Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
saint jr,
most of your post made sense. i will give u the second half in the game. i thought we heavily outplayed u in the first. your second goal was all a product of our miscommunication, never the less, it put u ahead and won u the game. i though u had a couple of skilled players..# 4 up front.center mids.but u beat us...good for u........the rest of u were just god awful...

just to clarify where the confidence in div 2 came from for us.........or first three games we won 19 -0...........a little misleading, considering they are the bottom three now............but in all seriousness..we have been the more skilled team in every game we player thus far.
by the way....GREAT FUKCING FIELD...started the game with no subs...now another 2 are out with rolled ankles....great

looks like the second half will be more interesting then i originally anticipated....good.......its better this way

im scared to look at the standings

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The weekend is here boys...Where's the trash talking?
Tigers vs. Knights... I honestly have no idea who will win this one!
Will frustration hit the Knights?

Prediction 2-2!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
this weekend

There will be a suspension to one of our best players and 3 people are hurt so who knows what will happen? There will probabley be no subs again:(

As for the this weekend........Only two words describe it.......NO HEART

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trash Talking

For Two teams to shite the bed as bad as the tigers and knights did; trash talking seems pointless!!

FU#k why don't they give both teams three points, they both need it!!

Sheep, this is down right awful GEU should be one and two not three and four!! This is bullshit no team has more skill then are two teams!!

:confused:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree. Both team need the 3 points this weekend in a big way. One of us needs to finish in the top 2 to get that promotion spot. Next year this 20 team division will be split in 2 and it is possible that all 4 GEU teams could be in one division again.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly

Coming from Div 1 last year, the way both GEU squads are playing, either team wouldn't crack the 10 point mark in Div 1 right now. I think both teams need a break, luckly thats coming up.

Watch the Surrey Stars play, that team is horriable the redshirts were schooling that team throughout the whole game!

Anyways rain will come and like usual the games will probabley be cancelled again this weekend:rolleyes:

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We should be ok:

Monday Night Low 1°C
Partly Clear
A mix of clear and cloudy skies. Chance of showers.

Tuesday, December 9th
Mostly Cloudy High 7°C
Cloudy with sunny periods. Slight chance of showers.

Wednesday, December 10th Low 2°C
Mostly Cloudy High 6°C
Cloudy with sunny periods. Slight chance of showers.

Thursday, December 11th Low -2°C
Partly Sunny High 5°C
Sunny with cloudy periods.

Friday, December 12th Low 0°C
Rain/Snow High 5°C
Cloudy. A few showers or wet flurries likely.

Saturday, December 13th Low 2°C
Showers High 6°C
Mostly cloudy with showers likely.

Sunday, December 14th Low 3°C
Showers High 6°C
Mostly cloudy with showers likely.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
black knights going the wrong way in the standings

hmm lets take a lookie at the standings

1 LUFC Clones A 13 10 1 2 43 12 31
2 North Delta Players 13 10 0 3 39 17 30
3 GEU Black Knights 12 9 0 3 38 9 27
4 GEU Tigers 12 8 2 2 28 13 26
5 Surrey Rippers 13 7 3 3 24 15 24
6 Surrey FC Stars 11 7 2 2 40 23 23

Now Big T predicted a while back in this thread that Surrey FC, Clones, ND and Tigers would give the liitle whiners from the black knights a run for their money. They chose not to listen cuz their heads were stuck up asses. Now they are worried they might not get promoted. If you lose this week to the Tigers then just forget about Div 1.

I don't have a game this weekend so i'll defintely be a spectator to see the Tigers kick your ass. !! They are already making excuses by saying how some of the girlz got hurt. Sheep, brick and ichi good luck I hope you win.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: black knights going the wrong way in the standings

Originally posted by Big T
hmm lets take a lookie at the standings

1 LUFC Clones A 13 10 1 2 43 12 31
2 North Delta Players 13 10 0 3 39 17 30
3 GEU Black Knights 12 9 0 3 38 9 27
4 GEU Tigers 12 8 2 2 28 13 26
5 Surrey Rippers 13 7 3 3 24 15 24
6 Surrey FC Stars 11 7 2 2 40 23 23

That's a funny looking GEU sweep, I'll tell you that much. But anyways, as for any smack I could be talking right now, and wow there's a lot of it, I'm gonna do what SOME teams should have done and keep my mouth shut to save myself a great deal of embarassment. Definitely looking forward to the remaining games of the season though, this should be interesting.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dont get too excited.....assuming we win our missed game, we only sit 1 point back.....i still think we look pretty good interms of coming first this year.....

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
your the only one assuming you will win

Who believes you will win the make up game after your loss this weekend and your loss next weekend you guys will have lost all respect.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: your the only one assuming you will win

Originally posted by bulljive
Who believes you will win the make up game after your loss this weekend and your loss next weekend you guys will have lost all respect.

Go back to grammer school, your posts leave me crossed eyed!! Your a moron from delta, a least put your effort from your lips to talking to your mayor cause you guys need a new field, turf, yeah right it's like cement with lines.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
okay bud

maybe you should stop being such a pussy. Our turf field is the best field in the league, other then port moody's. I love how you guys are so hurting that you pick away at things like grammer. Clearly you know what the point was, but the only think you can come up with is calling me dumb. Well, apparenlty you are the one without a job because you are making posts everyday. I suggest you stop acting like div 2 soccer is serious and concentrate on getting a life.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
this is take the piss anyway you can....

What are you talking about? Divsion Two is almost English Premier Material!! LOL

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling your head with sawdust ,

Please explain why you are the only team that complains about Mackie turf....there are 2 Premier teams that use that turf as their home park, and no one in Prem seems to bitch and complain about it. What do you want us to do about it ? Should we put a soft layer of home grown Maple Ridge manure over it ?? That way it is not hard on your head everytime you trip over yourself ??? :rolleyes: :p :D

God the hicks get dumber and dumber every year !! Soon the police will find that forensic tests don't work in that area due to the fact that their DNA has somehow regressed itself. :D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Big T

Should we put a soft layer of home grown Maple Ridge manure over it ??
This is the answer to lifes problems. Now that the secret is out Maple Ridge will finally get on the map for more than just having fantastic soccer teams:rolleyes: .

Big.T for mayor! What do ya say Big.T?

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T for Mayor

I'll second that

Hey, TheRob, any way to moderate these whinners, it's the same crap week after week, and now they have gotten so bad, that they are blaming the fields for them losing

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: okay bud

Originally posted by bulljive
maybe you should stop being such a pussy. Our turf field is the best field in the league, other then port moody's. I love how you guys are so hurting that you pick away at things like grammer. Clearly you know what the point was, but the only think you can come up with is calling me dumb. Well, apparenlty you are the one without a job because you are making posts everyday. I suggest you stop acting like div 2 soccer is serious and concentrate on getting a life.

Again still proving your stupid, everyone makes posts everyday, that is the point isn't it, two; you say your field is the best and then later say maybe port moody is better, are you for real? Talking about getting a job, it's full time responding to bullshit's posts, is that your name bullshit, shorten it to, I talk about BS. Divison two soccer is serious to some people who want to play better soccer I take it you came up from div 4 last year, there wasn't a team that would take you and then someone made a call about a waterboy position opening up and you jumped on the oppurtunity to get onboard.

COME ON CHEERLEADERS DANCE FOR THE WATERBOY!!:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't care about the field

I was proving a point about bullshit talking about random garbage that has nothing to do with soccer in any division!

Fields don't make a difference and realisticly we need a turf field more then anyone.

BIG T SEE YA AT THE GAME ON THE WEEKEND!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the names bulljive

Well I must say that really hurt my feelings. I mean if you want to play serious soccer so bad why don't you play for the premier or cat teams, I would say div 1 by clearly you got demoted because you and the rest of your team are plugs. I know deep down you think you are a good player but clearly you need to take a good look in the mirror and realize hey maybe my mom has been lying to me all these years and i really do suck. I am not going to talk shite about being good myself because i am playing shite soccer with all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0