Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL] Division One Cup?

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flash20 said:
i predict an upset win by delta metros cat team over sporting in the next round....sporting fcuking sucks

i wouldn't call that an upset, dmu cat is good young team, and should beat the majority of the div. 1 teams, excluding Aldergrove and the Rangers

BROWN ALE

Jan 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting players had no choice as the decision was made for our boys. Our coach was too late in getting back to the league what the **** were we suppsoed to do?????

BROWN ALE

Jan 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suck i wasn't making excuses you fcuking ****. Your one to talk your ****ing whole club is a ****ing laughing stock.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BROWN ALE said:
Suck i wasn't making excuses you fcuking ****. Your one to talk your ****ing whole club is a ****ing laughing stock.
you must be talking about your own team, take a hint......everyone thinks your team is a fukcing joke. the trueth hurts, fukc off. end....:D

BROWN ALE

Jan 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't you shut the **** up you skinny lil ****, not to mention you would be my vote for the biggest twat on the rangers.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BROWN ALE said:
Why don't you shut the **** up you skinny lil ****, not to mention you would be my vote for the biggest twat on the rangers.
was never in question.:bronco: Just makes the next time we win more enjoyable. Enjoy your div 1 cup run.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody wanting an exhibition game against our CAT team please PM me. After winning our quarter final game on Sunday, we don't play again until the semi's on March 26th in Chilliwack.:rolleyes:

Cheers

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions 3 - 0 GEU

GEU only had 9 guys and still could have won this game. A very good, hard fought game where we just missed a couple chances and they caught us when we were tired. Next week should be a much better outing for us. Time to win the league.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn, midman, i thought everyone that was involved in that game today, including anyone that watched it, was going to try and forget that that game had ever happened

geu had 9 players, out worked us, had more possession, deserved the win, and were almost given a goal with less than 10 sec left

it was honestly the worst thing i've seen on a soccer pitch for a long time, it wasn't soccer, and i wouldn't even call it going out to kick the ball around, it was a hybrid of kicking a ball against a wall and a chinese fire drill, i think we linked 3 passes together once, maybe twice

hopefully we can put today behind us and learn this simple game they call soccer/football

i just want to apologize to geu and anyone that watched the game for the waste of a perfectly good sunday afternoon, i'm sure everyone could have spent it at home depot, canadian tire, in bed, watching golf, the list could go on and on

jtgstillhasaheadachefromtodaysgame

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, as per Joely's post, we thought we'd rest a few guys this weekend and beat them with 9, but we couldn't pull it off.
Of course it doesn't help when you're not helping your cause by shinning one over your own goalie.
:)
I only had 2 complaints about that game, well three if you include the fact we didn't pull off a tie or a win.
1. The reffing missed our first goal that the defender supposedly cleared off the line and
2. That forward that was still learning to tie his shoelaces. My god, 5 times he had to tie his shoes!! And he wouldn't even take my help after the 3rd time!
Maybe ask for some kangaroo soccer shoes next year. You know, the ones with the velcro.
;)
It was a fun match to play to be holding your own down a couple, but man am i sore today.

Here's hoping our Premier coach has learned his lesson to not sign every centre mid to the premier squad for cup play.
:rolleyes:

See ya next week

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drawback of the Cat systems Yods. I think by now it must be annonymous that the Cat system isn't working as planned.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
chilli 2 - 0 nd
great show by chilli especially considering all the injuries.
could have been a lot more than two if craig would just learn how to finish...

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the DMU boys for the win yesterday.

0-0 after 90
0-0 after two fifteen minute overtime periods
DMU 4-3 Chilliwack After all five shooters for each.

Hard fought game from both teams. Delta spreading the field using their speed and Chilliwack absorbing and counter-attacking. Both teams had their chances on the goal line and were unlucky to have ended regulation without a score.

Thanks to Delta for hosting and the rest of the Rapids for another fun season.

MP #17

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0