Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Filling the net. Obviously you haven't seen the Tigers play. I think you post just for the sake of it. Delta is a good side, i'll give you that and it will be a good game make no mistake. As for Surrey? Improved? Nope. They have gotten consistently worse. By the way my hair is as closely shaven as your sisters box pal. Nice try though. Neeeexxxxttttt.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The royals game will be close but it will end up 2-1 royals but the players game won't even be a test for them, they know there field and how to play it I predict 5-1 players.

Actually you are wrong filling your shorts, in the summer the Tigers played in the Burnaby Men’s League and played several games on the turf fields out there. They are popping up everywhere and are no big deal anymore.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bricktop

We've watched you play and you won't even sniff the net in delta, We bashed them for a while on this site but turns out there not that bad, but compared to you guys there man united. The royals game will be close, who's going to score brian (right) jason don't think so (he missed more times from inside the six then i can count) give the ball sheep I don't think he has sniffed the net all year!! You guys have two good players, your sweeper and center mid but other then that I don't know!!!!!

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wolves

I fail to see how the Tigers can bash the Wolves. The Wolves have only lost to teams near the top of the standings. The Tigers, on the other hand, have yet to play a team near the top of the standings. I can very easily say the Wolves have a very good shot at beating the Tigers.

curly

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
midman i dont know who you play for but lets look at the facts tigers are in 2nd place cause they score goals(19 to be exact) the wolves have 7 in 6 games, tell me how can you give the wolves a chance of beating the tigers when they cant even score. i do believe 2 out of those seven were penalty kicks. tigers 4 and the wolves one, and im giving them one because wolves like to cry and we dont want to see that.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curly

Curly Pubic Snuff...

You scored the goals cause you've played shiite teams....
AND I've said numerous times our team is improving every game! I admit we need to score more... I dont mind admitting that fact...

For the record: when we beat you by one, will you say "well its not really a win, you only scored one more goal than we did!"
:confused:

We know two things though, 1) we will beat your stinking team on the 9th, and 2) we'll finish higher in the standings!

~ The Wolfman.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekend

GEU Tigers vs. Surrey FC Royals -
This weekend should be another 3 easy points for the Tigers. The Royals are good defensively but will be no match for the Perigenies and our high scoring offence. Prediction 4 - 1 GEU.

GEU Wolves vs. Surrey FC Stars -
The Surrey Stars will win this one easily. They have good defense and can put the ball in the net. The Wolves are pathetic on offence and their defense is old, slow and belongs in the geriatric ward. The only thing saving this team is their 2 midfielders. Prediction 3 – 1 Stars with GEUs only goal on a pk.

GEU Black Knights vs. Port Moody Lions –
Port Moody have a big solid goal keeper who will give the Black Knights trouble all day. Port Moody are the youngest team in the league and will only get better as the season goes on( unlike the aging wolves) Prediction Black Knights to win 1 – 0.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep Sheep

Now that made me smile! Good one sheep!

The aging wolves?? This comment is a shocker!
Are you telling me that your team is young?

I really cant even comment on this ridiculous weekend prediction.

Its going to be great watching you lose Friday Night! I predict a 3-1 win for Surrey. I watched this team play against the Knights and you are in for a shocker!

~ The Wolfman

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wolfman your defence is pushing 40. Isnt there a league for guys that old? The slightest breeze and they will fall over.

At 30 our team is in their prime.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
mahhaaahhaa

Our line up is...

Keep: Drew

Def: Justin 26, Kevin 27, Ken 29, and Steve Mullen 28

Mid: Rich 25, Neil 29, Jay 29, and Steve 25

For: Mike 27 & Corin 20

I dont see any 30's in our starting line up??? Do you?

Sheep: Please forward me your starting line up and we'll compare!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You forgot to mention that Drew is 31, Jim must be 39 or 40, Todd also must be 39 or so(but he does act like he is 20), Mark is around 38, Steve is 35ish and your no spring chicken yourself.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
can't you read??

who is sheep anyways? would like to know so I can give ya a wave while your on the sidelines filling the water bottles for bernie!

~ The Wolfman

and sheep, will you ever admit that your team needs alot of work?

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If we were in your position I would say yes but we are not. I think the last time I checked we were still in second. what place are you in again?

I hope you used the extra time this past weekend to get a practice in because you guys sure need it.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sheep

Originally posted by Sheep
Wolfman your defence is pushing 40. Isnt there a league for guys that old? The slightest breeze and they will fall over.

At 30 our team is in their prime.

Thats the biggest load of bullsh#t i have ever heard on this website, you should be the one to talk! Your team is the oldest bunch of mullet growers i have ever seen, Your offence is weak, goal keeping is week and the only reason your in games is because of shuffle sweeping the offense the your poor excuse for a midfield lets thru!! You guys are going to lose on friday and then we probabley won't hear your crap comments on here for a while!!

nice prediction for the knights to bad you beat them 4-1 so in tails the score will 6-0 knights you heard it here first

Your joke ass sh#t continues.............................

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok Ok,

You dont want to let me know... make sure the water is cold though!

Lets analyze this....

The Second Place Tigers have played:

W:
Surrey Coyotes (5pts)
Port Mooody Lions (9pts)
Peach Arch Selects(0pts)
Bradner (3pts)
Tie:
Whalley United (5)
Loss
EagleRidge United (8)

Total Opposition: 30 pts

The Wolves:

Win:
Langley United (8) Good Strong Game
Rippers (8) Good Strong Game - Not a bad keeper!
Tie
Britannia (5) Seven Stiches to the Left Eye from a headbutt??
Had to leave the game.
Loss:
North Delta (11) First Game: Very Unorganzied
Aldergrove (7) 2-2 with 5mins left... They scored some fluky goals
and should have not been able to sub a late player... good game though! Header of mine off the crossbar...damn
LUFC Clones (12) 2-1 Defeat, again could have won.

Total Opposition PTs: 51

You have only 13pts, after playing CRAP teams. We Started out terrible, unorganized and we have 7pts, we would have at least 15 pts if we played the teams you did!

~ The Wolfman

ps..I can admit our team is still in the works, but you really do believe your team is one of the top teams in Div.2.... Man you need some help...

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Sheep
If we were in your position I would say yes but we are not. I think the last time I checked we were still in second. what place are you in again?

I hope you used the extra time this past weekend to get a practice in because you guys sure need it.

If I was in your postion i'd listen to wolve, your team has never even seen second place before, you guys must be on a high!! Your keeper alone is 40!! Who have you played thats good....thinking.......still thinking............answer no one!! talk shite when you beat someone good, till then you need the practice, and i don't think the gym is going to do much for your kick and run offence. Hey just because you got put out by a div 4 team last year in the playoffs by a goalie that is teidering the 350 mark is no reason to cry, if it makes you feel better you lost to eagle ridge and there div three.

Your joke continues..............................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0