Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Results & Banter - September 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
" Tj, one of our starting forwards last season is finishing off his Optomotrist practicum in Beverly Hills"
shite the richest guy on our team makes soup tins for Campbells, i gotta get out of Poco

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it that so many teams that come up from Div 2 get there asses handed to them when in Div 1? Case in point GEU Knights (02/03) and PoCo Hotspurs (03/04). So far this year GEU has shown they belong, but the ND Players are off to a tough start.

Teams that aren't dominating Div 2 are going to be in tough in Div 1 the following year unless they add a bunch of talent (ie Knights). Injuries only increase as you go up divisions. If you wait for your injuries or half way through the year to "pick" it up, you end up back in div 2.

Highlandersareastepclosertodivision2everyyear :(

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's funny how people like you make no sense and constantly contradict themselves. Last year when you were a bench warmer on the black nights team, you thought your team would destroy us in the semi finals of the cup, but ended up losing. Then in the begining of this year you were on the hurricane bandwagon saying we would win div 2, and now we lose a couple of games and your right back to talking smack. Make up your mind, If you want to get back on the band wagon before its too late, i can get you a nandos apron.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
Why is it that so many teams that come up from Div 2 get there asses handed to them when in Div 1? Case in point GEU Knights (02/03) and PoCo Hotspurs (03/04). So far this year GEU has shown they belong, but the ND Players are off to a tough start.

Teams that aren't dominating Div 2 are going to be in tough in Div 1 the following year unless they add a bunch of talent (ie Knights). Injuries only increase as you go up divisions. If you wait for your injuries or half way through the year to "pick" it up, you end up back in div 2.

Highlandersareastepclosertodivision2everyyear :(

Couldn't agree more but the Knights only picked up 1 player.....there just stronger because they been to the dance before.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
whack said:
It's funny how people like you make no sense and constantly contradict themselves. Last year when you were a bench warmer on the black nights team, you thought your team would destroy us in the semi finals of the cup, but ended up losing. Then in the begining of this year you were on the hurricane bandwagon saying we would win div 2, and now we lose a couple of games and your right back to talking smack. Make up your mind, If you want to get back on the band wagon before its too late, i can get you a nandos apron.

Who was a bench warmer you???? Didn't sit until I started to struggle near the end but I can dollars to your chickens....I scored more goals then you Kernal Sanders... I said you should win your side but it looks like your sorry excuses week after week are getting you no where....you lose to a team that finish in the bottom last year then whine like two players would have made the difference.....next game just kick a field goal and maybe you will be on the winning side.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
whack said:

Also how did you guys do in Provincials....oh yeah you gave up 5 or more goals there to....your team goals for against in Victoria in three games were 2 goals for and a cool 19 against...But you that didn't taste finger licken good :D

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I totally agree, I was on the Hotspur when we went up to Div 1, instead of adding good players, we lost them, (CAT etc...), then after getting hammered in Div 1 a fairly good team basically folded, the Athletic (old Hotspur), only has about 6 returning players, At least we are the best six. :). That being said there is definately something to be said about fresh blood, we actually had real tryouts. The result being I think a team that could challange for top spot in 2C.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
I totally agree, I was on the Hotspur when we went up to Div 1, instead of adding good players, we lost them, (CAT etc...), then after getting hammered in Div 1 a fairly good team basically folded, the Athletic (old Hotspur), only has about 6 returning players, At least we are the best six. :). That being said there is definately something to be said about fresh blood, we actually had real tryouts. The result being I think a team that could challange for top spot in 2C.

i don't know?? the way our teams played on the weekend I'd say middle of the pack...unless you think your team played good!! Dustin scored a nice goal but in reality it was really a 1-1 tie but no excuses we played the shits and I could bury my chances, it was a rusty first game back for me but we'll see how it goes this week. you guys need to put some speed in your backline...there a wee bit slow back there not that it matter on sunday.

that ref had a sweet hair weeve going though

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The knights did not get better by adding new players, they simply cut the shitty players such as franchise. Addition by subtraction seems to be working so far for them. If you are the perennial player that you make yourself out to be then why is it that they would not use your services in div 1.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
whack said:
The knights did not get better by adding new players, they simply cut the shitty players such as franchise. Addition by subtraction seems to be working so far for them. If you are the perennial player that you make yourself out to be then why is it that they would not use your services in div 1.

read back a few pages and get your answer sunshine!!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
listen girls.....soccer mom,shaven and who ever else is there......never even herd of any of you before so i suggest you are the ones who should keep thier mouths shut...NDFC is good..when things work for us some teams may not get the ball...twassan has a soccer team????wwow fooled me....thought you never got a team together after u15....do you even know what class is before you tell bulljive that its to early for it...its take the piss buddy its always time...so go back to watching cartoons on a sunday morning cause i know neither of you two are decent at football...you may call it soccer that just proves how rubbish you really are......dopeashell onces again is out...dont sit down at the table to long boys cause by the time you get comfortable youll be back in div 6 where you belong....out

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven said:
Does anyone have a dictionary for Franchise? Or perhaps a cup of coffee to help sober him up?? (one too many pops after Sunday's game, possibly)

I sincerely hope your on-field play isn't as sloppy as your spelling Franchise ;)

buddy who are you, your proffreading quotes now....your a loser buddy..someone get this guy a life cause he needs one more than franchise needs a dictionary...guess thats what guys do when their no good a soccer and have nothing else to do......run along little one...out

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
listen girls.....soccer mom,shaven and who ever else is there......never even herd of any of you before so i suggest you are the ones who should keep thier mouths shut...NDFC is good..when things work for us some teams may not get the ball...twassan has a soccer team????wwow fooled me....thought you never got a team together after u15....do you even know what class is before you tell bulljive that its to early for it...its take the piss buddy its always time...so go back to watching cartoons on a sunday morning cause i know neither of you two are decent at football...you may call it soccer that just proves how rubbish you really are......dopeashell onces again is out...dont sit down at the table to long boys cause by the time you get comfortable youll be back in div 6 where you belong....out

It's not really a soccer team persay but a bunch of guys that were brought together during a late night splashdown experience......they all got together in a hot tub and the rest is history.......

Go Twassen Speed Ferries... :D

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I have to say on this to you, Dopey, is that Franchise thought it was funny. You've got some issues, man. Simmer down Dopey.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, wait, I do have one or two more things to direct at you, Dopey...I have not said at any point that NDFC (your squad, I gather?) weren't any good, simply that you and your little friend bull**** should not be so quick to pump yourselves up and beat your chests about how good you are. Beat every team in you division, and perhaps then you'll have something to crow about. And while I'm on a roll here, football? C'mon man, we all know it's football, but on this side of the pond its known as soccer. That's a weak shot, Dopey. Speaking of Sunday morning cartoons (??? always remembered them as Sat. cartoons), likely that's where you got that supposed insult, as its a bit on the childish side. Oh, and a word of advice...you can't step on the same pitch with the Tsawassen boys. They play in a men's league, and boy's aren't allowed on the same pitch as the men. Wouldn't want you to cry or anything embarassing like that.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
It's not really a soccer team persay but a bunch of guys that were brought together during a late night splashdown experience......they all got together in a hot tub and the rest is history.......

Go Twassen Speed Ferries... :D

Hope you remembered your towels Franchise! :D Good info, though. Always wondered how those squads were formed.... :D

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
buddy who are you, your proffreading quotes now....your a loser buddy..someone get this guy a life cause he needs one more than franchise needs a dictionary...guess thats what guys do when their no good a soccer and have nothing else to do......run along little one...out

If you're lucky, perhaps Franchise will lend you his dictionary when he's finished with it...looks like you're in need of it. :wa:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven said:
Hope you remembered your towels Franchise! :D Good info, though. Always wondered how those squads were formed.... :D

Orginally White Rock really was called Castle Fun Park Pitch and Putt but they thought nobody would take them seriously :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0