Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2006] Nov & Dec Banter, Results and Tony Loveletters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2006] November Banter, Results and Tony Loveletters

Tony Loveletters?, I don't understand?

Walk Out for a higher Mighty Rangers Power Ranking. The best O-35 team over the last 2 years by far.

hos

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I just found out that Aldergrove's Barry had five brain tumours. The other three were only found after going under the knife. The largest was removed earlier this week but the doctors aren't sure what direction to go next. Needless to say, Barry still has a long road ahead of him.

I know that news like this isn't what people want to hear, but I felt everyone should know.

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Does anyone know if the pitches are all open tonight, or are some of them closed?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rivermouth:
All Surrey grass fields are closed for today and tomorrow.
Langley fields are open though strangely enough.
I don't know about any other municipality.

Check the FVSL web site under 'Yellow Pages' and scroll down to the bottom where it lists the phone numbers for each area to check field status.

I assume Gameboy, with his rugby ball sized testicles and peanut shell sized cerebral halves, will be informing the Rangers about Erma Stephenson's status well in advance of Sunday's kick off against Sapperton.

:rolleyes:

:p

:D

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey ranger, you are without a doubt the team to beat,but,it does not say SAPPERTON on your jersey,therefor,I don't like you.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fraz, it says that our game is postponed this sunday on the fvsl website.Kinda sucks because we are on a roll.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Delta 8 GEU 0

Four goals in the first 15 minutes put this one in the bag.

I just want to acknowledge what a classy bunch the GEU lads are. They were hammered for the second week running and there was not one sign of chippiness. A credit to the league in that regard.

Cheers,

Darren

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We suck.

No need to be chippy.

We suck lots.

Shiser Koze

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Fat Monkey,
The important thing here is, how cold were the beers?
Someone define"chippy" for me. I looked in the Sapp media guide, and all I could see beside the rosters mug shots was the word "chippy". I thought it was a good thing.By the way, are three yellows frowned upon in this league?
Cheers, Fat Monkey.You guys are still lacing up the boots, so here's to ya.
Still doesn't mean I wouldn't get a little chippy with ya.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers

gameboy said:
because we are on a roll

Let's keep your pre and post game festivities out of this shall we?

:D

Gangaforever

Oh, and Scoop, fcuk off ya little Chihuahua before I eat ya for lunch.

Yip, yip.
Yip, yip, yip.
Yip, yip, yip, yip, yip, yip.
Yip, yip.
Yip, yip, yip, yip, yip.
Yip, yip, yip.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

So a little bird told me that the Aldergrove vs PAU match is ON tomorrow, and in light of the fact that there has been a bit of criticism from at least one FVSL "coach" lately about the power rankings I, in a rather unprecedented gesture, thought I may personally travel way out in the Valley in the Capilano Audi loaner (now I am being told something about Sir M's navigation system in the A8 being all screwed up, hence the loaner , and they say if I was going to drive to Whistler I would actually go to Seattle...although Sir M doesn't do Seattle :confused:...as a matter of interest, he may do Bellevue ie Daniels Broiler and Sahallee although that is technically Redmond... but it is 27 holes, or maybe La Conner during tulips, Olympic Peninsula to watch the tides, Anacortes/Cherry Point "excuse our noise but that is the sound of freedom" flyovers , Fairhaven book stores, Chuckanut Drive oysters...) but I digress....to see if staff are actually doing their job, you know kind of a "managing by walking around" thing...(sigh...but, you know how it is, customer service and all...so annoying).

In any event, in the spirit of things, I, along with one or two trusted staff members, may trek out to the rural areas tomorrow: but can anyone advise please the time of this PAU/Aldergrove game and directions off of the Trans Canada when one is travelling eastbound and pretty well needs to drive on a paved roadway?

Or, please advise, maybe the game is cancelled?

Thanks in advance...

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

AllBlacks 2 Mission 0
Nuff Sed.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks RF, those are excellent directions. The weather has improved up north here by the way...don't know about Aldergrowve...

Are you or any of yours going to this game by any chance my friend?...just wondering as to the level of security required (to be blunt will Coach be there?)

Again, thanks.

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M fabulous to think you might travel out to the valley to see some minor league football as of 9.0pm Saturday night the game is still on 10.00am kickoff at the new field approx 268&27ave

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thank you Cunning Stunt.

(if that was taken as an insult, arrogance, or name calling, I did not mean it, honestly).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0