Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL Division 3 Pre-Season Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Langley Bandits were one of the relegated teams, so that shouldnt affect additional Div2 spots. However the SFC Stars folding makes one more open.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Langley Bandits were one of the relegated teams, so that shouldnt affect additional Div2 spots. However the SFC Stars folding makes one more open.

kjohnsob,

Great to have you guys in the LUFC system. From how it sounds you guys should do very well.

Cheers,

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
More to come, when I get some info. We signed some pretty good talent this year along with all the guys except for three last year. They are of div 1 caliber.

If you are making the move up, it will be good to put some past you again this year :D

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So we finally got a few games in to wind up for the new season...Most(We added a few obviously) of our roster, save a few of our studs that were unable to make it...(hence the added guys) played pretty well in the ACBC tourney...Really lloking forward to the season...

you must have been missing guys Totti_10...

hahah what gave it away?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
the fact that johnny nutmegged someone for the first time in his life...:eek:
Now Now, it was the second, and it was kind of accidental as I was waiting for him to try and close me down, I miss hit it and he opened his legs:eek:

Still, the move was "So slow you could have googled it"

:p

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion we may be seeing you in div 2 this year after all.

Whats this I hear?

Apparently someones coach has a big fking mouth. Tell them to learn what confidentially means.

This is how sh*t gets screwed up.

Frikken donkeys.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats this I hear?

Apparently someones coach has a big fking mouth. Tell them to learn what confidentially means.

This is how sh*t gets screwed up.

Frikken donkeys.

suburbinator I have no idea what you are talking about. I know stallion from last year. I have not signed for LUFC this year and have been approached by a div 2 team as well as a couple other players that were on krank'd last year. That post was for stallion. When I said "we" I did not mean krank'd. I had no idea we (krank'd) could move up without earning a spot. So I am caught off guard with your post. I even reread my post I never said krank'd was moving up.

If there is something going on with the knights (krank'd) and LUFC and div 2 I had no idea. If there is something going on I am unaware as I am only a player no one has said anything to me about krank'd moving up, but I would definately be pleased if there were some talks. If this was a secret you let the cat out of the bag not anyone from krank'd.

I have no idea who you are and your position with LUFC but it must be high if you know something about krank'd that the team doesn't know, you should converse with your people whoever they are because my post has nothing to do with LUFC and to post what you did and say what you did about Sean was out of line.

If you want to give me a call to discuss this any further I would be more then happy to talk or meet with you for a beer or coffee. There was no intent on my part to stir any pot. 604 803 0544 after 8pm please.

I also hope I have not ruined anything for a team I have not even signed with so apologizes to my mates from the knights.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbinator I have no idea what you are talking about. I.

Good... then a 500 word rebuttal wasn't neccessary was it....

It looked to me like you were talking about moving up to D2, which I have a hard time believing could happen with your former or current team but Langley is hoping for a new D2 spot for our graduating Wolves u21 team and I would not want that jeapardized by BS talk. All it starts is a mountain of promotion applications by every tom dick and harry in the Valley.

Sorry if I misunderstood you but I am not the only one that misunderstood you, I had two of our D3 teams call me shortly after your post wondering wtf was going on...

Anyhow.....

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good... then a 500 word rebuttal wasn't neccessary was it....

It looked to me like you were talking about moving up to D2, which I have a hard time believing could happen with your former or current team but Langley is hoping for a new D2 spot for our graduating Wolves u21 team and I would not want that jeapardized by BS talk. All it starts is a mountain of promotion applications by every tom dick and harry in the Valley.

Sorry if I misunderstood you but I am not the only one that misunderstood you, I had two of our D3 teams call me shortly after your post wondering wtf was going on...

Anyhow.....

No problem hope it resolves the issue. The reason I was so eleborate with my description was so you understood what I was talking about and that you wouldn't assume anything like you did in my previous post.

Priory Boy

Nov 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here we go again once the send button is pushed we fall by our words! People tend to read what they want to see.
What ever lesson did we not learn from ASS/U/ME. Anyone from a club that has an issue with a club team should bring that to the house. When is the next meeting?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to add to the fire,,we ACBC will be moveing up next year,,LOL,,as we are pushing from the get go for a div 2 spot,,,

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Divisional Alignment is up on the FVSL website.

Division 3 (3 x 10)

3A- Golden Ears Phoenix; Guildford Coaches; Guildford United (Decepticons); Langley Nomads; Langley Rangers; North Delta Hawks; Poco Pacific; Port Moody Rush;

3B- ACBC; Bradner Blues; Golden Ears Miners; Key West Ford; Langley Athletica; Langley Young Guns; SFC Pegasus A; Sundowners FC; Surrey Heat; Surrey Storm;

3C- Abbotsford Hurricanes; Abbotsford SC; Bradner Redshirts; Cloverdale Rowdies; Gobind FC; Langley Knights; Players United (Farmers); Poco City Rangers; Stolo United; Surrey Pylons;

A) Looks to be the weakest group - based in last years standings, we likes!
B) Who knows what Rich's "Cat" team is going to look like, but I'd be afraid of them (he could sign alot of Div 1 players down), I guess we'll find out at our tourney next weekend.
C) Looks pretty up for grabs, my money's on the Pylons if they can get bodies out, or the Langley Knights (Krank'd)

odd that group A only has 8 teams...
But that's just my $0.02
KJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0