Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Results & Banter - September 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
get your dick out of your ass dipshit. tsawassen plays in tsawwassen. ladner that plays on that farm field, did i mention is fertilized with horse manure? oh ya, bulljive's got nothing on that. ROLL OUT!

Good one...wow I haven't heard that kind comeback in long time...you sure got me....Man i don't know how to top that......

**** you must got beaten with dumb stick......I think you need to get tested!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
get your dick out of your ass dipshit. tsawassen plays in tsawwassen. ladner that plays on that farm field, did i mention is fertilized with horse manure? oh ya, bulljive's got nothing on that. ROLL OUT!

Way to go on your profound spelling idoit.....I can't spell the place where I live.

The joke continues....stop posting it's to easy to take the piss on you!!

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Franchise I think you need to get a hair cut, find a new team to play on and most importantly shut your pie hole princess!

Jack Daniels

Jan 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Way to go on your profound spelling idoit.....I can't spell the place where I live.

Listen guy, I have no desire to get into the middle of this but the next time your planning on calling someone an idiot about their spelling make sure you spell idiot right ( idoit is incorrect so sorry ) mabye stop with the ass crusty comments and on the spelling and grammer correction because even your last ( joke continues ) comment doesn't sound right, I didn't know it's easy to take the piss on you, mabye take the piss out of you!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Actually ass crusty....ladner is about as close as you are to being intelligent....almost there but still a few fries short of a happy meal!!

It was a local question moron do you know many fields in tswassen???

Keep Blazen cause it's working.

Iwishthiswebsitehadathumbsup!!

Actually butt pirate if you read where I'm from under my name, you'd know i live in Tsawwassen. There are 3 fields adult teams have access to (although only 1 is half decent) in Tsawwassen with about 10 for the kids. Maybe living in Tsawwassen isn't local enough for you?

Well said FVcascade.!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVcascade said:
Hey Franchise I think you need to get a hair cut, find a new team to play on and most importantly shut your pie hole princess!

Cupcake...finally you get on this site!!!

Hey when does UCFV go to 0-4......if only you would of marked your man hey.

Whats with the scar on your nose.....rookie night was so kind to you hey!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVcascade said:

Len could have signed me up but he took to long....oh well theres always next year....although school soccer will be fun

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:

hah, wow dude, jokes on you i guess. even other guys are pissin on you for that one. how about you do us all a favour and slice your hands off, then let your other playboy do the talking for you.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVcascade said:

nice name FVcascade I enjoy your originality :rolleyes: :p hows that Ink situation going you got it all cleaned off yet :D :D

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
cuz, wheres the love??? pace has nothing to do with it. I hope youre not that fast at everything you do. I like to take my time with things and in the end usually score anyways!!!! but I agree, no need to bring southampton down.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack, those are some of the most reasonable comments I've seen so far this young season...good on ya.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive, seems your taking cues from Jack D. and putting reasonable points forward. We do have some close geographic foes in our bracket, but how about Abby and Aldergrove, not to mention GEU? Random placement...bold prediction for this weekend's match, we'll have to see if you're right.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade boys, UCFV men's should be better this year with Alan E. as coach, eh? Not a bad showing at the opening tourney. Thoughts on the current campaign?

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must be tough playing in Ladner...Home side has to show up an hour and a half before kickoff to chase the cows off the pitch. I'll say this for Ass Park...at least it's green (which is more than we can all say for some of the pitches we've been forced to play on in the past season or so). South Delta and South Park in the summer come to mind, along with others....concur Mom and Franchise? ;)

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Actually butt pirate if you read where I'm from under my name, you'd know i live in Tsawwassen. There are 3 fields adult teams have access to (although only 1 is half decent) in Tsawwassen with about 10 for the kids. Maybe living in Tsawwassen isn't local enough for you?

Well said FVcascade.!

Which is the decent pitch of the 3? I don't think I've played on it...

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs just wondering what the record is for most posts unanswered in a row are on one thread? Shaven now has 5 and if I didn't post this he may have hit double digits.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth,

Whats with your team struggles???

Is it to many young guys???

What is going on....it sure isn't coaching because Len is probabley our best!!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Girth,

Whats with your team struggles???

Is it to many young guys???

What is going on....it sure isn't coaching because Len is probabley our best!!
Well that's a good question. Yes theres been alot of new additions and that may be part of it. Last year every mistake along with every goal against meant something to everybody,this year it doesn't.We also lost some impact players that made the difference.Guys that would go to the net along with team D-fence which we don't have so far.We will have a better second half to the season as it couldn't get any worse thus far. Len is a great coach and he is not to blame. This team has alot of talent but don't want to do what it takes to win.Changes will happen soon if results don't occur.Sorry this should be in the CAT thread so I will end with saying we look like we belong in this division so maybe the post was accurate. :(

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven said:
Which is the decent pitch of the 3? I don't think I've played on it...

South Park. That's as decent as we've got that the adults are allowed to use. We have 2 nice grass fields but aren't allowed to go near them. Our home field Beach Grove already has puddles on it and is a mess. Normally it lasts in good condition until at least October 15th :rolleyes: .

Being in the VMSL you get used to some crap fields. MOving up a division will hopefully put an end to that.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
South Park. That's as decent as we've got that the adults are allowed to use. We have 2 nice grass fields but aren't allowed to go near them. Our home field Beach Grove already has puddles on it and is a mess. Normally it lasts in good condition until at least October 15th :rolleyes: .

Being in the VMSL you get used to some crap fields. MOving up a division will hopefully put an end to that.

I played at South Park during the summer, and have to admit that near the middle of August it was in great shape...what's the deal with FVSL altering the home park from South Park to Beach Grove? If Beach Grove's in as bad a shape as you say, that's a tough deal for the Tsawassen (did I spell that right?) boys. Years back, we went through the same situation in ND until J.O. finally got built, so I empathise. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0