Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL general bullshite

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree!

I agree with THE ROB on this matter GN should have to field a cat team and I'm only saying this cause I know some of there players from last year should be on the cat team. This would put more pressure on there premier sqad and therefore improve there team to battle with the big boys! It will make the premier league stronger to have proper guide lines that ALL teams have to follow!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC Cat

I have no confirmation yet, but I strongly believe this is what will happen (Dude mentioned before)

A lot of Storm players are training with premier, so I am guessing we have at least 30 players right now. We'll train together, and split the players accordingly every week into a premier team and a Cat team.

Not sure if this will happen, but it doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schedules?

Anyone know as to when the FVSL league schedules will be posted? The VMSL are allready up, which is no surprise they are allways organized as I'm sure we could be too if teams would stop dropping out of there proper levels..

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First game is supposed to be September 6th...expect the schedules the morning of...September 6th.

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
another season

well i`ve been reading these posts and i am putting my two cents in. If anything the lions should have been the cat team for the premier squad. They are much younger and a few of them would make pretty good premier players.The highlanders are a bunch of old and out of shape guys who had there days when they were younger. We are just like the rangers we are about to hit the over 35`s well some of us are legitimate now.:wa: But the problem was the lions felt they are a premier team. They as a team are not a premier squad but a lot of the players would have helped a lot more than we would have. A lot of us have played premier and just don`t want to anymore. We tried the cat last year but it just didn`t work we couldn`t help ;like the cat system should. The lions and premier squad would have been a nice fit and they could have kept bringing up the youth but the two coaches butt heads. So don`t get mad at the highlanders we are just playing were we belong we can`t or don`t want to move up to premier but playing i feel pretty competitive soccer week in week out with guys who are good friends.

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: another season

Originally posted by gnu

[So don`t get mad at the highlanders we are just playing were we belong we can`t or don`t want to move up to premier but playing i feel pretty competitive soccer week in week out with guys who are good friends. [/B]

Gnu....you had me at hello. Somebody's getting a hug next practice.

With regard to the Lions, their situation stinks because they soiled their own bed. If the appropriate conversations had taken place none of this would have happened. Avoidance is not a particularly effective problem solving skill.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm problem solved

Well, word from the club front is that the Storm have solved their problem.

Supposedly, the Storm have signed to play with West Whalley as the West Whalley Storm (not sure which div - Cat or Div 1). Any confirmation or comments.

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys all get facts straight before you speak!!!

Dude

you should shut your hole because all that comes out of it is shite you don't have a clue what your talking about ALL THE TIME !!! Get your facts straight before you speak . We have our reasons for going down to Div 1 . Like I said before were rebuilding !!! So fcuk off !!!. Also the guys on the exec of the FVSL are doing a good job (Keep up the good work guys)

Girth

the VMSL exec are very disorganized just listen to the players from the league there always complaining they never no whats going on .

the Storm I found out are playing also in the cat division.We will find out our first league game after the long weekend.:wa:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carebear/Razorbacks/AU Razor/Rex,

Are you really that dumb? It doesn't matter what your reasons are for wanting to drop down. You should never have been allowed to. You lose two or three half decent players so you just drop a division? What does that tell the rest of the league? Next thing you know, GN is going to realize they suck and ask to drop to Division 2. You made your own bed though. With only eight teams in the Premiership you wouldn't have even gotten demoted. Funny really.:D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pak cup

This is the low down.premier and div1,will play for the pakenham!

Cat and so on,will play for the prez cup.This has been confirmed.

This is a major factor of why we needed to play div 1.

But also the factor,that we are way to old,to be a good cat feeder.

The fact is,our ave age is now 34 years old.most guys are married
with familys.there is no way our guys with familys,can go out and
play two games a weekend!

This is our last year together,before we go over 35.
I hope this year is as good as the past 16 years have been
for alot of our team.

good luck to everyone this year.:)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

you should shut your hole because all that comes out of it is shite you don't have a clue what your talking about ALL THE TIME !!! Get your facts straight before you speak . We have our reasons for going down to Div 1 . Like I said before were rebuilding !!! So fcuk off !!!. Also the guys on the exec of the FVSL are doing a good job (Keep up the good work guys)
Since we're being all lovey dovey, I'll let you know what I think of you. One word: yellow. You're a pussy for retreating at the first opportunity, instead of staying up and fighting it out.

You're also a suck hole. I've praised the execs many a time when they've done a good job. I think one of the best things they have done that the VMSL hasn't got a handle on is discipline. Our league does, and we're all the better for it. BUT...this debacle the league finds itself in could have been easily avoided. Example:

Razor on phone to Neil Fuge: "Mr. Fuge, it's your biggest fan, Razorback calling. Can we PLEASE drop down to div. 1? We lost some players, and aren't up to the challenge. Might I also say Sir, those were wonderful shoes you were wearing at the last meeting. They brought out the color in your eyes."

NF: "Razorback, you little pussy...you're not allowed to drop a division just because you lost some players and a coach. Every team in the league turns over about a quarter of their players every year anyhow, and we're not treating you any differently. Now get off your ass, come over, and wash my car!"

Razor: "Yes Sir. Would you like wax?"

Alas, we don't live in a perfect world, do we Yellowback?:rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob....what team do you play for?....just wondering.
I play for the West Whally Wizards in Division 4, but I'm training really hard because I'd love to play Division 2 or 3. We'll see though.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
Carebear/Razorbacks/AU Razor/Rex,
Are you really that dumb?. With only eight teams in the Premiership you wouldn't have even gotten demoted. Funny really.:D

It is really funny Roberto, I never looked at it that way. You are as dumb as you sound "Yellowback".

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am happy to see the FVSL came to their senses, and did not follow through with a flip-flop on the policy they set earlier this summer regarding Pak & President's Cup competitions. Premier & 1st div teams will sign "A" forms (classified as Competitive), and Reserve, 2, 3, 4, & U-21 will sign "B" forms (classified as Recreational).

Given that the 1st division looks really strong, this could be one of the most wide-open competitions in years! Single knock out too. Love it.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR:

I can't believe the Wizards out bid Heads-Up Hornets for your services.

This is quite peculiar and reminds me of Fausto Aspirillia going to Darlington.

Oh well, go on you Wizards I guess.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk do we look good right now Ranger. We juggled the ball something like 40 teams last night during practice. It was amazing really. I haven't seen a bunch of guys so dedicated for eons. I did get a call from the Hornets, but I had all ready committed to the Wizards. Now if the Hornets made the jump ti Div 3..............

In the meantime, Up the Wizards!

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conspiracy Theory

I've uncovered a horrible conspiracy.

Oscar, Balsa and Gnu are planning to throw the Highlanders season in Div1, get relegated to Div2 and then offer to trade the spot to the Lions for the Gaull Bros, TimK and BrentV and force them to sign 10 yr deals with an option for an 11th.

The Highlanders would then return to the CAT.

:eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0