few hurting bodies out there. Where was the tall bald guy up front? Zico?

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah we had a rough stretch last 3 weeks......Not to make any excuses we have been battling for numbers due to injuries the last 3 weeks. its been a long season and our management and players were quite disappointed in our efforts the last few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0