Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well,

it was 2-2 with maybe 5 mins left, and they subbed a player in,
i hadnt seen this player all game and I disputed to the ref...the ref let the player play, without being in attendance prior to the game and not even at halftime... I was so mad, and I couldnt change his mind... I knew there was something more to it! In the end I guess Neil Fuge found out!

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is this the Wolf Man, Sheep Man show? I will be at the Wolves fundraiser with bells on. I'm dressing up as a half ass soccer player (Jock). Its easy, I just put on my hockey helmet, drool all over myself, piss myself, and throw my own shiite around the bar. All this while screaming incoherently "Tigers Thhhuuucckkk". Throw in the occassional seizure and there you have it. I'm sure to win best costume.:bronco:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by bricktop
Its easy, I just put on my hockey helmet, drool all over myself, piss myself, and throw my own shiite around the bar.
Sounds like a normal night out for you, ichi and RA. Minus the hockey helmet of course. Somethings always stay the same...;)

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It doesn’t get any funnier than posting a picture of your spitting image…

I’ll see you on the pitch fatty…

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by bricktop
What is this the Wolf Man, Sheep Man show? I will be at the Wolves fundraiser with bells on. I'm dressing up as a half ass soccer player (Jock). Its easy, I just put on my hockey helmet, drool all over myself, piss myself, and throw my own shiite around the bar. All this while screaming incoherently "Tigers Thhhuuucckkk". Throw in the occassional seizure and there you have it. I'm sure to win best costume.:bronco:

This has to be the post of the season. Top notch Bricktop. Jock you have way too much time on your hands pal. I thought you didn't support the Tigers but there you are the whole time you kidder you. Let me know if we should all start posting pictures cause i've got a beauty of your sister and I. She looks a little bit like gumby with a cokk up her arse.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STRAP

ya wee tart of a cnut!!

didnt know you were into older fatter men
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) ;) ;) :p :p :p :D

why did you leave MF

sid

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Crap In Ears Queers !

You guys are supposed to be a club why don't you act like it ! O" I forgot your all too fcuking stupid . All you guys do is slag each other . Bunch of dumbasses.My other question is if you guys are a club why are all your teams having fundraisers either the same weekend as each other or one weekend after each other.

Cheers
Rex

:D

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well dumbass to answer your question we make more money haveing separate fundraisers that way we can all support each other. What do you think? Good idea?

Hey sid your the ttp village idiot.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I can speak on everyones behalf and offer our humblest apologies Rex. Thank god we're all not as sensitive as you are. Before your next post could you have a look at the name of the website? That's if you can manage it in between Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, and Will and Grace. I believe there is a forum for women on this site, you must have gotten lost. As for the fund raisers. We will all be drinking and driving to each others fund raisers throughout the night so stay off the roads and fcuk off.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
let me know

where can I join in the drinking & driving part of all this

sid:D

ps can we snort & drive too .Just like beerwolfes old hog!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D ;) ;) :p :p :p :) :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :knvb: :wa: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey sid..me old pal. We can snort until your livers content. Beerwolf won't be in attendance though. I havent talked to Bazil in ages. Beerwolf got put down in the Mad Cow crisis.

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
rex its sounds like your not one to play in maple ridge.or maybe to try to play and coach at the same time and your stil shite at that. keep talking buddy

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Clubbin !

First learn how to spell before you speak ! You fcuking jackass!
Also this is coming from a guy that plays for the Jack Off In My Ears Queers . Please how can I take anybody even serious that plays for a club named that.

Rex

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hey Clubbin !

Originally posted by Rex
First learn how to spell before you speak ! You fcuking jackass!
Also this is coming from a guy that plays for the Jack Off In My Ears Queers . Please how can I take anybody even serious that plays for a club named that.

your a moron, where do you play because every where i look golden ears is on top of the league! i'll have what ever your having!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0