Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS CUP 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow I guess there is no such thing as spell check anymore, ....and if I'm out PERFORMED (help you out there Spelling Bee Champ. Then thats all good, Signed The CHEF or Cheif if your special. Run along FIDO.

That's not imbarasseng; calling a guy out on his spelling and getting it RONG!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shall be a tough game then. Especially if Celtic can win vs moody this weekend and capture the league....which would equal league title + st pattys day = :knvb::bronco::wa: whooooooa boy.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah we're trying to get a game in on Sunday too so we can make it a tournament weekend for us Rangers. :confused:

Looks like the league made it happen for us. We play in the Bradner Sunday - Rangers vs. Celtic. That will make 4 games in 8 days. Lucky we have fitness on our side :rolleyes:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the league made it happen for us. We play in the Bradner Sunday - Rangers vs. Celtic. That will make 4 games in 8 days. Lucky we have fitness on our side :rolleyes:
Im sure we can come to an agreement of 90 minutes of beer games and hungover pks, shoetosses and crossbar challenges.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhh the shoe toss brings back memories of happy Celtic times. Yoda you were good at them if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0