Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] 2007-2008 December/January Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

HACKER

Apr 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Stevie the score would've been alot worse if Schofield hadn't been such a hard tackler ! Great game ! lots of fun seeing all the old boys we've gotta play u richmond boys again:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well after a few more cocktails they advised me I needed a B-12 shot and this cream to bring down the swelling on the knee. :)

Any chance you could rub some of that cream on your melon? :D

Tell you what, I'll give you a B-52 shot and guarantee that'll put you in the right frame of mind to play. ;)
C'Mon big man, you have to play.
Make it happen.
Not that your yapping has motivated us to play you or anything...:D

Where's Mastermind/DaPlaya?
Will he be there?
I hope so.
Mama's got something special for him too.

Insidejokeforever

:wa:

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any chance you could rub some of that cream on your melon? :D

Tell you what, I'll give you a B-52 shot and guarantee that'll put you in the right frame of mind to play. ;)
C'Mon big man, you have to play.
Make it happen.
Not that your yapping has motivated us to play you or anything...:D

Where's Mastermind/DaPlaya?
Will he be there?
I hope so.
Mama's got something special for him too.

Insidejokeforever

Better tell HOS to cash in your empties after practice, he'll need them. Lets see 100-1 odds. What players have support payments Hmmmmmm:D anyone can be bought!! Better watch out if HOS asks you guys to chip in for the bet. If by some miracle the moon and the stars are aligned and Brittney Spears doesn't go into rehab again. If all of those things happen then Geu might have a chance for victory.:eek: Then I will only have a few short words to say SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!:wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa:

$$$MANthemanwhohasn'tlostabetallyear:D

p.s My Taxman told me it was a solid investment

40+

Sep 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU vs WR
I guess GEU was pretty sore they lost the last time as they went for the body most of the game. 3 WR players down 2 for the season. The score was not indicative of the game. Reff did not really have control of the game unfortunately. No need to finish the tackles like that guys. No sour grapes though WR played to the end.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok 40+ I hope your wife stole your password and wrote this post behind your back because I don't know what game you were watching. :confused:As for the score being 5-0, buy your goalie a case of beer as he was brilliant. If it wasn't for him the score would have been 10-0. Yes I do feel for you as we have been bitch slapped like that in the past,;) but come on Mrs 40+ if your husband can't handle being knocked around a little, tell him not to worry co-ed soccer leagues will be opening in the summer and he can play with you and the gals.:D

$$$MANTHEBARBARIAN

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I think it was somewhere in between both opinions.
First half was very tight and only 1-0 after an accidental hand-ball that resulted in a pen.
Second half, I think us only having two subs took its toll and GEU basically ran all over us for the most part.

On the other matter, well....all I can tell you is that I'm having difficulty typing this due to my broken wrist from a very late tackle in the first five minutes. I'm not blaming your whole team, as I remember from the last game you played hard, but fair - no problem with that. The trouble is that this time a couple of your guys decided to leave out the second part and it cost us.
So, if you think it's just us, then maybe I need to check for some osteoporosis pills and play a non-contact sport, but on the other hand maybe your guys should take it easy and remember we're all in this league because we like playing the game, not because we like getting taken out for the season on some stupid challenge where someone's trying to make a point.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better tell HOS to cash in your empties after practice, he'll need them. Lets see 100-1 odds. What players have support payments Hmmmmmm:D anyone can be bought!! Better watch out if HOS asks you guys to chip in for the bet.

Sparechange, don't worry about the bet, the beer has been bought, thats right, 4 flats, to your 1 very very tasty Wildcat, thats what you boys drink, right.

The bet is on for friday night, the Rangers are ready, don't go trying to steal the copper from the lights for this game, security is in place as I type. The boys are ready for this one as we head into the spring cup run. Even Barry is fired up, ready to show you boys that he can't be bought for a bucket of chicken.

Come on you Mighty Rangers!

HOS

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparechange, don't worry about the bet, the beer has been bought, thats right, 4 flats, to your 1 very very tasty Wildcat, thats what you boys drink, right.

The bet is on for friday night, the Rangers are ready, don't go trying to steal the copper from the lights for this game, security is in place as I type. The boys are ready for this one as we head into the spring cup run. Even Barry is fired up, ready to show you boys that he can't be bought for a bucket of chicken.

Come on you Mighty Rangers!

HOS

Well HOS the $$$MAN and the crew of Geu will only bring the top of the line brew, no piss water.:cool: It is only money, and if we lose I will treat you guys to the champagne of beer. A Champion should betreated like a champion!;)
Can the Ref be bought???:confused: That is the question you have to ask yourself!:cool:
Bring it on!!!

$$$MANMAXIMUS

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it is Whistle Blower, all you need is beer, if you tell him you have the champagne of beer you will only confuse him. A nice Rum and a new whistle may also work.

Off to a tough night of training, you boys should try that.

hos

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it is Whistle Blower, all you need is beer, if you tell him you have the champagne of beer you will only confuse him. A nice Rum and a new whistle may also work.

hos

Training fcuk that why should I start now, how is one practice going to make a difference?

$$$MAN

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotty Boy it was a hard practice

Eighteen of the boys out tonight and yes the only reason we are home is because once again we killed the cooler.......(Killer please deal with this)

To be honest Scotty..........The boys are Fired Up.

We play The Mighty GEU Friday night and then it is the team night out down at the Canuck Game Saturday Night.

We have had a very good year so far but now it is time to take it to a New Level!

Gotta like seeing Stevie Millar out training with the Ranger Boys again tonight.(Only a matter of time Stevie)

Let's Go Rangers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

hos

Ok HOS I did what you wanted and I trained with the boys last night, first time in a year. Let's see fitness not there, touch not there, trying to figure out what was there. Oh yeah the boys put some practice goalie in he was about 6' 2" 210 lbs fcuk I bitch slapped him around like the ex wifes lawyer. The elbows, the hip checks the head buts it's like I was in mid season form. I consider myself ready with a new bottle of Advil on the desk a rub down at the massage parlour at noon. It's all come together like the second coming of Jesus Christ $$$MAN MAXIMUS will be in the ring with the Gladiators friday night. It is supposed to be nice out but I hear Thunder coming and The Barbarians from Maple Ridge are going to rain Hell on The Power Rangers.

$$$MANMAXIMUS

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman, it looks as though our game against you is now just a one shot deal.

If you check the schedule you will see you are now playing PAU next week on the road.....:D

Pau needs to get their games in right now as they are fighting for the last B C spot.

Try to take it easy on us tonight Moneyman....

Either way the pints will go done well between the two teams.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman, your wish will not come true tonight, you will not get a chance to slap HOS around. I have to pull myself out of this match for fear of you trying to buy me out and let in a few soft one, well that could happen anyway, but I will not be making an apperance, but I am very confident in my fellow Ranger team mates that they will come out on top and scrap out a win vs. the Mighty GEU with their top striker Moneyman.

hos

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
God HELP ME.

It's two fourty five and yes the cooler got killed.

GEU was on the menu tonight.......No offence Moneyman but come on man!

The score was three bagal but we missed a P K and four or five sitters......

Tony had to make one save pal? Really!

I love the GEU team but for Christs Sakes Man................No Chance Pal...Never.

Great work effort but it will never happen Moneyman..............Never.

It should have been six or seven Sir M.........

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enjoying a nice 7-11 taquito - and putting ice on my ears to ease the pain from your endless drivel tonight. Good god man, your ref stories sucked the life out of me. FYI -when people are nodding off as you talk - they are not passed out or tired - they've gone to place Pink Floyd best described as uncomfortably numb.......

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
God HELP ME.

It's two fourty five and yes the cooler got killed.

GEU was on the menu tonight.......No offence Moneyman but come on man!

The score was three bagal but we missed a P K and four or five sitters......

Tony had to make one save pal? Really!

I love the GEU team but for Christs Sakes Man................No Chance Pal...Never.

Great work effort but it will never happen Moneyman..............Never.

It should have been six or seven Sir M.........

First thing it takes you till 2:45 to kill the cooler fcuking lightweights. Ok Coach the only thing bigger then your ego is my wallet.:D As for the score being six or seven fcuk me instant replay three cheap shitty goals our goalie had a rough night, big deal we have to score to win. The penalty shot I am not even going to commenent on that, I'm sure you guys told him what a great defensive clearance he did in front of our net.:eek: Feelings mutual Coach you guys are the pinnacle of the league.;) As for begging to Sir M that it should have been six or seven that's like saying you're 5'10 and Rangerforever and me are swimsuit models.:cool: Tell the pussy Hos Rangerforever will give him his winnings at training.

$$$MANTHEHUMBLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0