Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: weekend predictions

Originally posted by curly
Black Knights will lose there third game this weekend as the surrey rippers will come ahead with a 2-0 win, leaving the Black Knights in forth spot as the Geu tigers will win a close one against the Geu Titans 4-1 leaving them tied for first overall with LUFC meaning first overall at the end of the season will be between the Tigers and the Clones cause the Knights will also lose the next weekend in a makeup game against the Tigers, this will also be a close one 2-1 tigers, curly will score the winner on a brilliant play as he checks filling the net at center and makes a great move on see you auntie and boots the ball in the top right corner(not 30 feet over the net) nice try Knights.

Hey Curley I couldn’t agree with you more the Black Knights will lose to the red hot surrey rippers and saint junior will score the hat trick and dropping the Knights into forth place as the Tigers win a hard fought GEU match up and Curley to ripp 2 past the kick and run style of the Titans putting us in a tie for first place with the Clones and going undefeated the rest of the season and taking the Div 2 trophy as the Black Knights get stuck back in Div 2 for another year and filling the net you're like a crackwhore swinging her purse fighting over a street corner so why don’t you give it up and admit that you are not as good as you think you are with only 2 players out to practice every week as I don’t know how you expect your team to get any better and I don’t know what you are talking about when you said we are losing interest because we still get a minimum of 12 guys out to the gym every practice.

See You Auntie

Nov 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Mary Bo Beep

Great job with the periodless, is that even a word, message there bright guy. One reason I love the internet is because it brings together a community of like minded responsible adults, just look at us in here! I'm so proud to be a part of this soccer community, it sends chills up my spine, really it does. Looking at all these lame, pointless, run of the mill predictions is like listening (or watching) those morons on Sportsnet. Isn't it funny how when KC (the Chiefs for you rednecks out there), started winning games, all of a sudden Hazel Mae was all up in Priest's church? That bitch has got to go. Doesn't know shite. The application they gave her had one question on it, "Can you read?" "Yes." "Good, you're hired."

Why make dumbass predictions on here? Are you just trying to fuel your own confidence? Make yourself believe that you are indeed the better "player", or what? No one cares hambone. It's all bullshit, you know it, and I know it. What is truly funny though is the amount of response one can generate by just typing a few words like, "The Black Knights are the best team in Division Two." That to me is hilarious, kind of like most of the teams in this league. And go ahead and say they haven't played any team considered "good." A win is a win my friends, as I've said before. If all these teams aren't "good", then how come other teams aren't up here partying in the penthouse with us? There's lots of room.

SYA has spoken.

curly

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sya

auntie you truly are a f***ing idiot, next time you post please make some f***ing sense, you are like a whining bitch on the rag, i and everyone else who posts on this site at leasts make some sense. First you come back with a reply telling the world how the Black Knights are the best in div. 2 and then you go on telling everyone that they make bad predictions. This is call TTP for a reason, now give your head a shake and post something that makes some sense.

Ps.

I think you got to get off the **** and balls. Tell filling the net enough is enough.

See You Auntie

Nov 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I quote myself;

"What is truly funny though is the amount of response one can generate by just typing a few words..."

Curly, shut up. There, does that make sense?

Before spouting off at the hole, because that's where your words are coming from, do us all, and yourself a favour and read the post properly alright?

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Chopper
hey you guys really are retards, i never mentioned anything about playing on any abby teams. And what, you have nothing to say about your division, your not number 1 and you won't be come the end of the year. Face fact.

Redneck

Were not number 1 because we missed and game and LCFV played, get off the game of tug and pull and pay attention to the standings!

:eek:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: sya

Originally posted by curly
auntie you truly are a f***ing idiot, next time you post please make some f***ing sense, you are like a whining bitch on the rag, i and everyone else who posts on this site at leasts make some sense. First you come back with a reply telling the world how the Black Knights are the best in div. 2 and then you go on telling everyone that they make bad predictions. This is call TTP for a reason, now give your head a shake and post something that makes some sense.

Ps.

I think you got to get off the **** and balls. Tell filling the net enough is enough.

What kind of hard up internet geek gets up at 4:50am in the morning and starts putting together hook on phonics words?:rolleyes:

Make no mistake about it this is called TTP for a reason and come next week it's going to be called What the TIGERS SHOULD HAVE DONE!!!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
See you Auntie, Unless you have any afilluation with the FVSL your word means jack, so why dont you take your garbadge mouth somewhere else.

See You Auntie

Nov 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
See you Auntie, Unless you have any afilluation with the FVSL your word means jack, so why dont you take your garbadge mouth somewhere else.

=====================

affiliation

\Af*fil`i*a"tion\, n. [F. affiliation, LL. affiliatio.] 1. Adoption; association or reception as a member in or of the same family or society.

2. (Law) The establishment or ascertaining of parentage; the assignment of a child, as a bastard, to its father; filiation.

3. Connection in the way of descent. --H. Spencer.

======================

garbage

gar·bage ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gärbj)
n.

Food wastes, as from a kitchen.
Refuse; trash.
A place or receptacle where rubbish is discarded: tossed the apple core into the garbage.

Worthless or nonsensical matter; rubbish: Their advice turned out to be nothing but garbage.
Inferior or offensive literary or artistic material.
Computer Science. Incorrect, meaningless, or unwanted data.

Curly, another beautiful aspect of the Internet is the opportunity it allows for not just a select few, but anyone who wants to, can post a message. I've been affiliated with FVSL longer than you know my friend. But judging by the lack of education witnessed in your posts, it doesn't look like you know much. Take your uneducated dumbing down posts to disney.com.

Signed SYA

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
See You Auntie,

loser [noun]

1. somebody who has not won: a person or team that has failed to win a particular contest

2. somebody unsuccessful or unlucky: somebody who is unsuccessful or unlucky and seems destined to fail repeatedly

3. social misfit: somebody who is unable or unwilling to adjust to society ( informal insult )

All of the above apply to you.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, I say one of you should just pull out the dueling glove and get this all over with, but anyways...

Players 3 - Aldergrove 2

I'm not gonna lie to you, we were damn lucky to get away with this one. I'll give them credit, Aldergrove's a solid team with some quick strikers and their league standing doesn't reflect the team at all. Had it not been for one of the aldergrove forwards being checked by his own player who then put a shot over a relatively open net in the final minute, this game would have been easily theirs. But then we scored right after that so sh*t times there. Hats off to them though.

curly

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sya

Shut up
&

uneducated dummy

Got to say SYA im pretty hurt.

I got an idea, take your playboy dictionary shove it up your ass pull it out and read it again.

Maybe this time you could come up with something that makes sense and has something to do with this sight.

Playboy dictionary

1. hard cover book with no pictures, See Ya Auntie uses for personal pleasure before logging on to TTP.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well the countdown is on for the surrey to take down the black shites. while the prima donnas are all tucked up in bed the rippers are staying true to there name and are getting pissed. when you lose tomorrow know that you got beat by a bunch of drunk guys, then you can stop talking about yourselves on this site.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers 2 Titans 2

Tigers shite the bed big-time today. We couldn’t bury the ball when we had our chances. We were up 2 nil at half only to watch it all go for waist. The Titans scored 2 in the last 20 to tie it up.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well well well the mighty blackshittes got beat by the so called lowly rippers. It's kind of funny that a bunch of drunks like us who practice our skills in the pub can take down a team of fabio's when all the odds are against us . For a club trying to scrape themselves out of div 2 back to div 1 where there cute matching headbands might actually make an impression maybe the knights should worry about what they do on the field as oppossed to what kind of shitte they utter on this site. This is to so called "filling the net", you asked what other teams we have beat well we beat the clones, who are #1 in the league by the way, but we would never brag about it on this site because of a respect we have for them but for your club we hold none.We as a club must mention our appreciation to the Surrey F.C. Stars whom stayed at the game and supported our win with true style. Cheers boys thanks for the three points!.:wa:

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blackshites

first u lose to the titans, and now the rippers(who were hung over as well) , who's next? what happened to the undefeated year? the only shite part about u staying in div 2 next year is listening to your whinning about how u should be in div one, and how u beat a higher div one team in cup last year, even though at the start of the year u were talking about that u guys had matured and improved for this year, if such were the case, u should easily be promoted, but instead, u will be battling with the clones, rippers, players and tigers from the looks of it

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the Rippers for beating the Black Knights. The race is on for a good ending to the season. Sheep you sure took it up the ass from the Titans today! What a bunch of lucky bastards!

See You Auntie

Nov 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curly Fry

"Maybe this time you could come up with something that makes sense and has something to do with this sight."

Here we go Curly, on this dictionary kick, thought you might want to take a look at this.

1) sight

The ability to see.
The act or fact of seeing: hoping for a sight of land; caught sight of a rare bird.
Field of vision.
The foreseeable future; prospect: no solution in sight.
Mental perception or consideration: We lost sight of the purpose of our visit.
Something seen; a view.
Something worth seeing; a spectacle: the sights of London.

Now I think you meant this one...

2) site

The place where a structure or group of structures was, is, or is to be located: a good site for the school.
The place or setting of something: a historic site; a job site.
A website.

And you know what dude, I'm going to take it one step further, just for future reference, you might, though I highly doubt it, may want to "cite" a reference, in that case...

3) cite

To quote as an authority or example.
To mention or bring forward as support, illustration, or proof: cited several instances of insubordinate behavior.

To commend officially for meritorious action in military service.
To honor formally.
To summon before a court of law.

I read it again Curly.

SYA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars