Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Results & Banter - September 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
listen girls.....soccer mom,shaven and who ever else is there......never even herd of any of you before so i suggest you are the ones who should keep thier mouths shut...NDFC is good..when things work for us some teams may not get the ball...twassan has a soccer team????wwow fooled me....thought you never got a team together after u15....do you even know what class is before you tell bulljive that its to early for it...its take the piss buddy its always time...so go back to watching cartoons on a sunday morning cause i know neither of you two are decent at football...you may call it soccer that just proves how rubbish you really are......dopeashell onces again is out...dont sit down at the table to long boys cause by the time you get comfortable youll be back in div 6 where you belong....out

Umm, one last thing...if you're all that good at "football", then why is your team in Div. 2a? By the sounds of it, one would think you should be up in Premier giving those squads a lesson in "football." Something for us all to ponder...

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven your location says north delta but you play for tsawassen couldn't make any north delta teams I guess something for all of us to ponder. perhaps it is all of tsawasswens history of past glory that drew you there. On a more important note I have a big english essay coming up and was hoping you could leave your email address so i could have you correct it for grammer and spelling since it seems to be your area and greatest concern.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven said:
If you're lucky, perhaps Franchise will lend you his dictionary when he's finished with it...looks like you're in need of it. :wa:

well done buddy....loos like you figured out the joke...............

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
listen girls.....soccer mom,shaven and who ever else is there......never even herd of any of you before so i suggest you are the ones who should keep thier mouths shut...NDFC is good..when things work for us some teams may not get the ball...twassan has a soccer team????wwow fooled me....thought you never got a team together after u15....do you even know what class is before you tell bulljive that its to early for it...its take the piss buddy its always time...so go back to watching cartoons on a sunday morning cause i know neither of you two are decent at football...you may call it soccer that just proves how rubbish you really are......dopeashell onces again is out...dont sit down at the table to long boys cause by the time you get comfortable youll be back in div 6 where you belong....out

HAHAHA, that was awesome man, well done *thumbs up* finally someone is taking this site for what it is and is just taking a piss, as i was trying to do but everyone got all offended and defensive. i must just not have that zing to it.

but yes, tsawwassen does have a soccer team, to bad the peons at FVSL don't have the brains to put us in the same split, we'd be more than happy to hand your asses to you. possibly wrapped in fertilized manure? ;)

this shaven guy doesn't play for tsawwassen either, he plays for white rock i believe.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're all just 'takin' a piss', all in good jabbing fun....bulljive and Dopey seem to be the defensive ones...Mom is correct, I do play for White Rock and not for Tsawassen. Well done for paying attention bulljive. Incidentally, I cannot help you with your essay, as you appear to be beyond hope and I don't do charity cases. Ask Soccer Mom, perhaps he'd be available to help you (that's what moms are good at).

On the lighter side, Mom's got a point about these brackets...what's with the random placement that has all of us travelling all over God's green acre to play this season?? Makes no sense at all. It would've made more sense to have 3 brackets split into rough geographic areas.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven said:
We're all just 'takin' a piss', all in good jabbing fun....bulljive and Dopey seem to be the defensive ones...Mom is correct, I do play for White Rock and not for Tsawassen. Well done for paying attention bulljive. Incidentally, I cannot help you with your essay, as you appear to be beyond hope and I don't do charity cases. Ask Soccer Mom, perhaps he'd be available to help you (that's what moms are good at).

On the lighter side, Mom's got a point about these brackets...what's with the random placement that has all of us travelling all over God's green acre to play this season?? Makes no sense at all. It would've made more sense to have 3 brackets split into rough geographic areas.

Tsawassen would be in bracket of there own then...... Hey do you guys play on that sweet farm field by Ladner swimming pool??

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Tsawassen would be in bracket of there own then...... Hey do you guys play on that sweet farm field by Ladner swimming pool??

Actually Retard they would play in Tsawwassen not Ladner. you Moron. How stupid are you? DO you guys play in POrt Coquitlam at that field there? :rolleyes: Retarded Buddy.

Jack Daniels

Jan 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it's my first post this season just got caught up but by the sounds of things I had better make sure my grammer is correct or I'll get blasted on here. The one thing that I find pretty interesting is all the teams that are taking the piss out of everyone are in Div 2A. The only problem is that the Rippers are in the number 1 spot and are here to stay. I don't know how FVSL executives came up with three groups for Div 2, I find that kind of weak. Each team should play all nine teams in their group once then the league should take the top three clubs from group A,B,& C and made Div 2A the promotion group. That way all the top clubs in Div 2 get a chance to play each other and the best two clubs advance. I know there was alot of whinning about only playing teams once last year but you have to bring your A game every sunday, and bad rivalry's spell injuries, trust me this is coming from a hockey-style playing soccer player myself. It hurts your team alot to have your best player not in the line-up, we should understand that the most we have the best player in this division, but if you can't win without one or two good guys gone then you dead in Div 1 or Div 2 anyways.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack Daniels said:
we should understand that the most we have the best player in this division, but if you can't win without one or two good guys gone then you dead in Div 1 or Div 2 anyways.
didnt think you thought of me that highly jack. but what about saint jr? hes one of the best in the league too isnt he. but you are right about the rippers, we will win div 2 a.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it is nice to see some intelligent comments and suggestions actually being put on this site. I like the idea of the three groups being split into geographical areas, but i am not complaining being that we have another delta team, surrey, white rock, and tsawassen all in our group. although spliting the season at the mid point is kind of cut throat because you could be 3 or 4 points out of first place but lying in fourth in your group but you would not get to advance to challenge for the division. rivalries are a good thing, but if it takes you to injuring people on purpose then you shouldn't even be playing. Its my favourite when people take this site to heart i went out in a few games last year were people were trying to injury me because of comments on this site its ttp and is just for laughs. Injuries happen it sucks especially when its the best players on your team but going in on cheap tackles is bush league I know its div 2 and refs don't even give out cards for bad takcles but we are the ones that have to control our own play. Anyway delta Fc to win by a 2 0r 3 goal margin this weekend

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love the confidence of the rippers this year you all sound like me. Its nice to see a team come together after a devistating 3-0 defeat in the cup run last year to NDFC not to mention a 2 goal performance by bulljive in the midst of a NDFC team meltdown curtisy of dopeshell. Good luck on your undefeated run although all good things must come to an end I mean you got to play us.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league had a Div 2 east /west split along geographic lines years ago. the south side of thr river teams from langley to Delta all played in west side. and everyone else played in the east side. Worked out well but i they went away from that for some reason.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:

get your dick out of your ass dipshit. tsawassen plays in tsawwassen. ladner that plays on that farm field, did i mention is fertilized with horse manure? oh ya, bulljive's got nothing on that. ROLL OUT!

Jack Daniels

Jan 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I love the confidence of the rippers this year you all sound like me. Its nice to see a team come together after a devistating 3-0 defeat in the cup run last year to NDFC not to mention a 2 goal performance by bulljive in the midst of a NDFC team meltdown curtisy of dopeshell. Good luck on your undefeated run although all good things must come to an end I mean you got to play us.
I think you are quick to forget last years standings, it was your team scraping a few last minute wins to climb out of the shite filled celler of Div 2 last year, so what I should be saying to you is it's nice to see your team coming together and good luck in 2A.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive i have to agree with you that some people do take this site too seriously. the rippers have confidence this year cause i feel we have better players than in years past. we have lost a couple of key defenders but we get by the ripper way which is being drunks. can't wait to beat you guys, i'm already getting thirsty. lets hope are streak continues this weekend.

Jack Daniels

Jan 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada Ger said:
didnt think you thought of me that highly jack. but what about saint jr? hes one of the best in the league too isnt he. but you are right about the rippers, we will win div 2 a.
There was never any doubt in my mind Ger that you were our best foward, saint jr has two left feet,and besides to compare the two of you guys is like comparing South Hampton to Arsenal, one is just truly shocking if you know what I mean.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
now now JD there's no need to talk bad about SOUTHAMPTON. although canada ger is of course our best forward and have you seen the speed lately, his pace was like a turtles but a really really quick turtle.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Actually Retard they would play in Tsawwassen not Ladner. you Moron. How stupid are you? DO you guys play in POrt Coquitlam at that field there? :rolleyes: Retarded Buddy.

Actually ass crusty....ladner is about as close as you are to being intelligent....almost there but still a few fries short of a happy meal!!

It was a local question moron do you know many fields in tswassen???

Keep Blazen cause it's working.

Iwishthiswebsitehadathumbsup!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0