Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] September Schedule and Results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey boys welcome back.

Friday night the season gets rockin and a rollin.

Rangers vs Sapperton at Newton 7:45 (Nice old rivalry)

Langley vs Delta LSS. 9 PM (what the.....9 pm... Ouch) See you at Gabbys for the season opener boys.

Surrey U vs Aldergrove 10 am Parkside. (Love those 10 am games.)

G E U vs P A U 12 noon. (Yeah baby) at Hammond Park.

Delta is now Friday nights too this season. This means we only have a few 10 am early starts.

Good luck boyz, the season is wide open and it will be a tight race this season.

(Let's go Rangers..... :D )

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 1 predictions:

Rangers vs Sapperton Tie
Langley vs Delta
Surrey U vs Aldergrove
GEU vs PAU

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enjoy the Old Hammond field when you guys play GEU.
Bring your ankle braces.
At your age the bones are pretty brittle and you cannot afford not to.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK Gameboy - What gives?
You're affy quiet ya little weasel.
Who you got in your arsenal this year buddy?
The silence is deafening and I don't like it.
Don't like it one bit. :D

Tell AJ to keep his head up and tell Tony to bring sunscreen and aloe vera for the back of his neck. ;)

See you Friday and looking forward to having a pint with the Sapperton crew,

RF

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
:eek: Yawn, Out of hibernation and ready for another year of footy.
This year’s league looks very tough indeed; week in week out should be a real battle. AllBlacks lost quite a few players over the break but have managed to fill the gaps with one or two new faces. ;)
Lookin' forward to our match with DMU this Friday, I hear they've picked up some young talent.
We'll be picking up our own pizza after this weeks FridayNightSpecial. Enjoy the weekend lads.

Cheers

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its that time of year again and its Game on @ the Oval for a Friday Nite Special - Home of the Mighty AllBlacks -

GangleyRthanever....hows the peg...gonna see action this year or WHAT...

Its game over for TLF for at least a half, if not a whole, season (its Not a TUMOR) but we have managed to secure a couple of other semi-qualified nutbars to mind the AllBlacks net. ;) :wa: :wa:

Coach...I don't care what all the other fellas say...your a good guy... :D

Questions to be answered section:

1. Can anyone stop the Mighty Rangers?
2. Can ScUm retake their rightful place at the top of the table or are they the Masters version of the Detroit Red Wings.
3. What IS UP with Parched Arse...will all the off field distractions crumble this once powerful contender :D or will it propel them to unforseen heights?
4. AllBlacks...best of the rest? Can they get over the hump and steal their way into the BIG THREE or will inconsistencey hamper this this group of tempremental Black Sheep once again?
5. Sapperton...This rag tag group of fugitives has become one of the stingiest in the league...can they add the much needed firepower to move them upwards? Or will they continue to wallow in a HAZE mediocricty.
6. Will Deltas YOUNG GUNS finally help fulfill this teams potential? Don't order Pizza when these boys are around.....
7. AlderBush...they can score, this we know, but can they STOP the ball any better than last year...If they figure it out, they could be on top of the Best of the Rest category for sure. They are The Polar opposite of the Sapperton boys.
8. GEU - This years whipping boys or will they raise a few eyebrows with their pick ups form PoCo? We shall see.....

Nuff...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
See me?
Fcuk man you can't miss me.
The year off has done wonders for my figure...

I am back.

OK, OK.
You may all sit down and stop clapping.
It's a tad embarassing really.
I'm serious.
Sit down.

How is ScUm doing you say?
Hard to tell.
Have they finshed training camp/tryouts yet?
My assumption would be yes as they must have a feel for their squad by now and who's in and who's out as they started training twice a week in June I hear.

;)

My call right now is the boys from Delta will be the big news this year.
I heard Big McGill and Glennie Johnston went there from the Highlanders and about 4 other good players to deepen their side.
So, in that, good fcuking luck tonight. :D

The league will be very good this year IMO as I've heard every side has improved this year.
Except for us.
Cuz you can't improve on perfection....

Have a good weekend lads and best of luck to all teams, except Surrey United,

RF

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just thought I'd get a post in so I can follow the second best thread in TTP.

Carry on...

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks 1 DMU 1
A fair result; although AllBlacks are a lot better lookin' than those ugly bastards from Delta.
Enjoy your Sunday morning game wankers, I'll be watchin' the Lancashire Derby between Blackburn & Bolton.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 1 - Sapperton 1 ....................................at half time.

A very slow start to say the least, but things got rolling in the second half.
We went up 1-0 pretty early and things were going a okay. Ten minutes before the half we let in a very brutal goal and the game was on.
We made some key ajustments and subs at half time and the boys really did respond.

Slowly but surely we chipped away and went up 4- 1 with 20 minutes to go.

On the last play of the game in the 93rd minute Sapperton hit a free kick from 25 yards out to make it a 4-2 final.

This season will not be easy as we realize that every team out there wants to knock us off.Sapperton worked very hard and made us work for everything we got.
Shuey with two, Barry and Wilkie with the others.

Not having Izzat, Mclean, and Sedgy were big losses for us last night but it was good to see the other boys step it up.Andy Myer was all over the park and was very unlucky not to be rewarded.

On to Surrey U next week to continue another chapter in our on going saga! :p

Good luck boys, see you soon.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
well done ballsacks on the tie last night,good start for you guys.sapperton and strangers was a pretty good battle the whole match aside from first twenty into the second half.strangers got a penalty awarded late in the game, definitely bullshit call.sapperton also had some good opportunities, easily could have been a tie.coach at end of game was bitching to the ref over stationary of team list that we handed in.same team as last year idiot.check it out you whiner.no class!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers vs. Sapperton

And well done to you too Gameboy. :rolleyes: :D

Eeeeaaaaaaasssssssy. ;)

Sapp was definitely short on the numbers list having a couple of notables not there.
Mind you the usual suspects were in attendance, the motley fcuking crew that they are.

Both sides working out the kinks on a typical opening day match.
Some good stuff going on out there by both teams but also some brain cramp maneuvers also.
I thought we deserved the points but at 90 minutes with us at 4-1 it probably was not as flattering as what reality showed throughout the night.
Sapperton's a good, classy team to hold in high regard.

Great social afterwards, as is a Rangers and Sapperton specialty :D , with the young Rangers popping by later from their Maple Ridge game.

Well done to the Ballsacks and Delta for pulling out the tie last night and sharing the points.

Top of the tables on Saturday, ;)

RF

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give your head a shake Gameboy.

You show up to the first game of the year with no team list. :rolleyes:
I said just fill out a sheet with the i.d numbers on it. Did you do that?

No.

You put down #9 joe blow. I simply told J.B to make sure you and other teams fill out any sheet properly.

After the game we ask you twice if you boys have our game ball?

No was your teams answer twice. We go into your changeroom and go through the ball bag and Presto, the ball is there.

That is no class.

Lastly, could you please smoke your herbs outside and not in the changerooms so everyone else has to smell like skunk! Class!

Take the hour to prepare J C and fill out a team list.

Yes Sapperton did look good last night.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Give your head a shake Gameboy.

You show up to the first game of the year with no team list. :rolleyes:
I said just fill out a sheet with the i.d numbers on it. Did you do that?

No.

You put down #9 joe blow. I simply told J.B to make sure you and other teams fill out any sheet properly.

After the game we ask you twice if you boys have our game ball?

No was your teams answer twice. We go into your changeroom and go through the ball bag and Presto, the ball is there.

That is no class.

Lastly, could you please smoke your herbs outside and not in the changerooms so everyone else has to smell like skunk! Class!

Take the hour to prepare J C and fill out a team list.

Yes Sapperton did look good last night.

And this is why Kenno is on the executive. Atta boy Kenno! Come on guys, be nice to Coach. He's between a rock and a hard place. Abide by the rules. Surrey United always abides by the rules and makes sure that other teams do to. :D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
Surrey United always abides by the rules and makes sure that other teams do to. :D

sounds like a thinly veiled greek inspired mafia type threat. :D

bring on the vernon champs!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Aldergrove beat Surrey U today.

Can anyone confirm. I heard it might of been 5-3?

Wow, what a great start to Aldergroves season!

This season will be tight and now Surrey U will be hungrier than ever next week. Great!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-2 at half...numerous missed chances but that's football. Second half..more missed chances..3-2 for the vernon champs when yours truly took a red for a last man back hard tackle...they scored on the free kick to go 4-2.
ended up being down 2 men and clawed back to 4-3...and had chances for the point but lost 5-3.
Aldergrove were working hard as usual and did the business.

Unimpressive debut on the whole but as always, things are different when you bury your chances (like aldergrove did)..and avoid putting your team down a man :rolleyes: My first red in quite a while and in my first game with the old boys! Nice start.

Sorry I won't be able to jostle with you next week RF :( ...there's always the rematch.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-3,
I was Larphin, my mates were Larphin! :D
Vernon Champs this, Vernon Champs that!
Poor you down to 9. I bet you could have used Highlander. :eek:

Well done Aldergrove, that’s what I say, bloody brilliant.
For once those smug bastards got a taste of their own medicine.

Looks like ScUm will go 0 for 2 to kick off the season. ;)

Come on now Bookie, how did the new PA fair this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0