Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2007] Jan, Feb, March and April Predictions, Banter & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday game for Barry.

AllBlacks 1 Sapperton 0

Both teams shared a minutes silence before the game to remember Barry. A very sad time for a guy who will always be remembered as a Gentleman with a great disposition and an easy smile.

Both sides started evenly until the TSN turning point when Andy MacFarland got into a one on one battle with John Thurns, both players were battling to win possession but Andy Mac was pulled down and the ref judged it to be a last man back offence. Red card to Sapps chagrin. AllBlacks took advantage of the big man missing in the back and poked in a goal just before the half. Sapperton seemed a little stunned by the whole thing and didn't grab hold of the game until the 65 minute mark, by that point the Sapp goalie was playing up mat the half and AllBlacks were hanging on. JoniMac pulled off a few fine saves and a very tired rubber legged AllBlack crew stole the 3 points. Definitely a very memorable victory for us. :D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2007] Jan & Feb Predictions, Banter & Results

I heard Delta vs Pau was a 0-0 tie.......

Wow.........Delta with some more big points

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Coach said:
I heard Delta vs Pau was a 0-0 tie.......

Wow.........Delta with some more big points
some given others earned:eek: :mad:
Highlander

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Delta definitely nicking points off of PAU as of late.
Impressive boys.

Crafty:
You just might get a jar of jellied eels tucked inside your Boddington's 4 pack this time round. :D

This begs a question here for the BCs.

Who's left in the Cup?
Aldergrove, PAU, Delta, Mission?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Coach, whick one is Penner?
Juice or Whiteshoes, please up date you Avatar.

Thank-you

hos future O-35 Mighty Ranger

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well I finally took the plunge and signed a huge contact today. After weeks of speculation 5bigtoes has signed with the mighty:

Surrey FC Rangers FF

yep jumped on a juggernaut heading into the final weeks of league play and a high rank in Sir M's excellent Power Rankings just prior to Provincial's.

I'm sure that the term turncoat and bandwagon will come up and all kinds of TTP's....Soooooo go right ahead, fill your boots boys.....the way I plan on fillin' the net when we see you on the park!:D

whooooooohoooooooooo RANGERS:wa:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well Mr 5BigRumpRangerFireinyourholeToes,
I think thats just special, you've won a league cup without even getting your socks dirty. Nice of you to parachute in when the RumpRangers are on the verge of a Provincial run; best of luck to you and the rest of you wankers. :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

The only thing mr toes fills is his face.Cream cake or doughnut?Decisions decisions.

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

:wa: popbitch was that you running in maple ridge?:confused:or was that sir vinny jones

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

popbitch was that you running in maple ridge?:knvb: :confused:
Or was that sir vincent Jones

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

highlander said:
popbitch was that you running in maple ridge?:knvb: :confused:
Or was that sir vincent Jones

One more time? :confused:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

highlander said:
So I found out today that the league gave delta the points for a game we couldnt field a team?
We play delta on the friday and after the game one of the players says can you play us on tuesday.
checking our players with work committments we couldnt field a team but we would play them another night.
So the brain trust that is making a mockery of the league says okay give delta the points without even talking to us .
then has the gaul to post on there web page any team that forfiets will be fined .
get a fricken grip u nobs.
we all pay money to play in this league and albiet recreational you are taking the fun out of soccer with your blatent lack of organization.:confused:
Highlander
mission 1
golden ears 0

Highlander, stop it!

That is not what happened. Your coach new about the match before that Friday game and came in after the game and told our coach that you would likely forfeit as the points will not affect anything significant in the league anyway. I was getting changed right next to them. We were ready to go for that Tuesday. Come on buddy, suck it up already.

Which brings me to another point....WTF is up with the scheduling this season. This is truly the worst scheduling I have seen in 30 years of playing. And don't tell me it's the bad winter we have been having.

We play this Sunday in the Cup SF. Then we don't have a game the following week (when Mission play on Friday and again on Sunday against Aldergrove who we still have to play twice in the league) . Then we play Sapp the following week, and then we don't play the week after that.

Are the league seriously on crack? If there is anyone on here from the league management I think there are a lot of players on here who would like some explaining.

I'm all ears

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dazza,now that you mention it, you are all ears, kind of remind me of th F.A cup

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Highlander.Me in Maple ridge?I don't think so.But if i was there i would be running.To get the hell out that is.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

gameboy said:
Dazza,now that you mention it, you are all ears, kind of remind me of th F.A cup

Well, my beloved Spurs have won it 8 times, and number 9 is coming up.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

No chance Daz, not while Sparky is steering the Mighty Rovers upwards and on to the final.
Did anyone see Bellamys goal celebration during the Champions League game, a golf swing from the corner flag; thats classic. With any luck he'll be back in Blackburn this summer and Popbitch will have put his Great big Heed on his great big pilla and cry himself to sleep at night.
Speaking of Pops, the Cunning Bookie and the Eeeeevil Chalky, AllBlacks play PA at the Oval at 3pm on Saturday afternoon. Just like old times; EPL kick off, Mrs Bully said she might attend, miracles never cease.

One more note, just like the olde BCIT day Toes, Me vs U; most goals from here on in wins the BigGulp, you can fill mine up with HopHead beer tho. I'm 1 for 2 so far, I suggest you dust of those boots of yours and the Valley will once again hear your cry..."On my head!!!":rolleyes:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

BullyB said:
No chance Daz, not while Sparky is steering the Mighty Rovers upwards and on to the final.
Did anyone see Bellamys goal celebration during the Champions League game, a golf swing from the corner flag; thats classic. QUOTE]

I did see that. Hilarious.

Every team needs a nut or two in it.

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

dazza said:
Highlander, stop it!

That is not what happened. Your coach new about the match before that Friday game and came in after the game and told our coach that you would likely forfeit as the points will not affect anything significant in the league anyway. I was getting changed right next to them. We were ready to go for that Tuesday. Come on buddy, suck it up already.

Which brings me to another point....WTF is up with the scheduling this season. This is truly the worst scheduling I have seen in 30 years of playing. And don't tell me it's the bad winter we have been having.

We play this Sunday in the Cup SF. Then we don't have a game the following week (when Mission play on Friday and again on Sunday against Aldergrove who we still have to play twice in the league) . Then we play Sapp the following week, and then we don't play the week after that.

Are the league seriously on crack? If there is anyone on here from the league management I think there are a lot of players on here who would like some explaining.

I'm all ears
? our coach said we would forfiet? i think he said play a different day.but hear what you want.
We have no game this weekend so yes the league is on crack.:eek:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

highlander said:
? our coach said we would forfiet? i think he said play a different day.but hear what you want.
We have no game this weekend so yes the league is on crack.:eek:

Bizarre isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0