Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2007] Jan, Feb, March and April Predictions, Banter & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2007] Jan & Feb Predictions, Banter & Results

Mission 2, GEU 0.

On the frozen tundra is Mission last night.

We deserved a much better fate.

After an evenly played first half which Mission potted two well-taken goals, we completely owned the game. We were unlucky not to finish as many as four or five glorious chances including a missed tap in to an empty goal from five yards (from which our forward still hasn't receovered) a brilliant 30 yard strike which Millsy tipped off the underside of the crossbar. By the way, that ball crossed the line. Our players on the sideline had a good view of it and said it definitely landed behind the line after hitting the bar, but on that poorly lit field, there was no way the referee could call that. He was out where the shooter was and was right to allow play to continue. We didn't complain at all. There were other chances throughout the half as well.

You can only take so many moral victories before you start putting points on the board. But the guys on this team are a different lot. How else can you explain being a winless team in February, playing on a freezing cold Friday night way the heck out in Mission and having 9 subs? :eek: Tons of character.

On to Sappy Town next week.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who loves you Crafty..................;)

It must have been a cold one last night down at J.O.

Who scored the crackers last night............Don't say Doalie!

Well done!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fat Monkey said:
How else can you explain being a winless team in February, playing on a freezing cold Friday night way the heck out in Mission and having 9 subs?

Fitba daft? ;)
It's what it's all about FM.

Crafty:
Boddington's right? :D

That is well done Delta.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sapperton 5 AllBlacks 3

As I only showed up at half time; I can't say much about the first half.
Sapperton were leading 3-2 in a game that was going end to end at a terrific pace. Once on the pitch I had a great time as the slick playing surface was great for those full on 5 yard flying sliding tackles, it was like bowling out there. Heaps of fun. AllBlacks tied it up and then the Sapp Wee man Keaner scored one of the nicest goals I've seen in years. A typical poachers finish, half a chance. around the sweeper and chipped over our keeper. I think that was his third. Too bad about the loss but you win some you lose some.

JC and a much trimmer Springer looked like a Golden Oldies FV Premier fantasy team in the middle of the park; about as much pace as a crippled donkey but loads of skill and smarts.

Two youth teams were suiting up as our game was coming to a close, I could hear snickering and the occasional "Granddad" comment. Once their game started I watched them for a few moes and had to larph, they were frickin' rubbish. AllBlacks or Sapperton would have crucified either team. One of our boys summed it up quite nicely; "You get all the teams in the Valley that are under 35 and then when you've peeled all the bad layers off that "Onion" you're left with the best part."
We might have lost but just lovin' the footy and glad to be Back in Black.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

What a brutal fcuking schedule this year. Who ever came up with this is clearly a moron.:mad:

Since October 8th, we have played one game at home. The other nine (including this coming weekend) have been at our opponent's parks. Granted, this past weekend, we played in Mission Friday night instead of our home park on Sunday because of the Super Bowl - which both teams wanted - but that would make the difference 8 away and 2 home. Not much better, really.

If we play all of the remaining games on the schedule, then we will still only play 7 home games and play 12 away.

How does that happen? Which teams seem to be finding themselves at home each week?:confused:

I think I'm going to send a bill to the FVSL for all the extra gas I've wasted travelling to White Rock, Delta and Mission.:rolleyes:

That's my moan for the year. Until Sunday that is.;)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

where's all the piss-taken gone? SU leaves the fart valley for the vagina league and all at once everyone is thank you this...thank you that...i'll buy you a drink this...fcuk it's making all the reading on this thread shite!!! I wanna puke!:eek:

Pully-my-pee-pee, you use to stir the pot quite nicely at times but now it's all...I love playing in the daffodils and prancing around with the big strong allBlacks in my wee dress and running around giving wedgies.....barf!!!!!:mad:

RF, you big nut...come on...what you turn on the nice switch or something???????:confused:

the only thing taken the piss these days is the league and the parks.....:confused:

what the fcuk is the matter with you lot???? let's get back to the essence of TTP!:D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

First off Monkey, perhaps the league doesn't send teams to Hammond Park because it’s the worst pitch in the lower mainland. We played you there last year at Christmas and it was absolutely diabolical. Sort out a better pitch for the Fraser Valley Masters; we deserve a lot better.;)

ToeJam, you're such a complete tosser, comin' on here from the retired veterans thread, just because the RumpRiders didn't want you doesn't mean you have to get all stroppy. I'm keepin' well clear of that "We love Tony crowd" as last time a stirred the pot Ranger blew a bloody gasket. Considering the source that is Futbol I don't care what that psychotic pin head has to say. As for the big love that is the rest of the Masters; playin' Mr Richards, Crafty and the rest of the boys at Delta was a pleasure and so was "playing in the daffodils and prancing around" the pitch with that fine crew at Sapp. Pints with Gameboy and Phat finished off a great day.

So quit you're grippin' you olde bastard and lace 'em up or shut up.
If you can't take the heat I suggest you stay out of the kitchen.;)
Or the famous words of Niel Taverner "Arggy barggy larggy"

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Toes u sound like Rosey Odonall (check spelling)who is your Donald Trump.;)
Can I buy you a pint?
Highlander in Mission
Get To The Back Of the Bus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:knvb:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

highlander said:
Can I buy you a pint?
Highlander in Mission
Get To The Back Of the Bus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:knvb:

Highlander,

Win lose or draw tonight, you can buy me a pint..

As for Toes. Sitting on your arse all season has turned you into a angry little fukcer hasn't it.
The rivalries and the battles still continue on the pitch at every game. This league has so many characters, that the banter and pints after games is priceless and well worth trips even out to places that I haven't even heard of, like Mission..:rolleyes:
Knicking pints from other teams coolers and eating their pizza has become a new pastime for me and I'm starting to get good at it.
Toes, its time to comeback to the party my friend..hopefully we will see you next season, that is if the piles don't incapacitate you first.
Fukc, its almost 10.00am, time to leave for our game tonight.

Cheers

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well look who's sprouted some balls over the break, the leagues favorite "Bag o Dicks". There's no shame in leaving a game early, just ask the Mission boys.......C.O.W.A.R.D.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mission 1 Delta 2

Great night for the Delta boys. Good battle, but I think we deserved the win.

Daz

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

BullyB said:
First off Monkey, perhaps the league doesn't send teams to Hammond Park because it’s the worst pitch in the lower mainland. We played you there last year at Christmas and it was absolutely diabolical. Sort out a better pitch for the Fraser Valley Masters; we deserve a lot better.;)

ToeJam, you're such a complete tosser, comin' on here from the retired veterans thread, just because the RumpRiders didn't want you doesn't mean you have to get all stroppy. I'm keepin' well clear of that "We love Tony crowd" as last time a stirred the pot Ranger blew a bloody gasket. Considering the source that is Futbol I don't care what that psychotic pin head has to say. As for the big love that is the rest of the Masters; playin' Mr Richards, Crafty and the rest of the boys at Delta was a pleasure and so was "playing in the daffodils and prancing around" the pitch with that fine crew at Sapp. Pints with Gameboy and Phat finished off a great day.

So quit you're grippin' you olde bastard and lace 'em up or shut up.
If you can't take the heat I suggest you stay out of the kitchen.;)
Or the famous words of Niel Taverner "Arggy barggy larggy"
I think pinhead is one word not two.:bronco:

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey toes......want 90 mins???
We could use a copper on the team...keep us all in line...or is that...a lineup?

The vagina league....I like that...

Cheers!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3 PAU 2

Alas the presentation of Mr. 5bigtoes Esq. into the lineup will have to wait another week unfortunately.
Washing the missus' undies or something else really important again like getting sunday dinner ready for the inlaws held back this much anticipated debut.

Not the best of games but we will take it thank you very much.
The boys from White Rock had us on our heels a bit this game but we managed to get one in the 90th minute to win it.
Well done PAU - Always a good battle.

The psychotic pinhead with the hat trick today to easily take man of the match.
That guy is craaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy!
Fcuking brilliant display.

Off to the hot tub and aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh,
RF

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Staff are advising that today, first they got caught on a 3 sailing wait at the Albion Ferry, and then someone got hit by a cow.

So, can anyone advise the score between Aldergrove and the Mighty All Blacks?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Aldergrove 2 - All Blacks 0

Has anyone seen or heard where five big toes popped up?

I heard Donny Meahan was contacting some teams offering up his services once again.....

It's getting a little late in the season toes.........

Good battle as always with a tough PAU team yesterday morning.
Some players were still making thier way there straight from Sedgies stag........(Gold bless the Royal Towers Penthouse Suites)
Shuey was a man on a mission yesterday as he was not going to be denied.Three big goals yesterday and none of them bigger than the one in the last minute of the match.
Baily had a very strong match and Wilkie did spray the ball all over the pitch.
Still PAU battled hard and never stopped coming at us all day long.

Off to Aldergrove again next Sunday morning for another go at Gordie and the boys................

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Speaking of three big goals Coach, Andy Keane has back to bach hat tricks, one against the BALLSACKS and one against GOLDENTEARS.Our bench is full again and we are hoping to stay healthy and climb our way back up the rankings

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

dazza said:
Mission 1 Delta 2

Great night for the Delta boys. Good battle, but I think we deserved the win.

Daz
Two shots on net hmmmm.and six or seven nasty tackles on our forward.
okay you win.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0