Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL general bullshite

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Santos

Someone on the Delta Metro team told me they changed it so they can have access to North Delta parks. Like the new turf and all. Or else they would have given presedence to a team called "North Delta ". So now that they represent they can use that feild. That is what I was told. Don't kill the messenger. I was told this 3 weeks ago or so. so,.. yah... thats all.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard the Rangers could be signing a couple of nice editions to the team?Regs,are you gonna fallow reedy,oops I mean are you next?There's nothing like the annual ranger golf tourny.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
go figure

Who would a thunk that the ttp hockey night HOS debacle would inadvertently capture one of the fv ttp boys in the frame. :eek:
Or is this the start of a Forrest Gump thing.:rolleyes:

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions Shirtless????

I have heard rumblings that Delta wants the jerseys back from the ND Lions. The club apparently paid for them a few years back and the Lions took them with them when they left the club.

Any Lions know about this...Santos, Cheddar, LION???

Must be needed for the Premier teams 2nd kit. :rolleyes:

Cheddar

Apr 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
uniforms

I sure hope they are not for the Premeir team as they are the exact same ones they already have (blue) and they will have to borrow jerseys from another club and you know where that leads.

If we do not have them any more I guess will have to play without tops and that just might upset some of the other clubs in our league. They seem to get mad when Lion shows his skin. If this was the case what would Lion do if he scored a goal and had no shirt to lift, maybe show his abnormal "thumb!!!"

Just thinking....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0