Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] September Schedule and Results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think the Sapp vs All-blacks will be played as sapperton is the home side and now they have no game ball !!! :D

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phatanslow said:
I don't think the Sapp vs All-blacks will be played as sapperton is the home side and now they have no game ball !!! :D

even if they did, there probably wouldn't be enough pressure in the ball for BullyB to finish ;)

managerwhohearditallontuesday :D

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't get me started on bully and finishing :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !! Only guy I have ever seen put it over the bar while the ball was sitting on the goal line !!!!

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phatanslow said:
Don't get me started on bully and finishing :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !! Only guy I have ever seen put it over the bar while the ball was sitting on the goal line !!!!

I guess you can't teach that ;) . Maybe one could learn it from watching the rovers a bit too much :D

managerwhothinksbullyisactuallyagoodplayer :)

All the best this weekend Langley

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bloody Nora! Guilty as charged. :p
However, I am one for one this season and leading scorer!
Some say the ball hit me in the back of the head and went in;
actually it was my ear, a real beauty. ;)

PhatBastard,
I'll bet you a case of carbonatedhoplikebeverages that I score more than you this season. :knvb:

As for the new boy on the block, is Manager the big man of the family? ;)

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BullyB said:
As for the new boy on the block, is Manager the big man of the family? ;)

I could not imagine why anyone would suggest that my nimble 225lb frame is big. I quite fancy the girth and coverage I get on the field. Some scouts, quite frankley tout me as power forward...they say I should be on skates, but we all know this body is made for the pitch. :eek:

fast as molasses,

manager

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bully ,
I will up that .. we will keep track and whoever is behind in goals at the last game of the year buys the whole cooler for the boys !!! That should usually be about 4 dozen or so !! Are you up for it ???

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phatty,
You bet I'm in, just the incentive I need.
I'll be adding to my tally this weekend.
As for predictions, AllBlacks will beat Sapp this weekend.
2-0. ;)

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anybody have a game ball that sapperton can borrow?Johnny and springo,I will put a case on the fat guy, but he has to get playing time in order to do so.You boys will have to start your tally count next week though because neither one of you is going to score against the scrappy sapperton lot.Should be a good battle though,see you boys on sunday.By the way bully, we now accept interac.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My apology Jordy for not posting a reply to your little quip,but just so you know, people have been calling you a twat for years .I hope you have been sticking up for your brother, I mean that is the right thing to do seeing he would do it for you.You should quit as well, then there would only be one twat left in this division. Right kenno?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 1 Rangers 1

OK game I suppose by both sides.
They were very short and had only 13 guys mind you.
Well done with the short bench lads.

We had a good start and a not bad finish but really thought we could have done better.
Whatever.
Some good end to end action for me, the spectator, and I'm sure for some other people but we continue to need to work the kinks out.
Kudos to Danny Penner for keeping us in the match - He played very well.

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 4-A ldergrove 4 good game end to end Aldergrove never stopped running as per usual. 2-0 pau Aldergrove came back 2-2 then Aldergrove went ahead 3-2 we tied it 3-3 Aldergrove ahead4-3 we tied it ,pau missed a penalty ,Aldergrove had one headed of the line with a couple minutes to go.Good battle all the way through.Highlanders debut game in a Pau strip,"my god you have to run on this team" :wa: .

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks 0 - Sapperton 0

Wasn't there, don't know who deserved what but apparently AllBlacks had a goal called back....and Steve Goodall broke his leg...ouch!

Out

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks vs Sapperton, 0-0.......Bollix
2LF, AllBlacks fully deserved the three points from this one.
Joni Burgham struck a free kick from 25 yards out, Sapps goalie saved it and I popped in the rebound; offside my arse. I'm sure Gameboy will disagree for the sake of disagreeing but if I'm going to score more than PhatnSlow the league officials are going to have to get it straight!

AllBlacks started with 13 and finished with 12. A clash between a Sapp forward, Steve Goodall and our keeper produced a terrible snapping sound that I would love to forget. Sapp carried the majority of the play towards the end but were quite frankly unimpressive. Lots of banter between both crews and up until Goodie broke his leg it was a good game. Is that a contradiction?
Anyhow, some very interesting results out there. Aldergrove and PA must have good forward lines and tragic defenses.

AllBlacks play ScUm next week and I'm sure we'll be in for a battle with that one. Nuff Sed......Rover&Out.

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must agree with Bully on his off side , free kick 25 yards out everyone paired up , ball gets shot and saved by the keeper but he gives up the rebound , bully runs in and slots it , ref calls offside on bully :confused: But with that being said Sapp did miss a clear breakaway from 40 yards out, just the forward and our keeper and the forward shoots it right at the keeper :bronco: 0-0 is a fair result I suppose !! One thing though when goody broke his leg ( in three places I hear ) the ref came up to us and said there were 25 minutes left and that getting an ambulance and all will take quite awhile , he wanted to know if we just wanted to put it in the books as a 0-0 tie ( he had a game to get to at 12 ) . Bully suggested we have PK's instead . Gameboy wanted to finish the game so he refused and made us sit around for 30 minutes while goody was taken care of then finish a game that ended 0-0 :confused: Wasted a good 30 minutes of cooler time , friggin' twat :D I guess the fact I was about to pass a lung might have a bit to do with it !

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any reports on Delta - GEU? The Monkey was working in Kamloops this weekend and wasn't available for selection :mad: .

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Surrey United 1 Rangers 1

Rangerforever said:
OK game I suppose by both sides.
They were very short and had only 13 guys mind you.
Well done with the short bench lads.

We had a good start and a not bad finish but really thought we could have done better.
Whatever.
Some good end to end action for me, the spectator, and I'm sure for some other people but we continue to need to work the kinks out.
Kudos to Danny Penner for keeping us in the match - He played very well.
Although I agree we are short Ranger, I think it is rather cruel to point out these physical deficiencies. Just because the majority of your lot can pick the reddest cherries from the tree, doesn't mean our potato pluckers can't compete. Speaking of potato pluckers, it was such an enjoyable game yesterday without the whiniest of the whiners in the center of the park, and I don't mean from our squad.
Hard tackling. Some excellent football by both teams. Some good fouls, but up we all got and carried on. No major moans. No screeching voices from plump little bodies. It was a very enjoyable game.

Penner is an excellent signing for you guys. I've always thought he was one of the best keepers minus the mental meltdowns once in a while. Hey, you should see Angelo when he has his meltdowns. Fetal position on the changeroom floor, holding his binky, and I swear he's peed himself a few times. Bey man strokes his head. I rub his back and sing his favourite little ballad into his ears, "Hush little baby". He rolls over and speaks in third person, "Angie is Ok now. Angie is going to save everything. Angie is not afraid of Andy Meyer.", and off he goes like nothing happened.

Lots and lots of pints. Oh boy, it's hard pretending to the wife that I am completely within my faculties when I get home.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Springo, first thing first, I hope that your player is doing okay after the leg break, I could hear it form the sideline.Secondly, it was to close of a game to end it in penalties with still twenty five minutes to go.we also had to wait 30 minutes before resuming play.A tie seemed to be a fair result,I thought that both teams carried the same amount of play.The ref said that john was standing in an offside position before the kick was taken,when the rebound came off tony, there was the poacher.Unlucky on that play, looking forward to the next battle.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Surrey United 1 Rangers 1

Ballbaby said:
Hard tackling. Some excellent football by both teams. Some good fouls, but up we all got and carried on. No major moans. No screeching voices from plump little bodies. It was a very enjoyable game.

The Rangers dominated field position but couldn't really penetrate behind the mighty Surrey D. They did however get the ball wide at will much of the second half and crossed umpteen balls... Which could easily have brought them another goal or two. But on the day Surrey had more quality chances/breakaways and had more creative play.
I was impressed with the battle in Surrey U players as I thought the deeper , younger Rangers would outwork them in the second half...apparently there's still something left in the old champs. :cool:
It was also good to see the rivals bang and crash without getting out of hand. It was quite something to see 40 somethings (masshandler50) expending every possible kilowatt possible for a Sun morning old boys tilt...laying it all out there for their teammates.

I know the Rangers are probably not happy with their performance/result but the Surrey boys showed they are not ready to hand over the league title just yet.

On to the frinightallblacks/gabby'sdoubleheader. :D
Any showers out there yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0